Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: koko fu  (Read 829 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only
Anyone know why the alert? Couple of days ago, under the profile tab it was South Korean in Croydon massage. But at the bottom, the town was Grays, county Essex. Now profile and location both say Dartford.
Tempted, but wary due to the alert?

CelticWarrior2

With a profile starting "Hi everyone I m croydon I am a positive himself who is eager to please ..." I'd say thanks but no thanks ...

bristolqwerty

:wacko: gobbledygook  :crazy: one review and that's  less then flattering  :thumbsdown:  is she a it of a  chunky monkey too, like em' slim, petite and coherent.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:37:38 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline dieseldriver

:wacko: gobbledygook  :crazy: one review and that's  less then flattering  :thumbsdown:  is she a it of a  chunky monkey too, like em' slim, petite and coherent.

Well, she looks nice, young, better than some I'v had on AW. If only not the alert..

bristolqwerty

:D Sure I've seen/had worse, her other pics are more flattening. at least there's an verification photo  :thumbsup:
I think the others may not be her hence the AW warning
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 10:15:07 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline jackthelad

One of her professional pics get a GRIS hit to a massage parlour ad.

bristolqwerty

It's as expected, even still her "butter won't melt in her mouth" verification photo is to my taste  :sarcastic:  Student looking for extra cash? No oral either way listed so it's a no go  :dash:

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 10:18:58 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline jackthelad

No oral either way listed so it's a no go  :dash:

How odd. She list CIM and swallowing but no oral?!

bristolqwerty

Ok panic over must be an oversight on her part :thumbsup: