Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sergei/Mario needs to pay cash for condoms:  (Read 1488 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Sergei/Mario needs to pay cash for condoms:

British bank 'identifying trafficked sex workers by tracking contraceptive spending'
Evening Standard 15 March

A British bank is helping to identify women trafficked here to work as prostitutes by monitoring customers’ accounts for daily purchases of contraceptives, a new report has revealed.

The same unnamed bank has also been looking for payments to “high end restaurants and cheap diners on the same day” in the belief that such transactions could indicate a sex worker dining with a client while her “handler” eats more frugally nearby.

Another financial institution provided 80 tip-offs to law enforcers after identifying accounts which received multiple cash deposits of under £10,000, often paid in anonymously, as well as regular payments to websites advertising “adult services” and flights to Eastern European countries known for sex trafficking.

The new tactics were revealed in a report published today by the Royal United Services Institute at a conference on trafficking attended by Home Secretary Amber Rudd and Britain’s independent anti-slavery commissioner Kevin Hyland.

Ms Rudd used the event to announce a £6 million investment in projects to combat modern slavery around the world.

Ten organisations will use the money to perform tasks including stopping child slavery in factories overseas that send goods to Britain and raise awareness of the trafficking problem in “key hotspots” abroad.

The most eye-catching disclosure today, however, came in a section of the report detailing the work that British financial institutions are already playing in tackling trafficking.

The report warns that the complexity of the problem, which includes trafficking for labour exploitation and domestic servitude as well as prostitution, can make it hard for the financial services industry to identify illicit activity.

But it cites two examples where British financial institutions have already helped to identify suspected traffickers or their victims, including one bank which is looking for daily payments to chemists that might indicate repeated purchases of contraceptives.

The results of this monitoring were then “segregated by geography, age and nationality to determine which accounts were worthy of greater analysis” before a decision was made as to whether to alert law enforcers to suspected trafficking activity.

The report concludes by urging other financial institutions to assist the fight against modern slavery and that there are “moral, legal, economic and commercial” reasons to do so.”

vw

Seeing prostitution is a cash rich business doubt sergi pays by card anyway.

expect news like this will cause more barebackers !  Good for you HP not for the rest of us !

Offline Brazilian Martian

Won't this lead to some of them not buying condoms now and more bareback being offered to avoid being tracked and arrested. :vomit: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Seeing prostitution is a cash rich business doubt sergi pays by card anyway.

expect news like this will cause more barebackers !  Good for you HP not for the rest of us !

:D he can have his fill now till the cows come home

raylondoner

I thought that girls can get condoms free from clinics.  :hi:

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
I guess the machines in pub toilets will now do a roaring trade

:drinks:

I thought that girls can get condoms free from clinics.  :hi:

Yeah they can but you need to register to get free condoms from a clinic. Also the times clinics are open is the same time that they are on the clock for sergei

Offline scutty brown

Virtualwaster's got it right. Most of the "free" EE girls don't have UK bank accounts, they live in a cash economy.
Money is repatriated using Western Union or UKash, both of which are anonymous. If they need to pay for anything online they use a prepaid "credit" card. The ones offered by "The Moneyshop" chain of pawnbrokers are popular.
Chasing card purchases of condoms is only going to find British girls, who are -probably- acting totally legally.
As for trafficked EE girls, there's no way their owners are going to let them anywhere near a bank account or card. This report is total bollox.

Offline scutty brown

Yeah they can but you need to register to get free condoms from a clinic. Also the times clinics are open is the same time that they are on the clock for sergei

And all you get in a bag is around 20, that's not going to last long

Offline smiths

Virtualwaster's got it right. Most of the "free" EE girls don't have UK bank accounts, they live in a cash economy.
Money is repatriated using Western Union or UKash, both of which are anonymous. If they need to pay for anything online they use a prepaid "credit" card. The ones offered by "The Moneyshop" chain of pawnbrokers are popular.
Chasing card purchases of condoms is only going to find British girls, who are -probably- acting totally legally.
As for trafficked EE girls, there's no way their owners are going to let them anywhere near a bank account or card. This report is total bollox.

Excellent post. Kevin Hyland is mentioned I see, that prick is utterly useless and has no interest in hearing some WGs actually choose to be WGs, he was a top cop in London wanting to get his face seen at brothel raids. He is a male femi-nazi. :thumbsdown:

Offline NigelF

I think you're spot on. The report said they look for "payments to “high end restaurants and cheap diners on the same day” in the belief that such transactions could indicate a sex worker dining with a client while her “handler” eats more frugally nearby."

