Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranking sexual acts by risk of contracting an STI  (Read 6959 times)

Offline jh75

Being relatively new to the game and never having had an STI I feel like my knowledge is lacking in this department. I would like if the more experienced folk/SP's could rank acts in terms of how likely you are to contract an STI. It's not an exact science of course but I expect the experienced guys and SP's to be pretty close to the mark. I'll do it first by means of example (but I am probably wildly wrong).

ActPercentage chance contracting STI
Bareback (BB)85
Oral on SP's Anus50
Oral on SP's Vagina45
Cum in Mouth (CIM)4
DFK Deep French Kissing4
OWO Oral without4
Protected Anal3
Protected Vaginal2
Kissing on lips2
Hand job1
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 02:22:52 pm by jh75 »

Online scutty brown

Don't ask us
Ask someone medically trained like your doctor

Offline lewisjones23

what the fuck is this?

45% chance of contracting an STI by licking an SP’s fanny?

Go and have a lie down mate as you’re off your head

Offline jh75

what the fuck is this?

45% chance of contracting an STI by licking an SP’s fanny?

Go and have a lie down mate as you’re off your head
#
:lol: :lol: did you read my post before replying?? There's only 4 sentences. lol maybe read it again and pay attention to sentence 4 lol

There's a lot of unnecessary aggression / bully tactics from some members of this forum. I wonder why
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 02:50:44 pm by jh75 »

Offline jseop109

To even achieve the state of being "wildly wrong" you would have to at least say something meaningful, and you haven't done.

Are these risks from one encounter, 10? 100? 1000? And where did you get these numbers from? A research study or just off the top of your head?

You are not even making sense.

Offline jh75

To even achieve the state of being "wildly wrong" you would have to at least say something meaningful, and you haven't done.

Are these risks from one encounter, 10? 100? 1000? And where did you get these numbers from? A research study or just off the top of your head?

You are not even making sense.
really?? not making sense?? :lol:
ok how about this, Can some experienced members or SP's rank the chances of getting an STI based on certain Acts? Thx

Is that still confusing? :lol:

Offline lewisjones23

#
:lol: :lol: did you read my post before replying?? There's only 4 sentences. lol maybe read it again and pay attention to sentence 4 lol

There's a lot of unnecessary aggression / bully tactics from some members of this forum. I wonder why

Here is something to pay attention to, the post is a load of absolute shit and what you are asking can’t be quantified in any way shape or form

You’ve plugged numbers out the sky and thats all anyone would be able to do, no matter if they’ve had 1 or 1000 punts

Offline lewisjones23

ok how about this, Can some experienced members or SP's rank the chances of getting an STI based on certain Acts? Thx

It isn’t confusing, it just can’t be done

Is that confusing to understand?

Offline jh75

Can I politely ask that if you don't understand the question or don't like the way I phrased it, then feel free to ignore this thread.

Just that the  'Youre stupid' type of replies take the thread way off topic and it ends in mudslinging. You don't like what I wrote, feel free to ignore. You think it breaks forum rules? report to a mod. But don't reply!! If you feel very strongly about letting me know that I'm stupid, then feel free to DM me instead of replying here. I can take it!, Thanks :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 02:58:34 pm by jh75 »

Offline lewisjones23

Can I politely ask that if you don't understand the question or don't like the way I phrased it, then feel free to ignore this thread.

Just that the  'Youre stupid' type of replies take the thread way off topic and it ends in mudslinging. You don't like what I wrote, feel free to ignore. You think it breaks forum rules? report to a mod. But don't reply!! Thanks :)

I understand perfectly what you are asking but the issue is it is a stupid question that no one can answer

Offline jh75

I understand perfectly what you are asking but the issue is it is a stupid question that no one can answer
Send me a DM and we'll discuss further about what constitutes a stupid question.. or start a separate thread about 'stupid questions', if that's what your intention is here. Respectfully, can you stay clear of this thread though.

Offline lewisjones23

Send me a DM and we'll discuss further about what constitutes a stupid question.. or start a separate thread about 'stupid questions', if that's what your intention is here. Respectfully, can you stay clear of this thread though.

Are you a mod are you?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not doing very well are you, first you start a totally pointless thread that has no basis in fact then you solicit PM messages which can get you a ban.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Being new to this game isn’t relevant, that’s just a poor excuse, anyone with half a brain engaging in sexual acts should be educated about sexual health/STIs.  :dash:  :dash: :dash:.
Did you not protect yourself or consider risks with civvie sex?

Offline lewisjones23

Not doing very well are you, first you start a totally pointless thread that has no basis in fact then you solicit PM messages which can get you a ban.

Careful, he’ll be asking you to stay off his thread next, respectfully of course 🙃

Online Colston36

Well it's not confusing, but it doesn't make sense for one simple reason. Eager as we all may be to have a frolic or two we are not even remotely qualified to tell you what the chances are. Nor is anybody else.

It is now 59 years since I last got a dose. I have spent that period fucking, licking and eating almost everything you can imagine countless times all over the world with females and a few males, without ever using a condom and never caught anything again.

All that proves is that this is my experience; nothing else.

Offline jh75

I didn't realise suggesting DM's is a rule breaker. Even though I suggested it to keep the thread on point..Noted

Well, it may seem like a pointless thread to some - but why not just ignore it rather than feel the need to jump in and poiunt out that it's stupid. The issue is that, when people jump in like this it takes the thread way off topic and results in serious posters being put off.  Can I ask you to delete this thread and then I'll start it again?.. Just really interested in people who want to discuss the topic. Is that OK?

Offline finn5555

Being relatively new to the game and never having had an STI I feel like my knowledge is lacking in this department. 

Go and ask a professional rather than getting your facts from google  :crazy:

Offline finn5555

I didn't realise suggesting DM's is a rule breaker.

Read the rules  :hi:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Go and ask a professional rather than getting your facts from google  :crazy:

He would actually be better Googling to be fair and read papers/articles written by professionals/qualified clinicians

Offline jh75

Well it's not confusing, but it doesn't make sense for one simple reason. Eager as we all may be to have a frolic or two we are not even remotely qualified to tell you what the chances are. Nor is anybody else.

It is now 59 years since I last got a dose. I have spent that period fucking, licking and eating almost everything you can imagine countless times all over the world with females and a few males, without ever using a condom and never caught anything again.

All that proves is that this is my experience; nothing else.
Thanks, I actually find your reply quite useful. Agreed it's your  personal experience - however your experience has been positive. I'd appreciate if you could expand on how you make your choices and any practices you have picked up. Do you go for regular STI checks?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Do you go for regular STI checks?

Do you seriously have to ask that?  :dash: are you lacking of common sense?

Offline jh75

Being new to this game isn’t relevant, that’s just a poor excuse, anyone with half a brain engaging in sexual acts should be educated about sexual health/STIs.  :dash:  :dash: :dash:.
Did you not protect yourself or consider risks with civvie sex?

Thanks for your reply. I'm happy to take that Ive got half a brain and may need things spelling out - please do so if you can. To answer your question about protection with civvie sex - well yes and no, but civvie sex is a lot safer surely?? And I haven't had loads of partners ~10

Offline jh75

Do you seriously have to ask that?  :dash: are you lacking of common sense?

yes I do...!! and maybe I am lacking common sense... feel free to enlighten me. But maybe be a bit nicer about it??

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Thanks for your reply. I'm happy to take that Ive got half a brain and may need things spelling out - please do so if you can. To answer your question about protection with civvie sex - well yes and no, but civvie sex is a lot safer surely?? And I haven't had loads of partners ~10

Sorry I’m lacking in patience  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I didn't realise suggesting DM's is a rule breaker. Even though I suggested it to keep the thread on point..Noted

Well, it may seem like a pointless thread to some - but why not just ignore it rather than feel the need to jump in and poiunt out that it's stupid. The issue is that, when people jump in like this it takes the thread way off topic and results in serious posters being put off.  Can I ask you to delete this thread and then I'll start it again?.. Just really interested in people who want to discuss the topic. Is that OK?
Firstly I would suggest you reread the rules you agreed to when you signed up, there's a link at the bottom of every page.

In case you haven't noticed I'm a moderator and part of the job is reading threads like this and pointing out if they are pointless or not, note I didn't say it was stupid, though in my personal opinion it is.

Threads don't get deleted by request and what point would there be in starting another one when you will get exactly the same response as you have got on this
one.

What factual basis have you used to arrive at the percentages you have posted?   :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Sorry I’m lacking in patience  :dash:
You're lucky, I'm losing the will to live.   :(

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
You're lucky, I'm losing the will to live.   :(

I did think of saying but I thought it might have been a bit dramatic even for me lol

Offline jh75

Imagine you went to a baking forum... and wrote a thread asking  what are the ingredients to bake a cake.

Do you think people would reply with things like 'OMG you're an idiot, you don't know you need flour, eggs, etc'. I don't think  they would.

Kind of that's the vibe I'm getting from this forum. Why the aggression? It's just a question. Maybe I don't know the very basics - but why are people getting mad about it? Share the knowledge

Why are people so aggressive here?

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Imagine you went to a baking forum... and wrote a thread asking  what are the ingredients to bake a cake.

Do you think people would reply with things like 'OMG you're an idiot, you don't know you need flour, eggs, etc'. I don't think  they would.

Kind of that's the vibe I'm getting from this forum. Why the aggression? It's just a question. Maybe I don't know the very basics - but why are people getting mad about it? Share the knowledge

Can I ask how old you are? 18? 19?

Offline jh75

What factual basis have you used to arrive at the percentages you have posted?   

Dude, I don't want to get petty, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid.  but did you read my post?? How did you interpret Sentence 4?

Offline PumpDump

Being relatively new to the game and never having had an STI I feel like my knowledge is lacking in this department. I would like if the more experienced folk/SP's could rank acts in terms of how likely you are to contract an STI. It's not an exact science of course but I expect the experienced guys and SP's to be pretty close to the mark. I'll do it first by means of example (but I am probably wildly wrong).

ActPercentage chance contracting STI
Bareback (BB)85
Oral on SP's Anus50
Oral on SP's Vagina45
Cum in Mouth (CIM)4
DFK Deep French Kissing4
OWO Oral without4
Protected Anal3
Protected Vaginal2
Kissing on lips2
Hand job1

I'll tell you this much, bareback is not 20 times more risky than oral without. I would put them on the same level.

I get what you are asking OP but the table of made up figures is just silly. And nobody here can possibly answer your question so it is a bit pointless.

Offline jh75

Can I ask how old you are? 18? 19?
I'd rather not disclose that on this public thread as I'm sure you wouldn't either. Thanks Lou!

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I'd rather not disclose that on this public thread as I'm sure you wouldn't either. Thanks Lou!

I have no problem disclosing my age. I’m just trying to gauge if your lack of awareness/knowledge is down to ignorance or immaturity  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 03:38:58 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline lewisjones23

Dude, I don't want to get petty, this is exactly what I wanted to avoid.  but did you read my post?? How did you interpret Sentence 4?

convinced you’re just trying to get yourself banned now 😂

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
convinced you’re just trying to get yourself banned now 😂

What a waste of bitcoin :D

Offline jh75

I'll tell you this much, bareback is not 20 times more risky than oral without. I would put them on the same level.

I get what you are asking OP but the table of made up figures is just silly. And nobody here can possibly answer your question so it is a bit pointless.

Really wow... BB is as risky as OWO? OMG

Look, if I can be blunt, the made up figures thing... I get that youre just jumping on the bandwagon and ofc given the shitpiling from others you have to say that otherwise you'd get jumped on too. This is exactly why I wanted to keep the thread on track... if all the 'what a stupid question this is' folk didn't reply then we could have had a good conversation and I think this thread wouldve been v. useful to new folk. People like being onloine bullies thoiugh

Offline Keema

'Not an exact science'  - yet you produce a ranked list with your risk factor, based on your world view.

What would you do with such a list if we were ever to pass on our comments?  What do you hope to prove? Perhaps you think we are deluded, take part in risky behaviour and that by default your punting is above the UK punters?

I'm not even gracing this with the status of proper research, but if you were even thinking of research in this area you could learn from Freakonomics - in that book a sociologist went armed with a questionnaire to talk to American Street gangs - he was eventually advised to add Fuck You to the responses. You're getting a similar response.

Offline finn5555

we could have had a good conversation and I think this thread wouldve been v. useful to new folk. 

Not a chance  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
I did think of saying but I thought it might have been a bit dramatic even for me lol
He didn't even know what CIM meant until a couple of weeks ago.   :wacko:

The risk level of contracting an STI is totally different to cake ingredients, in order to reliably assess the risks you face you need to look at reliable sources such as the NHS, some random punter posting their opinion is pointless.

Maybe start be reading the punting Wiki -  External Link/Members Only -  then read the NHS websites which will detail the risks involved with each activity.

Offline Doc Holliday

The thread that just keeps on giving  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline jh75

'Not an exact science'  - yet you produce a ranked list with your risk factor, based on your world view.

What would you do with such a list if we were ever to pass on our comments?  What do you hope to prove? Perhaps you think we are deluded, take part in risky behaviour and that by default your punting is above the UK punters?

I'm not even gracing this with the status of proper research, but if you were even thinking of research in this area you could learn from Freakonomics - in that book a sociologist went armed with a questionnaire to talk to American Street gangs - he was eventually advised to add Fuck You to the responses. You're getting a similar response.

Interesting... you should also read about social compliance. And whilst you're at it read about 'toxic culture'. This thread has gone way off topic, but I guess when in Rome...
If I may be so blunt this is my analysis of this forum

There is a toxic bullying culture, people are eagerly waiting for a thread to be posted just so that they can jump in and ridicule the OP. This results in new joiners posting very infrequently or not posting at all.. The ones that do post regularly drive this culture and of course the mods enable it and are part of this trait. Social compliance come into it because it's very easy to join in with the baying crowd. However, I do believe there are some who are more discerning, who would agree with me... I'll see if there's anyone brave enough to raise their head! I doubt it, because I've already been threatened with being banned (for what exactly??)and I get the impression that someone is itching to pull the trigger.

