Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Water Street Thai group  (Read 1016 times)

Offline Bitofluff

So I've booked to go to water street. Given the prolific Bait and switching I told the telephone girl I want to just arrive and choose from whoever is there. Any tips on who's good and who's not at the moment ? I've had one really good punt there and one absolute terrible one so any advice would be welcomed as I can't see any recent reviews.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I've seen Katie last December when she was in Wolverhampton and can fully recommend her. Barbie has also been getting good reviews on the East Midlands board and is also on my radar. Think a first trip to water street could be on the cards for me too as there's not been a decent Thai girls near me for months.

Online Kerosene

I've had a good punt with Katie. CIM, anal and rimming and no quibbling about them.

External Link/Members Only

Few negs in there I know, but as memory serves that more for bait and switch than anything else.

Probably would have been helpful for me to give you some links. Kerosene has posted the one for Katie, but here is Barbie's profile; External Link/Members Only.

Offline Bitofluff

Cheers guys I'll venture up this evening return and report 😀

Offline hamchang

Had becky a few times when she was rotated to Taunton. She's a great fuck - lovely pussy on her.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 06:54:18 pm by hamchang »

Cheers guys I'll venture up this evening return and report 😀

I look forward to it, hopefully you can help me decide who to see next as I've just noticed Becky is also listed in Birmingham and left me feeling spoilt for choice.

Offline hamchang

I look forward to it, hopefully you can help me decide who to see next as I've just noticed Becky is also listed in Birmingham and left me feeling spoilt for choice.

editted above- Becky is well worth it. The other one BArbie is a cute girl but has a bit of a gut on her. Nice pussy as well though, but not up to Beckys standard

Offline Littlefoot

Saw both Maya and Anya in wolves and snow hill, both were great! Both elsewhere at the moment. Booked to see Becky, got B&S'd so never got round to meeting her. I notice now though she doesn't list FK, unlike the others... Who do. I'm sure she must of listed it last year or I wouldn't of attempted to book her! Also got round to seeing Katie, and agree with comments above... She was good!

Offline baseball_99

I can confirm Becky is at Water Street as just visitied and seen her for the first time.

Will post a review ASAP

Didn't have a brilliant time!