Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £150 for 15 mins  (Read 2179 times)

Offline Sebco

Sometimes I think what planet these deluded women are on!! Anybody that stupid to pay that sort of money?? I was on tv once, does that mean I should get a discount?? Like WTF...

Offline Widescreen

Was that you on Crimewatch... :D :D :D :D

Offline Sebco

would u like my autograph?  I do charge lol

Offline mrfishyfoo

Sometimes I think what planet these deluded women are on!! Anybody that stupid to pay that sort of money?? I was on tv once, does that mean I should get a discount?? Like WTF...

Clearly otherwise they wouldn't charge it.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Here's an example of one that currently gets paid £150 for 15 minutes.  :scare: :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline nigel4498

Here's an example of one that currently gets paid £150 for 15 minutes.  :scare: :scare:

Whatever you do don’t ask to piss in her mouth, it’s another £50  :scare:

Offline GorillaWarfare

Some people have more money than sense. I can't think of anything in life that's worth £10 a minute.

If the girls charging that can get men to pay it than fair play to them, but I certainly won't be paying anything close to it.

Offline peter purves

Perhaps because she is with Maxes

What I have found is that it is younger, 'attractive' generations who have raised the bar price slightly to these extreme figures. Notwithstanding Bubble Butts, Latinas from overseas.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 04:38:51 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrfishyfoo

Perhaps because she is with Maxes

What I have found is that it is younger, 'attractive' generations who have raised the bar price slightly to these extreme figures. Notwithstanding Bubble Butts, Latinas from overseas.

Hmmmm so she's actually willing to take £140ph being the £200ph Maxes want minus their 30% pimp fee.

Cheeky twat ain't she.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline JayGatsby

The weird part of the pricing is the overnight

£1500 if you book her direct

£1000 through Maxes

Offline hungrypunt

LUXURY ?????

looks like a bloke to me :)

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

She looks like a bag of fucking bones

Offline BernardBlack

This bit in her interview made me chuckle

List of Towns/Areas you will visit   Birmingham, Paris, Vienna, Italy

Let's play...spot the odd one out  :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

This bit in her interview made me chuckle

List of Towns/Areas you will visit   Birmingham, Paris, Vienna, Italy

Let's play...spot the odd one out  :lol:
Birmimgham, plainly! The others are all in Africa!  :hi:

Offline themaserman

Offline Hardpunt2

She's alright but nowhere near worth that sort of money. Bet you could pick up better looking girls in her home country for £20 per hour.

Offline webpunter

Surprising that the spelling ain't 'luxuAry"  :lol:

LUXURY ?????

Offline webpunter

Per day more like it, minimum overnight

Have a read of the Gambia thread

She's alright but nowhere near worth that sort of money. Bet you could pick up better looking girls in her home country for £20 per hour.

Offline myothernameis

Turns out Brondesbury Park is in Aberdeen Scotland,

MatteoRu

Hello everybody, where I can get one for 150 pounds.  :hi:

Offline Hobbit

I agree that some of these prices are outrageous and if it wasn't for the rich investment bankers and businessmen who have more money than sense, then these prices would have dropped a long time ago. Most of these girls know that these investment bankers and rich businessmen will easily pay that amount of money and therefore they keep charging that amount.

Secondly, these girls talk to each other which creates a culture not just in habits, but also in pricing which they all copy.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 10:31:27 am by Hobbit »

Offline Happyjose

Hello everybody, where I can get one for 150 pounds.  :hi:

Before you post any more drivel, read the wiki

Offline ashparmar2512

LUXURY ?????

Ditto. I love a bit of chocolate but she aint worth 150 for a night let alone 15 mins

Offline Laudanum

Apparently she loves sexy 'custumes'.

Offline Dopedj

Wow
Her profile is gone already...I wonder why

Offline WhackDaddy

I'm curious to know why she needs a bra? My tits are bigger than hers. ;)

Offline OakTree

I agree that some of these prices are outrageous and if it wasn't for the rich investment bankers and businessmen who have more money than sense, then these prices would have dropped a long time ago. Most of these girls know that these investment bankers and rich businessmen will easily pay that amount of money and therefore they keep charging that amount.

Secondly, these girls talk to each other which creates a culture not just in habits, but also in pricing which they all copy.

At the end of the day it is what it is...Capitalism, market forces and the drive to make quick cash. They'd be stupid not to take advantage of what they can get. Let's face it, fucking and selling your holes for cash is far from a desired occupation regardless of how many say they love their job. It's usually a short term quick bump up the financial ladder using an asset that has a limited shelf life, namely their young fit nubile body. I would imagine most women that do this spend the minimum amount of months or years that they have to before moving on to normal respectable jobs and lives. A period in their lives that they will then bury and never divulge. It is therefore understandable albeit annoying for us the punter, that they are going to fleece the maximum amount of cash they can.

Offline Dopedj

Is still there
It wasn’t there in the afternoon— I guess she sorted herself out ..her blog mentions something about her phone and airport troubles
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 08:00:07 pm by Dopedj »

Offline bardock

I just paid £250 for 15 mins as I asked her to leave 15 minutes in on a 1 hour booking as I wasn’t getting anywhere with a flaccid penis !

Offline Boomerang17

I just paid £250 for 15 mins as I asked her to leave 15 minutes in on a 1 hour booking as I wasn’t getting anywhere with a flaccid penis !

If id paid that much id at least do RO. Or watch her play with herself. Could always have got hard later surely? Seems like you gave up too early

Offline themaserman

Totally agree Boomerang after spending £250!

Offline OakTree

Why on earth would you do that?

You must have more money than sense.

Offline Happylad

But does it include the air fare from Venice, Monte Carlo, or wherever her last job was?

Offline Dopedj

WTF
She’s now at £300/hr  :thumbsdown: and she’s working in the Brent area
What is she smoking

Offline king tarzan

Years back in Slough £90 for 15 mins Mickey mouse service..
Obviously said no..
As I was leaving maid made some sarcastic remark..
I raised my voice at her and swore at her for wasting my time and being dishonest about prices..

Absolutely ridiculous...
I don't even do 1 pop in hour let alone pay £150 for 15 mins
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dopedj

A month ago..she was £160/1hr
External Link/Members Only .. I don’t know whether she will get those kind of clientele tht will pay £300/1hr in Brent though.