Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tainted Blood  (Read 953 times)

SUMO61

Just watched the news and shuddered at this:

External Link/Members Only

Feeling very glad I just got my STD results through yesterday, all clear, following an OWO back in November. Dragged my heels, but glad I went.

Makes you think though, about bareback risks. Why would anyone risk Hep C or HIV?  Crazy, crazy people...

Definitely sticking with covered oral now and no more RO for me in future.

Offline Malvolio

I'm prepared to take the (small) risk and carry on with OWO - because it feels great.

Offline maxxblue

Just watched the news and shuddered at this:

External Link/Members Only

Feeling very glad I just got my STD results through yesterday, all clear, following an OWO back in November. Dragged my heels, but glad I went.

Makes you think though, about bareback risks. Why would anyone risk Hep C or HIV?  Crazy, crazy people...

Definitely sticking with covered oral now and no more RO for me in future.

Sumo, do you know that this referred to the 70's and 80's?

SUMO61

Sumo, do you know that this referred to the 70's and 80's?

Yes, I did. I was kind of making the link between people who got HIV through no fault of thier own vs punting bareback, either oral or otherwise, both of which have the risk of transmission.

Seeing how devastated those people were brought it home to me. No matter how small the risk, I will be keeping covered up from now on.

A lot of that decision is due to the views on this forum too, which i have taken on board re unprotected oral. It's be an eye opener listening to the different points of view and I'm grateful for the advice.