Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English (?) FBSM in the West Midlands - UKPunting Searching Issue - Help?!  (Read 983 times)

Offline Avit91

Morning all!

I am having one of those mornings where I am trying to find the details of a SP who has been reviewed on here but my Advanced Search results aren't giving me the results I am after.

Basically, I recall reading at least 1 or 2 reviews about a non-Thai FBSM provider in the West Midlands who offers a really tantric, caring FBSM service. I am confident she was an older English woman working out of her own home but it wouldn't surprise me if she has an Eastern European background.

Some of the vague details I remember are:

- She really pampers you (foot bath, etc.).
- Bubbly/chatty personality.
- I think she is located not too far from Brum.
- I feel like I read that she did the massage in a separate part of her house (like an extension maybe?) <- this might be completely made up in my head though!
- I think she was a brunette who looked good for her age.
- One of the reviews was either just before the first lockdown or during it (not sure though).

I know the above isn't much to go by but I am hoping it triggers someone's memory.

Really got an urge for an FBSM from a non-Thai this weekend. Any help would be appreciated!  :drinks:

Offline Funtimes007

From what you described, there is one lady came to mind, i think she works in or around Olton area. Name wise, i am crap with names :dash:; but i want to say Karen...???

maybe some other fellow punters would correct me if i am wrong with the name.

She does work from her house, and it is an extension/conservatory type of room with a massage bed.

I never have done a review for her because i went there quite a while back, it was in winter and the room was that COLD and i just couldn't do it... hence the massage never happened.

But from what you described, to my knowledge, that is the best fit girl...

Hope this helps...  :drinks:

Offline Avit91

I think that might be the one. Although, I recall reading more pleasant and detailed reviews. Maybe I am just mixing Karen with another similar review?

Thanks anyways gents! I will consider Karen after doing some more digging.  :cool:

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

There’s this one, who does the foot spa, separate building etc. But she is blonde. Not sure if this is the one you are thinking of.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Avit91

It just might be! Some of her reviews are bringing back memories so it probably is her. I might have mixed her up with Karen or one of the other Milf FBSM providers.  :dash:

Sadly, I see that she sees only over 40s....guess I have to hope that she is still active in 4 years time...  :cry:

Offline ChartPen

It just might be! Some of her reviews are bringing back memories so it probably is her. I might have mixed her up with Karen or one of the other Milf FBSM providers.  :dash:

Sadly, I see that she sees only over 40s....guess I have to hope that she is still active in 4 years time...  :cry:

Lie about your age. She probably is  :rolleyes:

Offline Avit91

Lie about your age. She probably is  :rolleyes:

Haha I wish I could! I am somebody who definitely looks like he is in his 30s but certainly not 40s. This is one of the few occasions where I wish I had more grey hairs...or fake ID!  :lol:

Offline Tricky69

Max is blonde and works from her converted garage at bottom of garden,  she no longer does weekends but does give a 1st class service