Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happens when you see a sub pray tell  (Read 5634 times)

Offline Clooney

I think what Clooney is driving towards (sorry if I'm mis-representing you mate) is that the total physical, psychological, emotional and sexual submission of another human being to you (and/or vice versa) is about as intense as it can get. 

If you have some other means in mind that might be equally as intense please share as I will need to add it to my sexual bucket list!  :drinks:

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it pal.

And it don't happen in a half hour punt, that's for sure.

When you and a true submissive "intersect" emotionally it's like you feel a light going on somewhere. You can feel te submissive flutter with pleasure. Maybe not physically but there is a joy in her soul which is matched by my own overwhelming feeling of dominant devotion.

It is incredible and unlike anything I've ever felt, chemical or otherwise.

Actually, she's not a confirmed sub, but has submissive leanings... The last time I was with KDD, once we'd been through the usual (but NEVER usual in the slightest!) insane, full on filth for which she is famous, I got pretty near to it (dunno about her, but she certainly enjoyed) and quite tender in a weird sort of way, but still utterly depraved. God! She's incredible that girl!

Of course the hard of thinking will be along to laugh and scream "fluffy!!!" like a load of cavorting chimps. Thy will also screech "EAS!!! EAS!!!" Which would betray their total lack of understanding about what is happening when a sub and a Dom play.

I'll live with their scorn quite happily I think.

Marmite

This is also potentially distinctly different from a civvy sub where her wants and desires are as important as yours.

Also important to remember that the WG is still a real person and your actions should never stray into any area that could be considered abuse.

Psychologically and intellectually it's a very complex area...

That's way it is so challenging and ultimately rewarding....

I think it is important to remember no matter how dominant the Dom is or how submissive the Sub.  The Sub is the person in control, the use of safe words and the ability of the Sub and Dom to "read" each other ensure the sub does not go beyond limits.

A good Dom will also know when to " hold back" even if the Sub may be willing.   BDSM is far more intense and intimate than GFE or PSE which is why as Clooney remarked it can become quite "fluffy" at the end of a session.

And Relax...........

password02

Yeah, you pretty much nailed it pal.

And it don't happen in a half hour punt, that's for sure.

When you and a true submissive "intersect" emotionally it's like you feel a light going on somewhere. You can feel te submissive flutter with pleasure. Maybe not physically but there is a joy in her soul which is matched by my own overwhelming feeling of dominant devotion.

It is incredible and unlike anything I've ever felt, chemical or otherwise.

Actually, she's not a confirmed sub, but has submissive leanings... The last time I was with KDD, once we'd been through the usual (but NEVER usual in the slightest!) insane, full on filth for which she is famous, I got pretty near to it (dunno about her, but she certainly enjoyed) and quite tender in a weird sort of way, but still utterly depraved. God! She's incredible that girl!

Of course the hard of thinking will be along to laugh and scream "fluffy!!!" like a load of cavorting chimps. Thy will also screech "EAS!!! EAS!!!" Which would betray their total lack of understanding about what is happening when a sub and a Dom play.

I'll live with their scorn quite happily I think.

Some great points made - I am still at the newbie stage so still a lot to learn with the Dom/Sub role but it is so exciting learning all this it has made me see punting in a different light.

:hi:

Offline Clooney

That's way it is so challenging and ultimately rewarding....

I think it is important to remember no matter how dominant the Dom is or how submissive the Sub.  The Sub is the person in control, the use of safe words and the ability of the Sub and Dom to "read" each other ensure the sub does not go beyond limits.

A good Dom will also know when to " hold back" even if the Sub may be willing.   BDSM is far more intense and intimate than GFE or PSE which is why as Clooney remarked it can become quite "fluffy" at the end of a session.

And Relax...........

Yep. Again, all true. I'm of the late acid house generation and te Rush I get with a good sub is like that massive rush of Ecstasy when you were coming up, but better. I'd pay any money for that feeling.

With my ex who I got into stuff like this with, we'd start playing around say 8pm for example, and end up somewhere in the early hours in a really tender embrace, but along the way I'd been firm with her...

Correcting posture, balance, form...

Teasing with reward and punishment (all limits understood...)

Embrace... Foreplay... Sex... Orgasm...

Repeat.

Brilliant!

Offline Clooney

Some great points made - I am still at the newbie stage so still a lot to learn with the Dom/Sub role but it is so exciting learning all this it has made me see punting in a different light.

:hi:

Well I'm not some leather clad Dom. I'm just a normal guy who is polite, well mannered and with a strong sense of right and wrong.

I love what being a Dom has done for me as a man. A Dom should have impeccable manners and a sense of chivalry (I know it sounds like bullshit and the hard of thinking will be laughing their heads off) I run a team of four pretty girls in their 20s, and they would NEVER imagine that I'm into this for a moment, because I'm the guy who not only buys the drinks in the pub, but who makes sure they are safe when they leave... And NEVER tries to get into their pants. Not uninvited when drunk at any rate!

A Dom adores women and does NOT objectify them.

squeezebox

Well I'm not some leather clad Dom. I'm just a normal guy who is polite, well mannered and with a strong sense of right and wrong.

I love what being a Dom has done for me as a man. A Dom should have impeccable manners and a sense of chivalry (I know it sounds like bullshit and the hard of thinking will be laughing their heads off) I run a team of four pretty girls in their 20s, and they would NEVER imagine that I'm into this for a moment, because I'm the guy who not only buys the drinks in the pub, but who makes sure they are safe when they leave... And NEVER tries to get into their pants. Not uninvited when drunk at any rate!

A Dom adores women and does NOT objectify them.

+1

I also believe a dom should explore their own submissive side too. 

In that way, the dom can become even more in tune with the sub and exemplify the pleasure.  :drinks:

Offline Clooney

+1

I also believe a dom should explore their own submissive side too. 

In that way, the dom can become even more in tune with the sub and exemplify the pleasure.  :drinks:

Agreed.

I tried it a couple of times. Just to get into the spirit of things.

Happy to do it for the girl, but it didn't do a lot for me.

I'm not a switch. I'm a confirmed Dom.

Offline Clooney

So I'm seeing a new sub girl next month and this thread got me thinking about stuff.

I think in the initial chat I'm going to broach the subject of some Shibari rope play. I'm by no means an expert, but I've mastered a couple of basic but effective knots which I've used in the past to good effect. They simply hold in position and restrain, and are comfortable and practical as well as being very sensual and erotic. They have to look beautiful too.

Usually I'd not introduce rope play until say 3-4 meetings later once we know each other very well or if she is a confident sub. I think I might ask this time though. I think this girl is bright enough, into it enough and has had me positively recommended I think.

The basic one enables her hands to be tied and about a yard of rope left for me to tether to the bed, forcing her to lay chin on her upper arms as she stretches out looking forward. I'd have her back arched, buttocks upward, legs apart but not splayed and toes pointing to the ceiling.

Obviously this give me free access to both her holes. After I'd corrected her posture of course.

Also, once untethered, it gives me the control to raise her from a crouch, slowly to my cock whereupon she'd be expected to dutifully fellate me.

I honestly can't wait. This should be amazingly sensual and passionate. I just hope she's OK with it on a first meet. Obviously I'll discuss in advance and if she's not yet comfortable, it will just have to wait until she is. Even if that is several meets down the line. It is her right as my sub.

Anyone else notice that this thread has gone in a totally different direction and theme from what the original poster was probably expecting?...

unclesweetheart

Really good thread. Thoughtful and detailed stuff. I am exploring my own dominant tendencies, and it really is like opening another door. First session with a submissive girl was epic, but imprecise and challenging, in that although I was released and dominant, it was like going into uncharted territory. If I want to go further, I'm going to have to learn more. The sub/dom dynamic is fascinating, and I don't want to bottle it, but in some ways I feel like a teenager at the first disco: what the fuck is the right thing to do? I THINK I know what to do, and keep the session afloat, but you're inevitably wary of overstepping the line and, well, it's a bit scarey to confront your own desires when a girl, pretty much, says: absolutely do what you want with me. Opens up a huge amount of questions/ issues. Feels like the most honest, liberated sex however. I think the critical issue is making sure that the sub is ok with your dominance, and that probably includes very specific discussion about very specific acts. We  didn't discuss, it just went naturally into Siffredi territory. Shockingly great. Just trying to get my bearings.

Am going to sound like the fluffiest of fluffy cunts, but this kind of sex forces you to take ownership of your most depraved fantasies. Sexy as fuck, but - for me, anyway - a bit challenging.

Offline Clooney

Really good thread. Thoughtful and detailed stuff. I am exploring my own dominant tendencies, and it really is like opening another door. First session with a submissive girl was epic, but imprecise and challenging, in that although I was released and dominant, it was like going into uncharted territory. If I want to go further, I'm going to have to learn more. The sub/dom dynamic is fascinating, and I don't want to bottle it, but in some ways I feel like a teenager at the first disco: what the fuck is the right thing to do? I THINK I know what to do, and keep the session afloat, but you're inevitably wary of overstepping the line and, well, it's a bit scarey to confront your own desires when a girl, pretty much, says: absolutely do what you want with me. Opens up a huge amount of questions/ issues. Feels like the most honest, liberated sex however. I think the critical issue is making sure that the sub is ok with your dominance, and that probably includes very specific discussion about very specific acts. We  didn't discuss, it just went naturally into Siffredi territory. Shockingly great. Just trying to get my bearings.

Am going to sound like the fluffiest of fluffy cunts, but this kind of sex forces you to take ownership of your most depraved fantasies. Sexy as fuck, but - for me, anyway - a bit challenging.

Yes, open and frank but also very reassuring is vital.

I always have the same conversation to start with. Once limits are discussed I take the sub slowly, deliberately and patiently through my colour coded warnings. One once started finishing my sentence in her excitement, but I stopped her and said that it is BOTH our responsibility to understand these nuances, as assumption leads to fuck ups. Nothing big, just she is at risk of not enjoying it quite so much or she finds as can't control the pace and intensity of the session as she'd like.

I used my firm stern master's voice and she instantly bowed her head, cast her eyes down, placed her hands behind her back and whispered "sorry master"

I knew then that she'd be great. Although I punished her for her impertinence, she was very lovingly rewarded and came multiple times.

I was lucky to have an open minded submissive ex and a couple of helpful mentors, but still if the girl doesn't quite click or understand, it can e awkward and it usually ends up being a far more mainstream if not quite vanilla punt.

Of course this girl who I'm seeing may simply be into as you say, Rocco style hard sex and not be a submissive in te traditional sense, but I'll find that out in the initial conversation
And if it is the case, then it will still be very enjoyable. Far more enjoyable than doing the whole Dom/sub thing with someone who's not fully into it, that's for sure! That's no fun for we and no fun for me.

Hard, Rocco style fucking is what I do with the lovely Miss KDD anyway, so that's Excellent fun too.

Whatever, as long as we have communicated it will be great.

unclesweetheart

Cheers Cloony. Food for thought. Will post if I get through this.

Marmite

I think in the initial chat I'm going to broach the subject of some Shibari rope play.

If one enjoys a spot of Kinbaku-bi it might be worth checking the book Bondage by Nobuyoshi Araki it is published by Taschen so it will most probably not be appearing in £Store anytime soon.

An excellent book for the coffee table ...certainly a conversation starter.

Offline Clooney

If one enjoys a spot of Kinbaku-bi it might be worth checking the book Bondage by Nobuyoshi Araki it is published by Taschen so it will most probably not be appearing in £Store anytime soon.

An excellent book for the coffee table ...certainly a conversation starter.

Cheers. £650 on Amazon though!

I may just save and spend it on a couple of punts!  :thumbsup:

Offline Donald Fuck

A quote from an informed lady:

I a society where it is now perfectly OK to say quite openly that you are, for example, gay the last taboo might be that you are "kinky".

Of course, this only covers stuff which is legal.

I have come to respect the opinions of Mr Clooney as expressed in this thread.

The "bond" between two parties where one has voluntarily ceded control of their world to another is intriguing.

Offline Clooney

A quote from an informed lady:

I a society where it is now perfectly OK to say quite openly that you are, for example, gay the last taboo might be that you are "kinky".

Of course, this only covers stuff which is legal.

I have come to respect the opinions of Mr Clooney as expressed in this thread.

The "bond" between two parties where one has voluntarily ceded control of their world to another is intriguing.

Was that the lady who has come to respect my opinions or you?

Either way, very humbling and flattering.

As I say, I'm no leather clad, cruel, snarling master stereotype.

I'm very normal bloke who knows that being a Dom has made me a better person. My sense of right and wrong, my respect and support for women in general and feminism in particular, my courtesy, my manners my very confidence has been totally heightened since I decided to live faithfully as a Dom.

You'd all find me pretty personable and with no hint of anything kinky about me.

I think a Dom is a far more humane and accepting person that someone who would regard us as freaks or perverts.

Offline Donald Fuck

In response to Mr Clooney, the quote about kinkiness was from the domme, the rest. Including the respect, was from me.

I studied the work of masters, including JayEdwards.com He and I have corresponded and I had a booking with one of his models. My style is much less stringent and far more interactive than his- loads more kissing, caressing and orgasms for the girls.

I reckon that I have spanked 8 pro-dommes and have found that quite a high percentage have overlapped with the caring professions, mostly in nursing.

Obviously, I have experienced the benefits of submitting to several dommes and learned a lot about the relationship and aboit myself.

You might be surprised to learn that the hot wax from melting candles is available at 3 different temperatures. I have not experienced the hottest. The solidified wax is a bugger to remove from a hairy old sod like me.

If I were ever to meet the famous Miss KDD, I would love to repeat an episode of tying her hands behind her head, secured to her anal hook, ankles bound to thighs, blindfolded, with breast bondage and experiencing multi-orgasms.

You might be surprised to learn that the hot wax from melting candles is available at 3 different temperatures. I have not experienced the hottest. The solidified wax is a bugger to remove from a hairy old sod like me.

could you give more details pls

Offline Clooney

In response to Mr Clooney, the quote about kinkiness was from the domme, the rest. Including the respect, was from me.

I studied the work of masters, including JayEdwards.com He and I have corresponded and I had a booking with one of his models. My style is much less stringent and far more interactive than his- loads more kissing, caressing and orgasms for the girls.

I reckon that I have spanked 8 pro-dommes and have found that quite a high percentage have overlapped with the caring professions, mostly in nursing.

Obviously, I have experienced the benefits of submitting to several dommes and learned a lot about the relationship and aboit myself.

If I were ever to meet the famous Miss KDD, I would love to repeat an episode of tying her hands behind her head, secured to her anal hook, ankles bound to thighs, blindfolded, with breast bondage and experiencing multi-orgasms.

Sounds like you know what you're doing!

You've clearly taken good instruction whereas I've kind of learned though people I've met and by process if osmosis. My ex was without doubt my biggest influence.

Oh! And I'm all about the sensual, kissing, sex and orgasms too.

Offline Clooney

Oh, and just a word of warning...

You may have to wait a while to build up trust with Miss KDD before you try any of that. She's a great girl and I'm very fond of her (client limits permitting of course) but she is still only a young, sweet girl very pretty girl next door.

Like any young girl, alarm bells ring if she sees or hears stuff that she's not comfortable with. She's had hassle in the past from idiots (not saying this is you - I think it is clear that you are not) who jus think that she's a sort of sexual lady of the lake who can be treated as they like. That is not the case at all.

I know you'll know all of this, but I'd say you'd have to wait for trust to build up before you can try any BDSM stuff.

She is still just a sparkly, sunny young girl after all, not a hardcore lifestyle submissive.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 09:59:19 am by Clooney »

Offline charger70

This is quite an interesting thread, as it is getting to the core of a humans requirements/ pleasure , beyond the straight wham bam gratification , that is common on 90% + of punting action.

I am not personally into the whole scene, but I am into other similar fetish's which require that build up within a relationship, and can't be had at the first punt.

Even the most professional WG's  will relax and open up (figuratively, not here legs!) after a fews meets, and then it san get really interesting and fulfilling.

Of course a lot of guys here would think this is weird, and I would have to agree, but rurally getting into a kink, and sharing it with another is mind blowing.

Some one earlier did mention that WG's can get bored with vanilla, and I think that must be right, as my regular, has said to me that she finds the direction of my kink interesting, and is keen to explore further (its nice to be shown something new, was here quote)

Whilst I accept its her business to keep me hooked, there are other ways of telling her genuine interest! ;)

Offline Donald Fuck

Mr Clooney is, again, demonstrating his wisdom in these comments.

He is, at a stroke, shielding Miss KDD and her peers from those who may have the opinion that acceptance of an envelope cedes all control to the punter.

I always say to a girl at a first meeting words such as "This is your world, nothing happens unless you want it to, otherwise it's just time and companionship."

Then what happens flows from the natural chemistry.

I have been rather staggered by how early in a mutual (albeit paid) relationship WG's have given me such a level of trust.

The scenario to which I referred occurred at a first booking with a girl who I only previously met in the company of other WG's. Pretty near unbelievable.

My next attempt at a conquest seems totally up for it, based upon one single booking.

YMMV in other circumstances.

password02

He is, at a stroke, shielding Miss KDD and her peers from those who may have the opinion that acceptance of an envelope cedes all control to the punter.

I always say to a girl at a first meeting words such as "This is your world, nothing happens unless you want it to, otherwise it's just time and companionship."

I have been rather staggered by how early in a mutual (albeit paid) relationship WG's have given me such a level of trust.

The scenario to which I referred occurred at a first booking with a girl who I only previously met in the company of other WG's. Pretty near unbelievable.

My next attempt at a conquest seems totally up for it, based upon one single booking.

Can you share with a review?

Marmite

The mental hurdle that many struggle with is that it is the Sub that can stop anything immediately.. the reality is that the Sub is ultimately in charge of the Dom.

Offline Clooney

Exactly true.

My system of safewords allow her not only stop and go, but also the speed and degree of progress.

So if she likes something, but is getting that tingle somewhere between excitement and fear (like rollercoaster fear) she can say "Amber" and I proceed by with extra caution.

From the moment she "gives" herself to me, she is ultimately in control.

Offline Clooney

Yes, it's amazing how far girls will go if you take the time and effort to establish and build trust.

My initial meeting with a regular factored in half an hour to talk, discuss lay ground rules, etc.

Eventually she got so into it that we over ran by almost that amount of time anyway. Trust established, subsequent meetings have ranged from outstanding to simply mind blowing.

That initial 30 minutes that I paid for but got back in spades has been the most valuable time I've paid for in punting. Something that the hard of thinking on here will never understand.

If they pay for half an hour, they want their dick wet and back on the tube by the 31st minute.

I want experiences and memories which last a lifetime.

Offline Donald Fuck

Firstly, Mr 306 asked about hot wax.

It was a domme who told me that she has 3 different types of candle by temperature and when she had used lowest, then middle one on me.

It takes a long, careful, hot shower to get the wax off a hairy torso and legs.

Thinking about the theme of building trust. A domme I saw recently as an escort at HOD was safely parcelled in one of my hugs.
I said that I was surprised that a girl as dominant as she is so enjoyed being held that way. Her reply was "All girls like a good hug".

Perhaps that's why I get so much trust so soon. I am more than old enough to be a father figure and strong enough to provide a really good hug. One WG told me that I am easily the strongest of her repeat clients. Perhaps being wrapped up in a strong hug conveys a feeling of security which morphs into trust.

Of course, I may be completely wrong. It can happen.

mr d fuck
re the candles wax i have used nite lites
 and if they are held up high wax is cooler by the time it gets to the lower body
of course if held close still burning hot .
my question is there wax that burns at different temperatures or not ?

squeezebox

Here's a link that might help anyone new/newish to BDSM.

External Link/Members Only

password02

Here's a link that might help anyone new/newish to BDSM.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks - some interesting thoughts and ideas