Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Treat her well!?!?  (Read 10705 times)

Offline MikeBWales

WTF does that mean?  I'm reading field reports on AW and apart from giving no details of the meet (because a gentlemen doesn't divulge what goes on between the sheets) :dash: :dash:

Don't leave a review then FFS. :dash: :dash:

This treat her well, she's special lady/rare find/goddess, I don't get it, it sums up nothing of the meeting that they are supposed to be reviewing.

vorian

WTF does that mean?  I'm reading field reports on AW and apart from giving no details of the meet (because a gentlemen doesn't divulge what goes on between the sheets) :dash: :dash:

This treat her well, she's special lady/rare find/goddess, I don't get it, it sums up nothing of the meeting that they are supposed to be reviewing.

The worst thing anyone can write, it insults the punter and the prossie  :vomit: and the remain between us comment is just as bad. Fuck off you stupid cunt, I never read AW FR anymore pointless,  I just use UKP for decent reviews and advise.  It does make me laugh on the odd occasion someone puts the treat her well or it will remain line, in a UKP review.  Everyone will raise issue with that member until they dish the dirt or limp off to %%% crying.

Hellraiser

Precisely. It's utter, utter shit. In my mind, as long as I haven't farted in her face during a sloppy arse rimming (which happens 7 out of 10 times because I love beans), I have treated her well  :sarcastic:

The worst thing anyone can write, it insults the punter and the prossie  :vomit: and the remain between us comment is just as bad. Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Yes, my good sir, I totally agree with you. I want to know whether she gives a great, sloppy cock gobble, whether she covers a knob in lots of spit, whether she takes a great arse and pussy pounding etc... not 'what happened between us will remain private'. Go fuck off, get hit with Boris Johnson's bendy bus and die you fucking pathetic wet, fluffy piece of shit who thinks he's a gentleman because a 'gentleman never tells' but has forgotten he is a fucker paying for sex. Arseholes.

Offline mightymunce

I salute thee all. You have just put a massive grin on my face

a10

When reading AW field reports I go straight to the description of the meeting. If I see some kind of "what went on is private between us" bullshit, I close it and try the next one.

What's the point of a report that doesn't report anything? One of the worst things about AW  :dash:

vorian

When reading AW field reports I go straight to the description of the meeting. If I see some kind of "what went on is private between us" bullshit, I close it and try the next one.

What's the point of a report that doesn't report anything? One of the worst things about AW  :dash:

Imho the AW reports rarely have anything to do with helping punters more to do with gaining favour with the prossie,  yet another reason to use UKP for the good and the bad. I think a special place in purgatory should be reserved for the "Wow", "Treat Her Well","Remain Between Us" twats.

james1979

Precisely. It's utter, utter shit. In my mind, as long as I haven't farted in her face during a sloppy arse rimming (which happens 7 out of 10 times because I love beans), I have treated her well  :sarcastic:

Yes, my good sir, I totally agree with you. I want to know whether she gives a great, sloppy cock gobble, whether she covers a knob in lots of spit, whether she takes a great arse and pussy pounding etc... not 'what happened between us will remain private'. Go fuck off, get hit with Boris Johnson's bendy bus and die you fucking pathetic wet, fluffy piece of shit who thinks he's a gentleman because a 'gentleman never tells' but has forgotten he is a fucker paying for sex. Arseholes.

Funniest thing I've read since the whole ParisB thing  :drinks:

Offline smiths

These punters do such reviews for the WG, not to help other punters.

Persie

I almost used the treat her well phrase in my review of Yasmin as a piss-take out of those muggy mugs that think their time with a whore is special and that the whore does not just you as anohter punter on the conveyor belt of punters that she services.

Any whore that thinks she is a courtesan is just as deluded as a gentleman who 'tells'...I mean FFS

PS I am now trying to work out how to turn my afro ass into some dreads  :D

Offline CBPaul

This is largely why I gave up looking at %%%, complete waste of my time reading the ultimate fluffiness which tells me nothing. I always thought of the authors as being deluded, actually thinking that they are the special one to the prossie.
The deluded punter feels special, the prossie is laughing and rest of us think the punter is a nob end.

This is where punter and prossie trading positive feedback on AW gets us.   

Rochdull lad

These punters do such reviews for the WG, not to help other punters.

