Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: girls with tattoos  (Read 1018 times)

Offline bazza

as above i seem to be getting a bit of a thing for girls with a decent amount of tattoos, any recommendations?

Offline stevedave

as above i seem to be getting a bit of a thing for girls with a decent amount of tattoos, any recommendations?

Whereabouts? Size? Age?

Nearly every girl I've seen in the past year or so seems to have tats, some moreso than others.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Sky premier Leeds.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=108366.0

Offline mrfishyfoo

Whereabouts? Size? Age?

Nearly every girl I've seen in the past year or so seems to have tats, some moreso than others.

Yeah have to agree. During the last 2 years I can count the lasses that haven't on 2 fingers.

What is it with pro$$ies and tats ??

Offline NIK

Any recommendations for any without?
Those without any are as rare as a bleedin' four leaf clover.  :mad:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Any recommendations for any without?
Those without any are as rare as a bleedin' four leaf clover.  :mad:

Yep........Isabelle at IK Services, in my reviews, doesn't have any. Cracking shag IMHO if you like a size 8 gym bunny.

Offline bazza

sorry should have thought to put more detail in! younger rather then older so early mid 20s generally, and slimmer girls...generally young fitties are what i am looking at. admittedly most do have tats nowadays

Offline stevedave

If you like slim girls with tats, then Candii is probably the most popular girl out there that hits the brief.

It won't take much research on here to find her.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline anonyorks

Gaby at IK is covered in very tasteful tats.

External Link/Members Only

Gaby is great, can't believe I've only seen her once. Well I can I think it's the £150, not that she isn't worth it but it's above what I go for as for a hour.

She should be #1 on your list to see as well as Kendra

Offline wilson1962

Go and see Violet at Classic Touch or Diamonds Massage. Lovely girl. Be nice to her.