Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Request  (Read 4534 times)

Offline Sar-Major

Evening,

Any of you guys, and Girls for that matter, out there in the Newcastle or Sunderland area's.

Know of any girls with a "Hairy Minge", got the "Urge" to find one at the minute.  :unknown:     ;)

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Sue at bliss if you're ok with a massage and fingering.

Offline Sar-Major

Sue at bliss if you're ok with a massage and fingering.

Cheers mate, I was more interested in the "Full Monty", however its one name more than I had before I asked.  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline tynetunnel

Wish I could help SM but I can’t remember the last time I saw anything more than light stubble down there on a girl....  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Holy Grail of punting mate, been looking for ages, last one i saw was Delilah but she's long gone.

Offline Lamnguin

Jessicaxnorth External Link/Members Only did when I saw her, but I wouldn't recommend.

Offline Halcyon Dave

Not everyone's cup of tea but Little Vicky used to tick that box SM. last time I saw her I put my hand inside her knickers to feed the pony and it was line stroking a terriers back

Offline pauls3332

Sue at Bliss underarm, minge and arse if she climbs on the table but nothing but fingers. Mind you she was off over xmas and may have gone to visit China. World Health Org may ban chinese massage parlours .lol

Offline Sar-Major

Not everyone's cup of tea but Little Vicky used to tick that box SM. last time I saw her I put my hand inside her knickers to feed the pony and it was line stroking a terriers back

Little Vicky, as in the one down Cruddas Park way?

Offline Greenman

Offline Halcyon Dave

Yes that's her SM. The area has picked up a little and her flat is immaculate albeit a little quirky. Been a while since I saw her but sported a full beaver at the time. Lovely Canadian accent, massive breasts and can suck for England. Not everyone's cup of tea but I always found her very enthusiastic and eager to please and one of the rare girls who always gets me going for a second pop. Great VFM last time I saw her

Offline MME

Offline Halcyon Dave

I did look MME mate but couldn't find any ? It's been a while since I saw her so she may have packed in. She had her own website but had a quick look earlier and could t find her. I've still got her number so I'll ask if she's still entertaining

Offline MME

I did look MME mate but couldn't find any ? It's been a while since I saw her so she may have packed in. She had her own website but had a quick look earlier and could t find her. I've still got her number so I'll ask if she's still entertaining

Thanks for the update Davey Boy..! Sounds maybe like a retirement but I'll keep my fingers crossed...

Offline datwabbit

I wonder if S-M completed his Bush-Fucker trial.

Offline Sar-Major

Any links for Little Vicky?

Found one from a review back in 2014, but alas it didn't work...............  :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

I wonder if S-M completed his Bush-Fucker trial.

Alas not yet DW....................  :cry:

Offline Luvarub

I seen Vicki many years ago ( before I joined this site ) . I managed to find an old link for her but I'm not sure if she's still working as her own site is no more . But you could give this a try External Link/Members Only . Let us know if she's still working as I may be tempted to visit again .

Offline Halcyon Dave

Well found LAR
It's the same number as I have and with a bit of luck she'll still be working. Poirot would have been proud of you mate as I couldn't find anything for her

Offline Sar-Major

Well found LAR
It's the same number as I have and with a bit of luck she'll still be working. Poirot would have been proud of you mate as I couldn't find anything for her

Seconded,   :thumbsup:   I shall save her number into my little black "Punting Phone".  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline Satrover49

Love a hairy bush! Hoping something comes of this thread !!!

Offline mr mischief

Love a hairy bush! Hoping something comes of this thread !!!

Me too, I haven't seen a proper hairy growler since the early 90's

Offline oldrockingchair

Or theres this lady SM if you don't mind travelling a little furter reasonable rates means an extra tenner for travel could be turned into a nice day out. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline tynetunnel

She does sound perfect for you SM  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

You two fuckers related to DM by any friggin chance.......................  :dash:    :dash:    :dash:

Offline oldrockingchair

Come on now SM you know she is perfect for you  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You two fuckers related to DM by any friggin chance.......................  :dash:    :dash:    :dash:

Oi, I resemble that remark.    :cry:   :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

Come on now SM you know she is perfect for you  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I beg to differ. She's old enough to be his (grand) daughter  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

Or theres this lady SM if you don't mind travelling a little furter reasonable rates means an extra tenner for travel could be turned into a nice day out. 

I see Jill Gascoigne has given up acting then.

Offline waynekerr600

I see Jill Gascoigne has given up acting then.

Looks like she's had a paper round in cowgate since then.

Offline Sar-Major

Looks like she's had a paper round in cowgate since then.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline Luvarub

Here you go SM , I came across this one in Hartlepool , as long as you have no problems going to the land of the monkey hanger she night be worth a try for you .
Searched on here but not much info so bit of a gamble .
Let us know how you get on .

Offline Sar-Major

Here you go SM , I came across this one in Hartlepool , as long as you have no problems going to the land of the monkey hanger she night be worth a try for you .
Searched on here but not much info so bit of a gamble .
Let us know how you get on .

Aye, I had noticed her the other day, but at £140/hr it's over my self imposed limit and 140+ mile/2.5 hrs round trip. It would make it an expensive punt, plus NO reviews it's one hell of a gamble..............  :scare:

Offline 9steve

Aye, I had noticed her the other day, but at £140/hr it's over my self imposed limit ...

looking at her rates, you're better off booking two 30 min incalls back to back and you'll save yourself £20  :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

The Chinese masseuse I saw yesterday had a bit of a landing strip if that helps.