As testified to by many of the punters interviewed for this book: External Link/Members Only

Sailormack

WTF is it with these fluffy fuckface cunts :unknown:

:cool:

Sailormack

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Thank fuck I read this post just before I left for my punt today.

However, taking the chainsaw, rohypnol, rope and sacrificial pig out of the boot of my car has made me late :mad:

:cool:

Offline ciscoxxx69

FFS - treat her well!  :scare:

I think I once started an AW FR with....
"....what went on between us was special, and will remain private......erm....like Fuck it will! What's the point of a review about the Great Sex we had if I don't tell it like it was????......"      :drinks:

a10

FFS - treat her well!  :scare:

I think I once started an AW FR with....
"....what went on between us was special, and will remain private......erm....like Fuck it will! What's the point of a review about the Great Sex we had if I don't tell it like it was????......"      :drinks:

Everyone's gotta know about the CPE!  :lol:  :drinks:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I spotted one yesterday where a punter called a prossie ''a force of nature.'' :vomit:

Who the fuck comes out with bollocks like that?  Sad sack of shit.  :angry:

Hellraiser

I spotted one yesterday where a punter called a prossie ''a force of nature.'' :vomit:

Who the fuck comes out with bollocks like that?  Sad sack of shit.  :angry:

That just makes me think she is an obese fat fucking bitch with thunder thighs who eats too many cornish pasties.

Online akauya

I think a lot of those "treat her well" reviews are written by the prossies themselves. Pasword started a thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24242.0  about this prossie's reviews they all sound like Mills and Boon shite no male punter would write crap like that, well unless they are totally deluded of course.

Just have a look at this prossies feedback it's hilarious actually :D

External Link/Members Only

"Id rather not go into much details as to our date, when you meet Luxe your appreciate she is a real lady. Going into details how great our meeting was just wont do her justice no mater what i say. If only i could take her out for a dinner date and really enjoy our time, definitely next time!

if i could give any advise definitely try and meet for longer than an hour. Its worth every penny and you will really get to enjoy all the pleasures Luxe has to offer. of which there are many. Plus its would be amazing to take her out in London. A real courtesan!"

-----

"It was a very exquisite couple of hours, with a feeling of intimacy and mutual appreciation which is rare and wonderful to experience."

----

"We'd reached a pretty heightened state of arousal by the time we left the bathroom - and I'm afraid remains private...except to say the original hour was extended for quite a while longer, and is the most memorable evening I've spent.

Actually, there's a couple of things I won't keep private, Honey really really enjoys herself too, keep the radio turned up, or wear some earplugs  Watching her face while she...incredible!!! And, my god, her mouth - your... just amazing...

I can't wait until our paths cross again... and her occasional naughty texts bring that day ever closer..."

:D :D :D

Offline smiths

I think a lot of those "treat her well" reviews are written by the prossies themselves. Pasword started a thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24242.0  about this prossie's reviews they all sound like Mills and Boon shite no male punter would write crap like that, well unless they are totally deluded of course.

Just have a look at this prossies feedback it's hilarious actually :D

"Id rather not go into much details as to our date, when you meet Luxe your appreciate she is a real lady. Going into details how great our meeting was just wont do her justice no mater what i say. If only i could take her out for a dinner date and really enjoy our time, definitely next time!

if i could give any advise definitely try and meet for longer than an hour. Its worth every penny and you will really get to enjoy all the pleasures Luxe has to offer. of which there are many. Plus its would be amazing to take her out in London. A real courtesan!"

-----

"It was a very exquisite couple of hours, with a feeling of intimacy and mutual appreciation which is rare and wonderful to experience."

----

"We'd reached a pretty heightened state of arousal by the time we left the bathroom - and I'm afraid remains private...except to say the original hour was extended for quite a while longer, and is the most memorable evening I've spent.

Actually, there's a couple of things I won't keep private, Honey really really enjoys herself too, keep the radio turned up, or wear some earplugs  Watching her face while she...incredible!!! And, my god, her mouth - your... just amazing...

I can't wait until our paths cross again... and her occasional naughty texts bring that day ever closer..."

:D :D :D

Yes i agree, by the WG herself or a friend of the WG. So this and the fact some punters do reviews for the WG not to help other punters accounts for quite a number in my view.

Add pimps who also do reviews in the hope of getting their WG/s more business. IMO this will increase on here as the forum gets more popular as pimps, WGs and their friends will view it as well worth their while posting reviews up. All bothered need to be ever vigilant to these scumbag tactics. ;)

Online akauya

Yes i agree, by the WG herself or a friend of the WG. So this and the fact some punters do reviews for the WG not to help other punters accounts for quite a number in my view.

Add pimps who also do reviews in the hope of getting their WG/s more business. IMO this will increase on here as the forum gets more popular as pimps, WGs and their friends will view it as well worth their while posting reviews up. All bothered need to be ever vigilant to these scumbag tactics. ;)

Quite right, but it only takes a bit of common sense to realise those kind of reviews are bullshit. I say this because before I joined UKP I could see there was something odd about that kind of feedback. If there are gullible punters out there who haven't heard of UKP they will soon learn not to trust stupid reviews like that - well I should hope so anyway :)

SirFrank

When I read pointless treat her well comments on AW I always think why don't you fucking did you patronising cunt

willbred

Long before I saw the light, joined this forum and learned the word " fluffy", I was of the firm opinion that the phrase " treat her well guys" was the most irrelevant, patronsing load of bollocks I had ever read. That said the same goes for 98% of the AW feedback and FRs

Nimrod

The one that drives me absolutely batty on PN is Manmeat. He has the writing ability of an eleven year old and has flogged the same joke -- which was barely even funny the first time around -- well and truly into the ground and then ten feet under just for good measure. His reports seem to be some sort of self aggrandising ego trip and ode to his own extremely limited comic writing skills as they serve no other purpose whatsoever and are certainly not useful (I can't be bothered to wade through the sophomoric language to figure out if he has anything worthwhile to say, such is the laboured nature of his "style".) Yet among the PN crowd he seems to have accrued a fan club which, considering the source is perhaps not surprising.

SirFrank

The one that drives me absolutely batty on PN is Manmeat. He has the writing ability of an eleven year old and has flogged the same joke -- which was barely even funny the first time around -- well and truly into the ground and then ten feet under just for good measure. His reports seem to be some sort of self aggrandising ego trip and ode to his own extremely limited comic writing skills as they serve no other purpose whatsoever and are certainly not useful (I can't be bothered to wade through the sophomoric language to figure out if he has anything worthwhile to say, such is the laboured nature of his "style".) Yet among the PN crowd he seems to have accrued a fan club which, considering the source is perhaps not surprising.

He sounds like a cunt to me and unfunny / churlish to boot. Reminds me of the type of bloke your mates sometimes go on about. You know when thy say ah you've got to meet my mate badger he's 'helluva boy' you'd love him. This can only mean one thing - badger is a complete wankpot. He's never funny and the fact that your mate thinks he is perhaps is an indication that your mate is also a cunt but you hadn't realised it till now. Don't ever go out on a night out with badger though cos the minute you turn your back his cock will be in your pint simply because he's a bit of a boy. The life and soul if you will. He inevitably claims that he's got a quirky sense of humour. In reality This also means he's a cunt
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 08:07:01 pm by SirFrank »

Nimrod

He sounds like a cunt to me and unfunny / churlish to boot. Reminds me of the type of bloke your mates sometimes go on about. You know when thy say ah you've got to meet my mate badger he's 'helluva boy' you'd love him. This can only mean one thing - badger is a complete wankpot. He's never funny and the fact that your mate thinks he is perhaps is an indication that your mate is also a cunt but you hadn't realised it till now. Don't ever go out on a night out with badger though cos the minute you turn your back his cock will be in your pint simply because he's a bit of a boy. The life and soul if you will. He inevitably claims that he's got a quirky sense of humour. In reality This also means he's a cunt

Better than I could have put it. Perfect :-)

Hellraiser

Manmeat is the same knob gobbling fuckbag cunt who writes these unfunny, long winded, shitty reviews, yes?

jcdmj12

Manmeat is the same knob gobbling fuckbag cunt who writes these unfunny, long winded, shitty reviews, yes?

I thought the three pumps and apology thing was mildly amusing, then Googled it and found it's a thing that's being going round on Twitter.   He tries far too hard to be funny. He's like that bloke who keeps making stupid jokes at work and you want to smack in the gob.

