Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Esmehott - Gateshead  (Read 1250 times)

15 review(s) for Esmehott (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sar-Major

Well being almost a year since I got to “Grips” with Jes, and not for the want or lack of trying either, I noticed that she was working on a “Rare” Wednesday. Still having her number I tried to ring and make a booking, alas it went straight to voice mail. So left PM’s on UKE and AW, and it wasn’t long before I got a reply saying all was good for a meeting. :yahoo:

1 hr in-call £110    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So confirmed on the morning, and asked if she was still in the same flat, to which the answer was Yes. Due to very light traffic, I arrived some 25 minutes early. :thumbsup: I texted Jes to say I’d arrived early and was parked up nearby, and was awaiting her text when she was ready. Well the appointment time arrived and NO message, so tried to ring her and her phone kept going to voicemail.  :scare: I was beginning to worry she had gone home and forgot to let me know. Then she phoned me and said her phone had gone “Tits Up” on her as she’d been trying to ring me for ages. So off I trot and arrive at her door, knock and I’m let in by Jes. I’d hardly got the words “Good Evening” out of my mouth, and then she pounces and sticks the lips on me and her tongue is straight down my throat, not that I was complaining.  ;) So I’m led away to the bedroom where we start more snogging and Jes starts groping me already stiff cock, and I get her tits out and tweak her nipples. It’s not long before were naked on the bed and she’s swallowing my stiff cock. As she comes up for air she comments on the old “In Deep” position as she’s been looking forward to it since I made the booking.  :dancegirl: Some more cock sucking then it’s my turn to go down on her. Her hygiene was impeccable, and she tasted great, her twat was very wet as I licked her out. I slipped a couple of fingers inside and frigged away as I continued to lick her, and it wasn’t long before it had the desired effect and she had a rather intense orgasm. :wackogirl: So a bit more snogging then it was on with Mac, and Jes mounted me in good “Cavalry Stile”.  :sarcastic: Well as we slowly got into a rhythm, it was “Nice n Tight”, well Jes managed to let it slip out three times, I said what’s this “Gateshead Amateur Night” and I got a dig for me trouble and a laugh. Then she started to change position and said, “I’m Going for It”, well within seconds I was “In Deep” with Jes. Her language was “Choice” to say the least.  :angry: Then once she’d “Regained” her composure she said, for all I was expecting it, you still took my bloody breath away.  :wackogirl: Well I pounded away for about 10 minutes like this and I think Jes was seeing stars most of the time judging by the looks on her face, followed by another orgasm.  :wackogirl: Jes then went back down and started to suck me cock again, before donning another Mac and I mounted her in Mish. I was going at a reasonable speed until she demanded “Full Power” as she was on the edge of another orgasm. So I pinned her ankles around her head and “Went for Gold” I was pounding as hard as I could for “Queen and Country” and deep into the bargain from her comments. Then there were a load of “Expletives” as she came again. We collapsed into a heap on the bed, and Jes asked if I’d cum too, “No” not yet I replied, the “Wedding Tackle” has shriveled up after going at it like that, glad I don’t have a bad “Ticker” I said. I’ll sort that out as she went down and started to suck on me cock again, giving him a “Second Lease of Life”.  :yahoo: Then on with another Mac, and were into doggy, I’m starting off slowly, and steadily increasing the speed. Well the sight of Jes, “Head down n Arse Up” gripping the bedding, with me thrusting away deep inside was a sight to behold. Then that inevitable feeling arrived all too fekin soon and I couldn’t contain myself any longer, and spat all me “Muck” into the Mac. Well both of us were absolutely “Bollocksed” and sweating like “Fekin Rapists” we lay on the bed cuddling and chatting for a while before I showered, gave her some “Beer Vouchers, and left with a huge “Spring in me Step” and a snog at the door.  ;) :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

Great review as always SM.
Cheers
FB :hi:

Online Kev3773

Cheers Sar, I saw her the next day, thought you might have loosened her up but she was tighter than a ducks arse  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers Sar, I saw her the next day, thought you might have loosened her up but she was tighter than a ducks arse  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:  :hi:

:D :D   :thumbsup:  OMG it was a "Cracking Good Fit" Alf.

Better that one or two "Wader Tops" I've experienced over the years.   :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Great review as always SM.
Cheers
FB :hi:

Cheers FB. Always say it as it is.  :rolleyes:    :D :D :D

Offline Shearer1955

Great read Sar Major  :drinks:

Esme does look hot!

Offline Sar-Major

Great read Sar Major  :drinks:

Esme does look hot!

Oh she fekin well is............  :yahoo:

Fortunately for me I manage to "Push the Right Buttons" for her.  :thumbsup:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good review S-M, I'm long overdue a visit, I'm sure that will be rectified next week.   :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

Good review S-M, I'm long overdue a visit, I'm sure that will be rectified next week.   :thumbsup:

Yes, Jes did comment on you to me............... All good I must add.  :thumbsup:

Mind you there was that bit about.................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes, Jes did comment on you to me............... All good I must add.  :thumbsup:

Mind you there was that bit about.................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:drinks: