Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bangkok, Pattaya first timer. Feb 2024  (Read 6834 times)

Online toon972

My experience Feb 1st to 14th, 2 nights Bangkok, 7 nights Pattaya and finish with 3 nights Bangkok. Stayed at Maxims Inn cheap little place on a lively street and served its purpose for me as was in good area. Loads of girls from bars and massage places and I enjoyed the banter every time I walked past. Good learning curve for me as I enjoyed it so much and will be going back to Thailand.
   Arranged to meet a girl from Thai friendly when I arrived with mixed fortunes. I met her at the bar at Maxims at 6.0, pretty girl from Vietnam but bigger than she advertised on the site. Decided to go ahead with the booking as she came across as very nice and pleased I did as she was very helpful to me. Went to room and had great sex with a finish in her mouth which I had already asked for when talking on app, 1500 baht. Great bj as well with dt. When finished at about 8.0 I told her I was going for sim card now at 7-11. She said she would come with me as she was staying on Soi 4. Arrived at 7-11 and I had forgotten my passport so she said that she would use hers. They handed over a sim card that was 799 baht but the girl refused it and asked for another cheaper card for 199 baht which they agreed to do. I was a bit unsure about this card but I had no problem with it all the way through the holiday and it lasts for 30 days but you can also top it up if necessary at 7-11. I walked the girl up to her place and headed back. Soi 4 is a very lively street and I noticed Nana Plaza but I decided to look for Thermae cafe and see what it was like. Found it no problem got a drink and had a scout around, I was getting a lot of smiles from some very pretty girls and knew straight away where I was going tomorrow night.

Online Jeffers77

You made the right call with Thermae :)

How did you find Pattaya?

Online toon972

Yeh I liked Pattaya more than Bangkok, more options and of course cheaper. I was talking to some girls and they make more money in Bangkok than Pattaya.

Online toon972

So next night I was off to Thermae, on the street where my hotel was I was approached by a little cutie and she talked me into a drink where she worked. She was all over me and offered me a soapy, anal and finish in mouth for 2000. I was so tempted but had already made up my mind to go to Thermae and promised to see her when I came back to Bangkok. Arrived at Thermae about 9,0 and it was wall to wall beauties. Approached a stunner and she wanted 3000, I said it was too much and moved away. Five minutes later I turned around and she was away with someone else. A girl came over and started talking and she wanted 3000, when I said it was too much she said that most girls will be charging at least that because there is no bar fine to pay. I asked her if I could finish in her mouth and she confirmed I could, so off we went to my hotel. This girl is also stunning and had a great session with her, these girls love to please. Pattaya tomorrow.

Online Jeffers77

3k is about right for a fit girl there, can get cheaper of course 1-2000 depending. Girls on street will be cheaper as you saw.

Going to a FL catered club can be fun, like Mixx (90% of the girls are FL, younger and it's a more fun natural environment). However given the younger girls, more expensive generally than Thermae.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2024, 08:47:02 am by Jeffers77 »

Online toon972

3k is about right for a fit girl there, can get cheaper of course 1-2000 depending. Girls on street will be cheaper as you saw.

Going to a FL catered club can be fun, like Mixx (90% of the girls are FL, younger and it's a more fun natural environment). However given the younger girls, more expensive generally than Thermae.

Cheers I will keep that in mind for next visit because I am definitely going back.

Online toon972

Booked a Bolt taxi for Pattaya staying at the Classroom, cost me 1500 baht. I think it was more expensive because it was a Saturday but not a problem either way. Shown to my room and was surprised to see a pack of three condoms in a pack if I wanted them, welcome to Pattaya. In the evening went out and headed for Soi Buakhao area. Stopped for a drink on the way, all the girls wore black apart from one who wore a long dress. Pretty girl about 40, so I thought was the mamasan. She served me my drink and I started talking to her, she was not mamasan but just worked there. Did not know if she was available so I just asked her for boom boom. Maybe was the reply and she walked away, she came back and said I had to pay bar fine and 2000 for two hours. She did not know how much bar fine was because she always refuses, yeh right. Anyway she asked and it was 700 so I asked her for finish in mouth and it was another positive reply. Off we went back to hotel and another great session and a great finish.

Offline southcoastpunter

Booked a Bolt taxi for Pattaya staying at the Classroom, cost me 1500 baht. I think it was more expensive because it was a Saturday but not a problem either way. Shown to my room and was surprised to see a pack of three condoms in a pack if I wanted them, welcome to Pattaya. In the evening went out and headed for Soi Buakhao area. Stopped for a drink on the way, all the girls wore black apart from one who wore a long dress. Pretty girl about 40, so I thought was the mamasan. She served me my drink and I started talking to her, she was not mamasan but just worked there. Did not know if she was available so I just asked her for boom boom. Maybe was the reply and she walked away, she came back and said I had to pay bar fine and 2000 for two hours. She did not know how much bar fine was because she always refuses, yeh right. Anyway she asked and it was 700 so I asked her for finish in mouth and it was another positive reply. Off we went back to hotel and another great session and a great finish.

i think 1500  from Bangkok centre to Pattaya is about right - and 1000-1500 from the airport to Pattaya. I will be doing that myself in 2 weeks (and staying at the Classroom too) If you have any red hot suggestions / contacts, i would be interested!

Offline Fatman

Many thanks for the on the ground reporting! In the land of smiles but on an island which is very very void of anything interesting  :dash:
Will be back in bbk in a few days and report of my findings  :yahoo: :lol: :dance I’m enjoying thaifriendly but it’s quite consuming of my time asking questions about the bloody obvious! (Miss Adult works likes sections)
Is 7000 for lt over night stupid money with unlimited?
Have fun chaps

Offline Fatman

I’m thinking Thermae is becoming a much better option at least you can talk and discuss what they will do! And they check the ids no ladyboys  :thumbsup: I don’t like surprises  :scare:

Online Jeffers77

Boss Taxi's are 1300 from Sukhumvit to Pattaya, including tolls (and Vice versa), been good for me and decent cars when I have used (but perhaps lucky).
« Last Edit: February 21, 2024, 08:34:44 am by Jeffers77 »

Offline UKDave51

Where is Thermae?  I`ve always fancied it but never got around to it.

Online Jeffers77

Online toon972

i think 1500  from Bangkok centre to Pattaya is about right - and 1000-1500 from the airport to Pattaya. I will be doing that myself in 2 weeks (and staying at the Classroom too) If you have any red hot suggestions / contacts, i would be interested!

I stayed at The Classroom at your suggestion and is ideally located for Walking Street and Beach Road. The girl I met on my last report worked at The Warm Up bar on Soi Cowboy.

Online toon972

I’m thinking Thermae is becoming a much better option at least you can talk and discuss what they will do! And they check the ids no ladyboys  :thumbsup: I don’t like surprises  :scare:

My favourite place, there are some stunners in there. On my next visit I will be using it more often, which I am planning now.

Online toon972

Where is Thermae?  I`ve always fancied it but never got around to it.

There are loads of videos showing Thermae on you tube.

Online toon972

Next night I watched the Middlesborough Sunderland game at Classroom. It finished at 9.0 so went to Beach Road and picked up a pretty girl from Cambodia 1500 baht with finish in mouth. She wanted to go to a hotel but I said my hotel was literally just over the road, she was happy with that. Lovely girl and had a great hour with her, took her in through the side entrance. When finished took her down to exit and went back to bar to see the end of the Man U West Ham game, happy days and only in Pattaya. Was just about to go upstairs have a cuppa and sleep and in walks the girl from last night. It was her day off and had decided to come here, we had been talking about liking rock music and she wants to take me to see a group. We get a bus and went to the rock factory where there was a great group playing there. The place was full so had to go upstairs. When finished we went to Walking Street to the Candy Shop where there was more live music and then a night club, we got back to the hotel at 5.30 pretty well drunk but had a great night and totally unexpected.

Offline shooter

I had a business trip to SE Asia last year but I was limited due to work and having to hang out with work people mostly, so didnt have much time to punt.  :mad:

Went to Thermae a couple of times.

I was the only Western guy there on both occasions (Sept/Oct time, so low season). Loads of Chinese and Japenese dudes there and prices were 2.5-3k ST and very few wanted LT. A lot of the girls didnt seem that interested, were more interested in the Chinese who pay stupid money.  :dash:

On my last night, at 3AM, I met a FL outside the Sofitel who I had seen at Thermae earlier and we hooked up, went to a pop up bar and then back to mine. She was a great fuck and we had a lot of fun, but again she only wanted ST (2k), I was a bit drunk so that was fine, but I do like a morning shag as well.  :D

Overall, I had a better time going to Nana and a few bars around Sukhimvit and the after hour bars that pop up post 2AM.
You'll always have a good time in Bangkok, but I probably wouldnt rush back to Thermae, or if I did, I would go early, like 10PM, choose a quick ST and then go out again and look for a LT option on the street or in the bars. 

Id agree with other comments on the board abot prices in general - Bangkok is no longer a cheap as chips option. Thanks Covid.

:hi:

Online toon972

I stayed at The Classroom at your suggestion and is ideally located for Walking Street and Beach Road. The girl I met on my last report worked at The Warm Up bar on Soi Cowboy.

Sorry I meant Soi Boomerang.

Online toon972

Next night I watched the Middlesborough Sunderland game at Classroom. It finished at 9.0 so went to Beach Road and picked up a pretty girl from Cambodia 1500 baht with finish in mouth. She wanted to go to a hotel but I said my hotel was literally just over the road, she was happy with that. Lovely girl and had a great hour with her, took her in through the side entrance. When finished took her down to exit and went back to bar to see the end of the Man U West Ham game, happy days and only in Pattaya. Was just about to go upstairs have a cuppa and sleep and in walks the girl from last night. It was her day off and had decided to come here, we had been talking about liking rock music and she wants to take me to see a group. We get a bus and went to the rock factory where there was a great group playing there. The place was full so had to go upstairs. When finished we went to Walking Street to the Candy Shop where there was more live music and then a night club, we got back to the hotel at 5.30 pretty well drunk but had a great night and totally unexpected.

As expected we did not rally till late afternoon and went for lunch. She made a proposal to me, pay her bar fine and 2000 again and she will stay with me over night. I was not going to refuse that one so when finished we went to The Warm Up bar and paid her bar fine. While there she introduced me to the mamasan and her friend, stayed and bought them a couple of drinks which I heard was always a good thing to do. She then went home to change and get ready to return to Classroom. Went out again and was another good night but not as late as the other night. This time we went to Hops first which is on Beach Road and had a live band on, then went to Walking Street. She told me that she just wants to make me happy, she is certainly doing that.

Online toon972

I am happy with this girl, we get on well. I broke the three day rule and she stayed with me all week, dont think I am going to get a better offer. I realise I am missing out on trying Soi 6 and LK Metro but I know I am coming back to Thailand in the near future and also going back to Bangkok at the end of the week.

Online toon972

Back to Bangkok now via Bolt Taxi and 1800 baht, he did tell me the fare by text beforehand. Night time and I am on my way to Thermae again. Just before I arrived I noticed a girl smile at me. Went over to talk to her and she wanted 1500 with a finish in mouth, so I never got to Thermae. Went back to hotel for a good session but never did finish in mouth just bj and hj to finish. The only girl who never finished this way, I did pull her but she just smiled. She went on her way and I went for a few drinks. Two nights left now.

Online toon972

Next day about 2.0 I am going for a walk and usually end up having a couple of drinks in a bar heading towards Sofitel. There was a girl sitting on a wall next to a stall and she smiled and waved. I went over and started chatting, she wanted to know what I was up to. I told her I was probably going for a drink, she wanted to come with me. Even though she is very pretty I did not want a drink with her, I just wanted to know what she wanted so I made an excuse not to go. She whispered 1500 for st, I asked the usual deal breaker question for finish in mouth and she is up for that. So off we went to hotel and a nice little session with her, lovely girl and a student.
   Night time I thought I would try Nana Plaza. Ended up on top tier and went for a drink in one of the bars just to sample it. I made it clear I was just having one drink and I politely refused a girl who wanted to sit with me. Received my drink and watched the dancers, they were hardly dancing and looked bored. Went downstairs and had a drink in the bar at the entrance. There was a girl smiling at me from a bar there. Very pretty, she looked a bit like that Scherzinger. She kept on looking and smiling and holding this board up and then shaking her head. So eventually I went over and into the bar, bought her a couple of drinks and she was all over me, she bent over and put my hand between her legs. I was there about 20 mins and she went to the toilet twice in that time. Paid the bill and left, Went into Stumble Inn and had a drink there, just sitting by myself watching the bouncer searching people on the way in to Nana. Eventually a girl came and sat next to me, a bit older than the other girls but ok to talk to. I bought her a drink but was not interested, she kept on putting my arm around her. Just had the one drink and paid and left. I am not sure about this place whether it is for me or not. I will try it again another time and see what happens.

Online Jeffers77

Next day about 2.0 I am going for a walk and usually end up having a couple of drinks in a bar heading towards Sofitel. There was a girl sitting on a wall next to a stall and she smiled and waved. I went over and started chatting, she wanted to know what I was up to. I told her I was probably going for a drink, she wanted to come with me. Even though she is very pretty I did not want a drink with her, I just wanted to know what she wanted so I made an excuse not to go. She whispered 1500 for st, I asked the usual deal breaker question for finish in mouth and she is up for that. So off we went to hotel and a nice little session with her, lovely girl and a student.
   Night time I thought I would try Nana Plaza. Ended up on top tier and went for a drink in one of the bars just to sample it. I made it clear I was just having one drink and I politely refused a girl who wanted to sit with me. Received my drink and watched the dancers, they were hardly dancing and looked bored. Went downstairs and had a drink in the bar at the entrance. There was a girl smiling at me from a bar there. Very pretty, she looked a bit like that Scherzinger. She kept on looking and smiling and holding this board up and then shaking her head. So eventually I went over and into the bar, bought her a couple of drinks and she was all over me, she bent over and put my hand between her legs. I was there about 20 mins and she went to the toilet twice in that time. Paid the bill and left, Went into Stumble Inn and had a drink there, just sitting by myself watching the bouncer searching people on the way in to Nana. Eventually a girl came and sat next to me, a bit older than the other girls but ok to talk to. I bought her a drink but was not interested, she kept on putting my arm around her. Just had the one drink and paid and left. I am not sure about this place whether it is for me or not. I will try it again another time and see what happens.

The best strip bars in Nana are Butterflies or Billboard (top floor), they have the same owner. Personally I like Butterflies, if you go there on a busy night it can be a very fun atmosphere, more like a club in a way (high energy), to the left side girls are topless in the bath thing. Rainbow 5 (I think its 5), a floor down roughly directly below Butterflies is the one with the fitter girls, caters to the Chinese market so if you like thin more Chinese lookingish girls they are there. If you go earlier you will get the more attractive girls, later on they will be missing as barfined fast. Quite pricey however.

If you want the most raunchy Gogo experience go to Crazy house on Soi Cowboy - again go earlier as the best will leave. Some chubby girls (and some v attractive too) there (I like a more curvaceous girl). They alternate between pretty much naked, naked and in lingerie. 2 floors, and you can see up the skirts of the girls above with the glass floor haha.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 08:20:46 am by Jeffers77 »

Online toon972

Thank you, I will try them next time.

Online toon972

So my last night and I know where I am going and who to see. There is a girl in Thermae I have noticed every time I have been. I have never been with her because we both ended up with different people each time. I walked in got my drink  and she was there at the same place. She had her head turned away from me, I went straight over before anyone else went with her and she completely blanked me. I said hello and she asked what I wanted, I was close to walking. She continued that I said hello every time and then nothing. I said that I wanted to see her tonight. She looked and said 3000, I asked for finish in mouth and she nodded her head. That was hard work and so off we went to hotel, I told her I was new in Bangkok and just learning about Thermae. She was great and great to talk to. It took me a while to finish so she gave me a hj and I had to tell her when I was at PONR and then she would put it in her mouth. Excellent, I like this girl. I said I would see her next time I was there.

Online toon972

My thanks to everyone who has posted their experiences of Thailand, I loved the place. Never been with so many pretty girls in my life. I have never had so much sex in my life and really surprised myself though I was struggling a bit in the end. This was just a learning curve and I know exactly what I will be and will not be doing next time. My highlights were Thermae cafe and I also enjoyed Beach Road. I missed some places out but will be visiting them next time. Looks like this is my go to place from now on and am hoping to be back twice more this year. Cheers.

Offline southcoastpunter

I loved the place. Looks like this is my go to place from now on and am hoping to be back twice more this year.

i went for the first time January last year and loved it too - so returned in March/April and again in October /November - and i am there again in the next few days.

(last year, also went to Medellin Colombia for the first time and loved that too)

Online toon972

i went for the first time January last year and loved it too - so returned in March/April and again in October /November - and i am there again in the next few days.

(last year, also went to Medellin Colombia for the first time and loved that too)

Enjoy your holiday, I will have a look at Columbia reviews.

Offline Niggledebits

Thanks for the reports Mr Toon.

Online RedditchJay

Excellent read and some good insight, been 20 years since I did 2 months in Thailand, sounds like the bars have improved and the girls are just as willing

Online toon972

Excellent read and some good insight, been 20 years since I did 2 months in Thailand, sounds like the bars have improved and the girls are just as willing

Thank you, every girl I saw wanted to please.

Offline jono44

Agree you can find an occasional diamond in Thermae. All the 'two girls' hang around outside (they are denied entry) and many do look great and its not always easy to tell difference without feeling the crotch. However the attractive Thermae girls are getting rather picky - looking for younger Asians with more money than sense. But is great for short term upstairs. Or for takeout. Personally I prefer my hotel room to myself. My favourites are now Pattaya gents clubs so tried out Soi Boomerang  - particularly Heavens Above.Good quality girls. Hustle for drinks. Very few clothes worn. Girls very friendly. If you shake head they go away. I go to find a girl to fuck rather than to lounge about all evening with alcohol and girls feeling me up and their breasts exposed. Prefer the action short term. I have girlfriends back home. Upstairs rooms are not sordid. Only 1500 and no bar fine. Think room was 500. Same costing as on Soi 6 where again the very occasional gem is possible. Had two there. All same cost. Relax and enjoy.

Online toon972

Agree you can find an occasional diamond in Thermae. All the 'two girls' hang around outside (they are denied entry) and many do look great and its not always easy to tell difference without feeling the crotch. However the attractive Thermae girls are getting rather picky - looking for younger Asians with more money than sense. But is great for short term upstairs. Or for takeout. Personally I prefer my hotel room to myself. My favourites are now Pattaya gents clubs so tried out Soi Boomerang  - particularly Heavens Above.Good quality girls. Hustle for drinks. Very few clothes worn. Girls very friendly. If you shake head they go away. I go to find a girl to fuck rather than to lounge about all evening with alcohol and girls feeling me up and their breasts exposed. Prefer the action short term. I have girlfriends back home. Upstairs rooms are not sordid. Only 1500 and no bar fine. Think room was 500. Same costing as on Soi 6 where again the very occasional gem is possible. Had two there. All same cost. Relax and enjoy.

Thank you for your input. I saw two girls from Thermae and they were both great. Next time I go there I  am going to expand and try other means. I have never tried a gents club and so will follow your advice on Soi Boomerang. I am the same I just want a girl to fuck rather than mess on. I am going to try Soi 6 and LK Metro though just for the experience. I was talking to a ladyboy on Beach Road who I thought was a girl and was very pretty. He said that we would have a great time together which I did not doubt but not my thing. I have no disrespect for anyone in these circumstances as long as they are honest. A really nice person but did not sway me.

Offline Mothball15

How much was flights and hotel? Where did you fly from?

Online toon972

How much was flights and hotel? Where did you fly from?

£900 for return flights, Newcastle to Dubai and then to Bangkok and same return  about 16 hours each way.
Two nights Maxims Inn Bangkok standard room £45
Seven nights The Classroom Pattaya Deluxe Apt. small balcony £197.
Three nights Maxims Inn superior double room £88.50
« Last Edit: March 03, 2024, 09:43:24 pm by toon972 »

Offline southcoastpunter

I am in Thailand at the moment - I paid about £750 for my return direct flight with Thai airlines! ( from Heathrow)
But check on somewhere like skyscanner - you can get it a lot cheaper but depending when you go and how long to mind travelling for! I have seen return flights for less than £400 but via 2 stops and overall 30 hours of travel time!

Hotel are cheap and generally good in Thailand! Under £50 per night will get a good 3 star hotel - even in Bangkok you need only pay £50-60! And I have stayed at some good ones for £35 - personally I would rather pay a bit more to get something decent but here you don’t need to!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 04:51:25 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline shooter

I am in Thailand at the moment - I paid about £750 for my return direct flight with Thai airlines! ( from Heathrow)
But check on somewhere like skyscanner - you can get it a lot cheaper but depending when you go and how long to mind travelling for! I have seen return flights for less than £400 but via 2 stops and overall 30 hours of travel time!

Hotel are cheap and generally good in Thailand! Under £50 per night will get a good 3 star hotel - even in Bangkok you need only pay £50-60! And I have stayed at some good ones for £35 - personally I would rather pay a bit more to get something decent but here you don’t need to!

Thai Air do seem to have some good deals if you book direct.
Galleria 10 is a great hotel in Bkk and good value, as is La Petite Salil Sukhumvit 8, bit of a walk but close enough to the action. Both are about £40 a night and guest friendly.

I dont do Pattaya, but I did do a quick weekend in Ko Samui last year, lovely island but not what is was for punting, but lots of gems in TF.

Very jealous of anyone in Thailand now, with the weather so shit here. Enjoy your trip, look forward to hearing about it.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Online toon972

Yes that is the advantage of living down south, I would have to pay about £100 to fly to Heathrow from Newcastle. I was happy with my hotel selection but would not pick standard room again, there was no window in the room  :unknown:. I have just booked up for June with same flights as my last visit with Emirates at £800 so happy with that. Enjoy your holiday.

