Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD and Lucie Bee - Euston - Superstar Visit Part 2  (Read 2182 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

HARPOON

This is part 2 of my London superstar visit.

Date: December 2017
Cost : 520 for 1.5 hours.

After seeing Lily Hart the night before, i felt like a king, ready for battle with these two heavyweights. I love my duo's and as a regular
of Lucie Bee, i knew this was going to be good. I had wanted to see Miss KDD for a long time to see if the the fuss
was warranted.

Hotel was easy to get into, no key cards or anything daft. Quick hello before i jumped into the shower to make sure i was super shiny.
We kicked off with a dual blowjob before i instructed Kristen to suck and lick my balls, lovely. Without even a hint she then lowered her tongue
to give me a deep rimming session, bloody hell, i knew this was going to be filthy fantastic.

We moved onto Kristen riding me in CG before slipping my cock deep in her ass, she was in heaven before squirting all over me while i
slipped in and out of that lovely tight ass. Kristen nipped to the loo while Lucie and I had a drink of Prosecco and recovered. I then told
Lucie it was her turn and we had a lovely session of doggy while i pulled the neck chain on her slave collar. Now we're taking !
Kristen returned and i instructed Lucie to lick her pussy while i continued to ride her in doggy.

We needed more filth, so i had Lucie use her wand while i fingered her and fed the juices when she came to Kristen - yummy are the words she
used. Kristen's turn now so we used an inflatable dildo on her sliding in out of her pussy while she sucked my cock. Before long i could see
she was soaking so i slipped my hand into her pussy until she took the whole lot. She even said it was the first time someone had fisted her
fully, she absolutely loved it and so did i lol.

Time was ticking so i got Lucie to suck my cock while fingering her both in the ass and pussy and Kristen giving a lovely rimming again.
I was ready to explode so i got Kristen to give my cock some attention before i gave her a lovely CIM/Facial finish. She swallowed what was in her mouth
before we finished off with a brilliant cummy snog.

Quick shower and i was off to the pub to meet some friends. Filithy fantastic, highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lucie Bee profile is off line but there are plenty of reviews in the East Mids section.

Offline HailWood

Had a 2hr sesh with the lovely Lucie yesterday and she was telling me how much she had enjoyed a filthy time in London and persuading me to see her and Kirsten for a duo when they are together again in Notts. She didn't have to persuade too hard and your review has just sealed the deal for me.  :hi: