Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Negative reviews  (Read 1148 times)

Looking4fun

Don't know if this is just recently as I've only been a member a short time but looking through the reviews in the north east it looks like more people read the negative reviews than the positive reviews are we more interested in avoiding bad punts or reading about good ones
What do you think?

Barry Shipton

By the time you've read your 12th Keeva review ending 'and then she begged me to slip it in her poop chute' you know you're going to get value for money. But one scammer like Ruby 1993 avoided could be £100 saved.

Having said that I looked at the stats on Puntingwiki as you can tell which girls are most popular from their page views - Keeva more than 800, Lily Delphine 780 and Savannah whose page only went in recently already has 500 views.

Looking4fun

Yeah you could be write I was looking at Lily's positive & it's got about half as many views as Amelia's negative & a massage review has nearly 3 times Lily's

Offline AnthG

looking through the reviews in the north east it looks like more people read the negative reviews than the positive reviews

What do you think?

Of the top 20 most viewed reviews in the North East section. Only 4 of them re negative. The other 16 are positive.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=26.0;sort=views;desc

Two of those 4 negatives are in positions 18 and 20 too.

With regards to negative reviews. I think people really only like to see those ones when stuff starts hitting the fan - as in for example the girl or her 'manager' comes along to challenge it by spouting crazy stuff to bad mouth the punter, or another punter comes along to say he had a brilliant punt with her and the original poster is crazy etc for having bad. And thus mass arguments erupt.

People like train wrecks, and those particular negatives get a lot of views.  But normal negatives are (in my opinion) way less popular than a good review for a girl people are curious about seeing.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline ProfessorYaffle

One factor that hasn't been mentioned yet is that the number of replies a thread gets influences the number of views, as people will go back to view the thread every time a new reply is added to see what has been said.

So any thread that is emotive enough to get people posting in it will tend to get more views IMO.

Toshiba

One factor that hasn't been mentioned yet is that the number of replies a thread gets influences the number of views, as people will go back to view the thread every time a new reply is added to see what has been said.

So any thread that is emotive enough to get people posting in it will tend to get more views IMO.

this  :thumbsup:

plus i like a ruck  :)

Offline Mansell

this  :thumbsup:

plus i like a ruck  :)

Prof Yaff :  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HC, we would never have noticed  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Looking4fun

Prof yaff your spot on
Hc a ruck are you a keyboard warrior lol

Toshiba

Prof yaff your spot on