This last reply may get me banned. And if I do I suggest the more discerning members try and institute change, make this forum a class better. At the moment, it's no better than a classroom full of bullies picking on the new kid.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 03:54:32 pm by jh75 »

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
People like being onloine bullies thoiugh
If you feel you are being bullied then hit the 'report to moderator' link on the right and I'll have a look at it for you.   :hi:

Just to point out that you were 'threatened' with a ban for a blatant breach of the rules.

33 Access to sending Private Messages and the visibility of Members Post history have different criteria to be gained. The criteria will not be made public. Anyone attempting to circumvent the PM criteria by requesting PM’s may receive a ban.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 03:59:10 pm by daviemac »

Online scutty brown

Really wow... BB is as risky as OWO? OMG

Look, if I can be blunt, the made up figures thing... I get that youre just jumping on the bandwagon and ofc given the shitpiling from others you have to say that otherwise you'd get jumped on too. This is exactly why I wanted to keep the thread on track... if all the 'what a stupid question this is' folk didn't reply then we could have had a good conversation and I think this thread wouldve been v. useful to new folk. People like being onloine bullies thoiugh

No you would not have had a good conversation for the simple reason that your initial question was idiotic in that no-one here is professionally qualified to give an answer. Just because we pay women to fuck them doesn't mean we know what the various STD transmission rates associated with that activity are. We all catch colds through social interactions with others at work, in the pub, on the bus, shopping or whatever, but none of us know the relative transmittability of the cold virus in those different environments.

Just fuck off back to school and stop posting shite

Offline jh75

Just fuck off back to school and stop posting shite

look, I'm gonna be blunt about this. To basically drive a point. Mod's I hope you get that I'm only doing this to make a point.

@Scutty, Do you know how many of your threads Ive read?? zero.
You know why?? because I have zero interest in the topics you've posted. The topics you post about do not interest me. I do not reply. I do not even read the content

It goes without saying that I have replied to zero of your threads. I find your threads boring so I don't reply. Would you prefer if I replied to your threads and say 'This is boring'?? Well I'm not gonna do that. You post what you want dude... just that I aint interested

Now, think about that for a second, why don't you do me the same courtesy? You are disinterested in this topic and my views... so why not just stop following me around?? and replying to my every post?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
thank you!
Best advice I can give you is take a step back, take time to look through the forum and get a feel of how the place works before posting again.

If you think this place is toxic now, which it isn't BTW, you should have seen it a few years ago. However the site owners, admin and mods have got to great lengths to make the forum a friendlier place to be but we can't stop honest replies to questions in threads like this or when you sympathised with a numpty who dialled 999 because the SP wasn't what he expected.

Have a think about what you have posted here and consider what can be gained by punters guessing what STI risks are. Any medical issue has to be based on proven fact.

Edit after reading your reply to Scutty, I will emphasise the importance you take notice of the advice given here.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2023, 04:13:16 pm by daviemac »

Offline jh75

Best advice I can give you is take a step back, take time to look through the forum and get a feel of how the place works before posting again.

If you think this place is toxic now, which it isn't BTW, you should have seen it a few years ago. However the site owners, admin and mods have got to great lengths to make the forum a friendlier place to be but we can't stop honest replies to questions in threads like this or when you sympathised with a numpty who dialled 999 because the SP wasn't what he expected.

Have a think about what you have posted here and consider what can be gained by punters guessing what STI risks are. Any medical issue has to be based on proven fact.

Thanks for a very balanced reply. I have formed an opinion on this forum, that's true. Although it's early days so not going to be too vocal about it. I guess the very nature of this forum means that everyone on here isn't gonna be a Ox/Bridge graduate... I get that. This is not a baking forum and the punters reflect that. Also, SP's also reflect that. I'm not expecting people to be discussing Shakespearean Literature here.

I'm going to continue to participate, there are some really great people here.

If this thread's topic was really useless then perhaps dont reply... the biggest indication of a thread falling on it's face is zero replies. by replying witgh 'youre stupid' type replies  it takes the thread off onto a tangent. Then any people that may have been interested also dont reply. Rule 101 of any internet forum is keep the threads on topic - that doesnt seem to be policed here. Replies like 'this thread is stupid' are not needed. If it really is stupid then no one will reply and it wouldve died a death with zero replies.

Anyway, I don't expect this forum to change on my say so.. You're right though I will watch for a while. But I do have questions and will post them here (who else can I ask?!?)