Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bethany @ dimonds  (Read 1444 times)

Strachen1982

Was a 30min appointment with the sexy bethany.
Was a flat on the quay side and was very clean and was suprised because usally dimonds dont have good standard of flats.
Parking is a problem for those who would drive so would advise metro.
Was greeted by bethany who looked amazing. She has a really slutty look about her. Reminds me of a celeb but couldnt think of who.
Very friendly and paper work out the way the  Straight into dfk.
Oral followed and lots of eye contact. On with the hood and into some hard doggy then she rode me while telling me to suck her tits.
She then asked if i wanted to tit fuck her which i coukdnt say no too hehe.
She could tell i was close then she looked at me and TOLD me to cum over her face. WOW
cum on face and she caught what was left in her mouth and swallowed the lot.

Just a shame she doesnt work more days because i will def be going back.
Only prob  was she told me another girl was in the flat with her which wasnt a big deal but kind of turned me on knowing she could hear me fucking her friend.

Great punt and well done dimonds. Shame some of there other girls couldnt be like that.

Toshiba

Thanks for the review she does sound great, however

Please don't well done Diamonds, Amour have been lambasted recently for 2 in a flat yet Diamonds seem to get away with it scott free on here!!

So.....piss poor Diamonds, stop it

(And yes i do understand it doesnt bother some punters)

Strachen1982

Thanks for the review she does sound great, however

Please don't well done Diamonds, Amour have been lambasted recently for 2 in a flat yet Diamonds seem to get away with it scott free on here!!

So.....piss poor Diamonds, stop it

(And yes i do understand it doesnt bother some punters)

Your right mate. Amour is so much better. Prob b3casue it was a nice flat thats why it didnt bother me. It it was some shithole might have been a diff story