Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy - Poni Hot Thai Orchid  (Read 1006 times)

19 review(s) for Poni Hot Thai Orchid (13 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Midas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Amy a while back as a 'plan B'. She was the girl before Lisa/Anna were there. What a waste of time and money!

There are a couple of pics of her in the gallery but they're either old or have been taken with an Estate Agent's camera as she's nothing like that in person. Fat, old, with a face that has seen better days.

She was disinterested, possibly cos it was a 9:30pm meet. And the session itself was mostly made up of "no" to pretty much everything - be it kissing or any kind of oral on me. She allowed RO with some fingering, and then mish but that was it.

I have been there in the past - saw Wannifer a couple times - so I guess was spoilt a bit but didn't expect such a shit service from there. She's gone now but thought I'd post in case she returns. Hopefully she doesn't as it does chip away at Poni's credibility especially when she has great girls like Wannifer and Lisa.

Oh well onwards and upwards.

Steptoe

Have you made any comment to Poni?
Poni WILL listen and appreciates feedback from customers because that helps her when it comes to selecting the girls to work.

Same goes for any establishment really - poor service = tell the management.  Not to expect any direct compensation, simply to hopefully make things better for others

Step

Midas

Have you made any comment to Poni?
Poni WILL listen and appreciates feedback from customers because that helps her when it comes to selecting the girls to work.

Same goes for any establishment really - poor service = tell the management.  Not to expect any direct compensation, simply to hopefully make things better for others

Step

I didn't think of that. I'll speak to her next time I'm there. Thanks :)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I'd agree with Step, Poni is a lovely lady but I guess in honesty it's hard to slate a girl to her boss in front of her lol especially after banging headboards with her.

I've had a few iffy meets in the Arnold old place, weren't quite as fantastic as others and I did mention to Poni on the next visit or over the phone she seems to listen.

Unfortunately your never going to get every girl to be a Wanifer or Lisa, I find it off putting when they don't want to kiss but it's their choice, maybe remove it from the profiles of the girls that feel that way? it would seem the majority of thai girls, not just Poni's place don't kiss.

The better girls are always well reviewed her matey, that's your best bet for a good session, I've seen most of them hehe

Midas

I'd agree with Step, Poni is a lovely lady but I guess in honesty it's hard to slate a girl to her boss in front of her lol especially after banging headboards with her.

I've had a few iffy meets in the Arnold old place, weren't quite as fantastic as others and I did mention to Poni on the next visit or over the phone she seems to listen.

Unfortunately your never going to get every girl to be a Wanifer or Lisa, I find it off putting when they don't want to kiss but it's their choice, maybe remove it from the profiles of the girls that feel that way? it would seem the majority of thai girls, not just Poni's place don't kiss.

The better girls are always well reviewed her matey, that's your best bet for a good session, I've seen most of them hehe

Thanks mate, I've had plenty of shit punts to know the good and bad comes with the territory. I'm not deterred and will return to Poni's upon your and others' recommendations. Just wanted to warn the community in case Amy ever returns.