Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dionne of Amour  (Read 1565 times)

Trelf

I had the great pleasure of meeting Dionne yesterday.
Easy straight forward comms with Amour as usual.
Location is descrete and comfortable...just make sure you go to the correct side of the street!!
The usual nerves when waiting for the door to open vanished as soon as it did!
Dionne is lovely. Her age on the site is down as 40 which is accurate but she is a young looking 40 with a lovely petite sexy body.
As I have read before on reviews,Dionne doesnt hang about......great kisses and fondling leading to OWO and great sex on the rug in the lounge!!! Tremendous!!
After a lovely chat during my much required recovery time then actually made it to the bedroom for round 2!!
More DFK got things started then sex in doggie,mish and cowgirl to finish.
WOW!!
Will see her again for sure.

External Link/Members Only or
if you prefer AW   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Gothic D

Glad you enjoyed it.I never made it to the bedroom and now my knees are killing me with carpet burns.

Trelf

I saw Dionne again recently and had another fantastic time with her.
Just to prove the first time wsnt a fluke lol.
Shes a real cracker of a lady.... a real sexy milf for sure with a fantastic petite body.
She mentioned that she is looking to start doing bukkake parties soon.....not sure Im brave enough to go to them but shows what a proper rude girl she is!!
Defo recommend seeing anyway!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Gothic D

She is great isn't she.I was there myself again yesterday and actually made it into the bedroom this time and gave the bed springs a good workout.I think I prefer the floor or couch.She did mention the bukkake parties last time I saw her but I am not sure about it.The only spunk I want to see on her is mine.

Toshiba

Was the second review via AW or Amour?