Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Isabela Muniz Manchester  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Vincent Law

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30min

Came all the way from Stoke to Manchester to bury my tongue in her big sexy juicy ass!!!

Saw Isabela tonight.  Very hot just like her pics with a big juice ass and a nice hard cock. Took my time giving her sweet juice ss and cock some sweet licking. Bend her over and pounded her until i shoot my load. Ugh the view banging her big juicy ass in
doggy!!!

Also she likes/prefer to top. She wanted  to top me after I have shot my load but I already lost my libido lol

A friendly sexy girl.  Highly recommend!!!

Offline ptt67

Great looking girl - thanks for the review  :hi:

Offline Romeo_asda

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30min

Came all the way from Stoke to Manchester to bury my tongue in her big sexy juicy ass!!!

Saw Isabela tonight.  Very hot just like her pics with a big juice ass and a nice hard cock. Took my time giving her sweet juice ss and cock some sweet licking. Bend her over and pounded her until i shoot my load. Ugh the view banging her big juicy ass in
doggy!!!

Also she likes/prefer to top. She wanted  to top me after I have shot my load but I already lost my libido lol

A friendly sexy girl.  Highly recommend!!!

She looks absolutely gorgeous .
I love big juicy asses and I feel you do too?
Any other recommendations around Manchester

The only reason I have not seen Isabella is because there is a lot of Bareback videos on her Twitter

Offline Snagbadjer

The only reason I have not seen Isabella is because there is a lot of Bareback videos on her Twitter

Apparently they all do bareback. I guess some are just more open about it than others.

Offline ptt67

Apparently they all do bareback. I guess some are just more open about it than others.

Very true...or at least a large majority....and if not often with punters they are still fucking BB outside of work for sure!

Offline Vincent Law

Hi this one does have a very big soft juicy ass
External Link/Members Only saw her in derby but she's does move around . She's currently in Preston.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 04:11:26 pm by Vincent Law »