Who the hell has been out with a WG and had her pay for any part of the meal! It's never happened in the history of the universe. Most of the deluded girls think it should all be bought and paid for with a hefty fee on top for her "valuable time and amazing company". Of course though it's the blokes that pay who are ones who are really deluded.

Offline Roth

I think you're spot on. The report said they look for "payments to “high end restaurants and cheap diners on the same day” in the belief that such transactions could indicate a sex worker dining with a client while her “handler” eats more frugally nearby."

Who the hell has been out with a WG and had her pay for any part of the meal! It's never happened in the history of the universe. Most of the deluded girls think it should all be bought and paid for with a hefty fee on top for her "valuable time and amazing company". Of course though it's the blokes that pay who are ones who are really deluded.

+1 :thumbsup: Very true!  Pure bollocks! Unless  the prossie is getting the punter to pay for her steak and champagne and then asking him to throw in a quick MaccyD for Sergie round the corner! :lol: :lol: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jonestown

Excellent post. Kevin Hyland is mentioned I see, that prick is utterly useless and has no interest in hearing some WGs actually choose to be WGs, he was a top cop in London wanting to get his face seen at brothel raids. He is a male femi-nazi. :thumbsdown:

He was H Harman's police poodle in the implementation of her legislation, setting up raids and inviting the press.

If they were really serious about looking for trafficked girls and breaking up the gangs I have no doubt they would get a lot of support and information from punters and other WG's, but they should also be looking at other industries where people seem to be trafficked, agriculture, food preparation, etc., where I'd bet the numbers involved are far higher.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:56:00 am by Jonestown »

Offline smiths

He was H Harman's police poodle in the implementation of her legislation, setting up raids and inviting the press.

If they were really serious about looking for trafficked girls and breaking up the gangs I have no doubt they would get a lot of support and information from punters and other WG's, but they should also be looking at other industries where people seem to be trafficked, agriculture, food preparation, etc., where I'd bet the numbers involved are far higher.

Indeed he was, now got a plum job. The fact is the evidence of convictions doesn't prove trafficking for sex is a big problem here, years ago now of course but Operations Pentameters 1 and 2 didn't prove it was either. Harridan used a cobbled together figure of 4000 trafficked for sex women to help get her coercion law through in 2009/10, a figure never proved either. Thankfully her original intention, the criminalisation of all punters didn't have the support in parliament in the dying days of Browns government so she had to settle for less. A law that might actually put more punters off reporting suspicions of coercion/force as they could get done themselves.

As Harridan, Hyland and their ilk know full well prostitution will always find a way, especially off/street prostitution whether its a crime or not, and they through the police cant even enforce existing laws which is why the street scene still continues despite both WGs and punters breaking the law and the police knowing the where, when and sometimes who is involved in it. To these people its a crusade that isn't borne of common sense or reality, if it were they would be working to persuade at least decriminalisation of brothels so individual WGs could work together in the same premises. Instead they would rather see it driven fully underground which would most certainly make it more dangerous for some WGs.

Sadly there is some trafficking for sex and the evil scum who do this and force women to be WGs should be caught and put away for life in my view.

Offline Randy Mcknob

Why would you not just look on Adultwork, Vivastreet & Backpages and make some bookings to find out addresses?  Am I missing something?

Offline MilleMiglia

I find this all quite ironic, since a lot of the high end spending with European agencies is British bankers blowing the Christmas bonus.

Offline lostandfound

It's an interesting development. Who would question the value of using the computing power and techniques available nowadays to trap human traffickers? Great! Just be aware, IMO, that this same kind of technology may in the future be used against all kinds of people, including, maybe, punters. The data only needs to be collected for analysis, to make that possible, and with the passing into law of the Snoopers Charter, that kind of data is being collected. 

Offline Jonestown

It's bluster and bullshit, if they really were serious about catching traffickers there has to be a better way than scanning credit card slips for late night purchases of condoms.

Offline JamesKW

Not strictly true I am registered at my local GUM under a false name and similar sort of postcode,they are always offering me bags of condoms everytime I visit,which I usually take.

Not strictly true I am registered at my local GUM under a false name and similar sort of postcode,they are always offering me bags of condoms everytime I visit,which I usually take.

Depends on the area I guess, the gum clinic I visit is kings college in camberwell and you need to register and type info into a computer and state that you want condoms  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 11:48:24 pm by Brazilian Martian »