Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £100 for an AdultWork profile  (Read 1272 times)

Online scutty brown

Just found this Polish advert for someone selling on Adultwork profiles
£100 each

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline PleadInsanity

In addition to wg's just passing profiles around this shows the importance of saving screenshots of profiles and pics for future reference, as some members do on here!

Offline Richthescouser

I tend to put a girls name in my feedback, helping clock this.

Offline tantric talents

I tend to put a girls name in my feedback, helping clock this.
Yes but often they just continue with the same name anyway  :unknown:
Bit unfortunate for her if the girl happens to actually be attractive but has an historic veripic here on ukp showing as a munter  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 01:33:37 pm by tantric talents »

brandonpete

The exchanging,swapping,buying of profiles.....and then some twat on here accused me of seeing Wg's that do bareback. Wanker

Offline Londonpunter30

Another reason why the verification process is crap.. nothing to stop a profile being sold on / changing to a different girl once it's been verified

Offline king tarzan

THANKS TO MR SINZ AND MR FCB there is at least a heads up on not getting conned... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dav618id

Well if adultworks read this as im sure they do, perhaps they could get girls to verify every month with that days paper or something, and take profile down if they don't , then it would get rid of dead profiles.

Would help us out and cut down on b and s, and correct age of sp.

Offline Londonpunter30

Well if adultworks read this as im sure they do, perhaps they could get girls to verify every month with that days paper or something, and take profile down if they don't , then it would get rid of dead profiles.

Would help us out and cut down on b and s, and correct age of sp.

They don't care about punters.. unless they could charge credits for that they don't give a fuck