Online toon972

Thai Air do seem to have some good deals if you book direct.
Galleria 10 is a great hotel in Bkk and good value, as is La Petite Salil Sukhumvit 8, bit of a walk but close enough to the action. Both are about £40 a night and guest friendly.

I dont do Pattaya, but I did do a quick weekend in Ko Samui last year, lovely island but not what is was for punting, but lots of gems in TF.

Very jealous of anyone in Thailand now, with the weather so shit here. Enjoy your trip, look forward to hearing about it.  :thumbsup: :hi:

They look like good hotels and Galleria 10 is very handy for Thermae.  :thumbsup:

Offline Goodfellas000

Somewhat unrelated to the topic, but an up to date (last night) account of Bangkok currently. I’ve been a few times since the country reopened after the scamdemic. First time was with the extortionate and completely unnecessary Thai Pass and several visits since. Each visit has seen the city more busy than each previous occasion. When the Thai Pass was being used, it was the quietest I’d ever seen Bangkok. Last night was the first time I’ve seen it as busy and I’d dare say maybe even busier than pre-2020. It’s absolutely heaving! The bars, GoGo’s, clubs and the city in general is packed out.

Offline southcoastpunter

Good to see you back on a Thailand thread again goodfelllas000

I would agree it very busy ( I only have last year to compare it with) but thankfully there is enough pussy to go around!! I have seen 2 a day from a combination of ThaiFriendly and Seeking! In addition, which I haven’t done so far this trip, there are some nice ladies in bars ( to be bar-fined) or on the streets!

With the odd exception, I have been disappointed with the quality of ladies at massage parlours - at least the ones that sit outside try to get customers in!

Offline Pennington

I arrive in Bangkok next week and have booked an hotel for 4 nights.
I want to book further 10 nights
Is in best to use a comparison site like Booking. Com. or a walk up to hotel for a better price.
Thanks
Pennington

Offline shooter

I arrive in Bangkok next week and have booked an hotel for 4 nights.
I want to book further 10 nights
Is in best to use a comparison site like Booking. Com. or a walk up to hotel for a better price.
Thanks
Pennington

Depends where you are booking I think - Bangkok you are unlikely to get much of a saving, although the Petit Salil did ask me if I wanted to stay longer when I was there, so maybe there is a slight saving.
Phuket etc you might have more luck. The other hotel I tried was the Darwin nana which has good reviews and is quiet, which is important to me

I booked on Booking or Hotels.com (which I found slightly better rates in SE Asia than Nooking) and I prefer to have the flexibility to move on if I get bored of the place.

Good luck on your trip, it will be very hot and you will be there for the run up to Songkhran so it should be fun. If it was me, I'd be heading to the coast and getting out of BKK pretty quick due to the heat.

Offline shooter

They look like good hotels and Galleria 10 is very handy for Thermae.  :thumbsup:

Its a surpringly nice hotel and has a beer bar right next store  :D :drinks: :lol:

I took a freelancer from Thermae back there one night-it was about 3AM and Id seen her two nights before in Thermae and she was hanging around outside. Its about a 5 minute walk over the bridge (although she insisted on getting some beers from a late night stall to take back with us!) What a place  :D :D :music: :hi:

Online Jeffers77

Depends where you are booking I think - Bangkok you are unlikely to get much of a saving, although the Petit Salil did ask me if I wanted to stay longer when I was there, so maybe there is a slight saving.
Phuket etc you might have more luck. The other hotel I tried was the Darwin nana which has good reviews and is quiet, which is important to me

I booked on Booking or Hotels.com (which I found slightly better rates in SE Asia than Nooking) and I prefer to have the flexibility to move on if I get bored of the place.

Good luck on your trip, it will be very hot and you will be there for the run up to Songkhran so it should be fun. If it was me, I'd be heading to the coast and getting out of BKK pretty quick due to the heat.

What happens in the run up to Songkhran?

Offline shooter

Nothing specific, just the general excitment of the locals-its their big holiday of the year  :hi:

Offline Watp

Was in Pattaya songkran 2023 was a nightmare they started the water fights way early like 8 days , was a pain the dick.

Online Jeffers77

Was in Pattaya songkran 2023 was a nightmare they started the water fights way early like 8 days , was a pain the dick.

Yeah but that's Songkhran sounds fun, but the lead up sounded like there was actual things happening. Ah well :)