Rochdull lad

For the first time in yonks, this tempted me to go on %%%; over the years, Man Meat's written thirty-fooking-nine of these essays!! :scare:

I feel sorry for the one poor lass who got a Negative from him!

Offline odynsfee

I read a feedback on AW once and it said "Treat her well or I'll come looking for you" what a stupid twat.

Offline NIK

This is indeed a marvellous thread which shows how many real punters there are who know the score. And the cunts on Prossynet used to tell me I had no support in my views and was making it up when I told them I had.
Well the success of UKP shows them how wrong they were.  :sarcastic:

One of the greatest of all fluffies was some twat called Cornishman who used to write reviews on Northern Angels site that all read like great love affairs. They were invariably for overnights and he always gave them 10/10. When I questioned the veracity of them and called him out I was banned.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I read a feedback on AW once and it said "Treat her well or I'll come looking for you" what a stupid twat.

Yup. These are the same dickheads that whisper shit like, ''you're too nice to be doing this job'' and ''let me take you away from all this.''

:wacko:

Offline ciscoxxx69

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fuckin hilarious SirFrank.......priceless.

LL

Haha, brilliant. Sounds like Chris Finch aka Finchy from The Office, "bloody good bloke".
Hidden Image/Members Only

Also, I agree with what the OP has said about those cliched comments in typical %%% reports or AW field reports are tired and predictable but some of them I find quite funny.  For example, what about, "I was nervous at first, but after a little while of chatting to her she put me at ease"  Do you know what puts me at ease if I'm nervous at the start of the punt? (which admittedly is most times).  Fucking the arse off the girl, that's what!

Offline mattylondon

Yup. These are the same dickheads that whisper shit like, ''you're too nice to be doing this job'' and ''let me take you away from all this.''
Ah yes. The ones who want to save them!  :rolleyes:

I just wonder if it ever crosses their mind that it's actually a put down line? 'Treat them well'? Conceited, arrogant and patronizing cunts.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:53:49 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

For the first time in yonks, this tempted me to go on %%%; over the years, Man Meat's written thirty-fooking-nine of these essays!! :scare:

I feel sorry for the one poor lass who got a Negative from him!
I feel like one of the very few, who doesn't appreciate that fluffy cunt's reviews. I've always considered them a form of denial on his part. I don't think he wants to accept that he punts whores, just like most of us.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 10:59:08 pm by mattylondon »

Rochdull lad

I think you're right in that assessment, matty.

The sad thing is that he wasn't the only one - Man Meat's Reports reminded me of Reports like this: External Link/Members Only from someone who used to post a lot of them [mainly about Sandy's Parlours in Manchester] on %%% but I see hasn't posted for over 6 years.

Now was he ever in denial about fucking whores?! :rolleyes:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think it's time to repost my (classic 2012) mock-fluffy review, a send up of courtesans and contradictions in FR.
Price Paid: £250 (£30 was extra for anal)
Time spent shagging: 14 minutes
Time spent chatting: 40 minutes
Would recommend: Ohhhh yeah.

"I saw Elite courtesan Silvia Roberts at her luxury palace in Brum and when I saw her WOW, a class act, the most beautiful woman I have ever met. I wish she were my girlfriend. She looked a bit older than I expected she said she was 35, but look at least 50, but so gawjus. She asked for the consideration, which I had ready in a Manilla envelope with a humorous art card inside (a vicar with a busty blonde and the heading "More teats, vicar?") and a voucher for TODs in London.

After chatting for a good 40 minutes; she is so intelligent, she used to go to an Ivy League University, but she wouldn't say which one. I like to keep this part private, but the sex was mindblowing.
She wouldn't let me kiss her as she said she only did it on a second booking. On her profile she said she loves it and says it is so intimate and passionate.
She put a condom on for oral, it wasn't as good as Kimmy who I saw last week and she kept wanking me off after sucking the tip. She advertised CIM and OWO, but said she had a new cavity fitted. Afterwards, I wanted to do some oral on her, she said she was sore from her last client and had already had loads of orgasms today anyway. So I had sex in missionary position, she put her knees in the way and said I had a monster cock and kept calling it Godzilla; this is not a boast I am only 5 and a bit inches. She said she was hurting "down there" and time was nearly up she wanked me off with the nodder still on. I wanted to cum in her mouth, but she said my cock smelt so bad it should be named "Stinking Bishop". I had a shower at the start of our get-together. I was hoping for anal after paying extra for it, but she said it was unladylike and she had just taken a massive "barnstormer of a shit" before she answered the door.
I was a bit dissapointed, but she was obviously sore from the last client, even though she said she sees one client a day and I saw her at 7am before work.

She is so beautiful and charming I'll be back tomorrow, Thank You xxxx."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:33:40 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline mattylondon

I think it's time to repost my (classic 2012) mock-fluffy review, a send up of courtesans and contradictions in FR.
Quality! Post a few of those up on %%% and you'll become a legend!  :D

I hope you 'treated her with respect'?!  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 11:41:24 pm by mattylondon »

vorian

I almost used the treat her well phrase in my review of Yasmin as a piss-take out of those muggy mugs that think their time with a whore is special and that the whore does not just you as anohter punter on the conveyor belt of punters that she services.

Any whore that thinks she is a courtesan is just as deluded as a gentleman who 'tells'...I mean FFS

PS I am now trying to work out how to turn my afro ass into some dreads  :D

The best whores are the ones who know their whores are happy being whores and don't pretend to be anything else.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
The best whores are the ones who know their whores are happy being whores and don't pretend to be anything else.
You can tell when the woman enjoys sex, male company and is a friendly person. The fakes you can spot a mile off or the ones to caught up in their hubby or kids, i.e. the half-hearted ones.

vorian

Or your worth far more than you charge, you should really put you fees up.

CUNT

vorian

This is indeed a marvellous thread which shows how many real punters there are who know the score. And the cunts on Prossynet used to tell me I had no support in my views and was making it up when I told them I had.
Well the success of UKP shows them how wrong they were.  :sarcastic:

One of the greatest of all fluffies was some twat called Cornishman who used to write reviews on Northern Angels site that all read like great love affairs. They were invariably for overnights and he always gave them 10/10. When I questioned the veracity of them and called him out I was banned.

Nik,  I'm pretty sure that my recent 'research' told me that you have been banned from every punting forum ever for telling the truth that the fluffies and prossie mods deny.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Or your worth far more than you charge, you should really put you fees up.

CUNT

Don't be silly Vee. Who on hell's earth would be demented enough to tell a prossie to put her rates up? certainly no-one on UKP.  :thumbsup:

Online akauya

Don't be silly Vee. Who on hell's earth would be demented enough to tell a prossie to put her rates up? certainly no-one on UKP.  :thumbsup:

Certainly not, specially not anyone banging on about how influential they are on UKP and how much they helped NIK and Admin set this up. They wouldn't even dream of entering into arrangements with prossies to not only to put their prices up but keep them low for them in exchange for a good review ------------------------------------------------ nope no UKP member would be selfish enough to do that!

:hi:

Tony Montana

I once did a 'joke' review on another site, the girl had just had a birthday so I put as many old-age clichés in it as I could think of.  Some members thought it was funny, others said it was shit, one said I was clearly a danger to the girl.

Offline Lindberg

After reading that bullshit there is a case for writing "what went on between us is secret"   What a prick

Offline CBPaul

I have seen reviews in the past along the lines of excellent value or better than others charging more and that puts the idea of a price hike in the prossies mind. Fuck knows what they manage to garble off when they are in the punt and their fluffy delirium has them thinking that there is something special between them.

As for Manmeat, that made me look at %%% for the first time in a long while. He's like one of those talentless twats who go on the X Factor thinking they have an ability for singing. The ones who really sound like a cat being slowly fed through a threshing machine and are put on to pull in the viewers because we all want to see someone make a cunt of themselves and listen to Cowells vitriol.

Manmeat - more like Nob Jockey.   

james1979

I always thought that Manmeat was the punting alias of Russell Brand, same shitey, pretentious, fawning, luvvy humour, with just a hint of the look-at-me-I'm-an-attention-whore attitude.  Never understood why so many on PN raved about him.

Offline smiths

Two i can name, one apologised the other stood by "advising" the WG to raise her rate as she wasnt charging enough according to his crap. Totally selfish with no thought about other punters. :thumbsdown: