Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: “Sexy Latina Evony” - Derby - Vivastreet  (Read 991 times)

Offline Dipper

External Link/Members Only

COMMS: Very good and quick.

VENUE: Well used apartments, central Derby.

LADY: I’m very sceptical about the pictures being her as in reality it’s a woman with much lighter skin than the photos show. If it is a bait and switch I was still more than happy to proceed. She told me she’s from the Dominican Republic. English is close to zero, but that ass and hips in the pics seems fairly accurate. Stunning ass and hips, facially I’ve had plenty better lookers.

PAID: £60 for 30.

SEX:  That ass is amazing, so much so as she sat on me within about 5-6 squats I could’ve spurted. This I now knew was going to be a challenge. My cock was the hardest it’s been in months, this is without any blue pill or assistance, other than the sight of what looked to me like a classic Latin woman’s curves.

We went from her being sat on me as I got a good feel for that curved architecture. Over to mish, and I’m so close it’s untrue, I had to go really slow to have a chance of holding out. Gave her clit a nice rub with my cock and she did the same for a while. Now it’s doggy, where surprisingly I had a bit more control and slightly less risk of jizzing early. A good play with that big curvy behind, with a few light spanks.
I now want her to ride me and make me cum which she does after a little grumble about yet another position change.  :D
A good full bag was of course the end result, which received a “mucho milk” comment… oh yes, im not sure how long I’d gone but perhaps a week or more, which was intentional as I wanted to be as hard as possible. Her look won’t be for everyone but it did the trick for me.

I’d reccommend her for big, curvy bum enthusiasts. Doubt I’d return but this punt has made me want to explore a few more with this kind of body.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 02:25:34 pm by Dipper »

Offline Dipper

Bollocks. Meant to put in the other section, not massage. Could someone move it please.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 02:20:12 pm by Dipper »

Offline GingerNuts

Bollocks. Meant to put in the other section, not massage. Could someone move it please.

:thumbsup:

For future reference:

07771 008902
+447771008902
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 02:23:24 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Dipper

« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 02:28:21 pm by Dipper »

Offline Dipper

Forgot to add that she’s also got a quite a few tattoos.

Offline Dipper

Forgot to add that she’s also got a quite a few tattoos.

And she gave me some covered oral.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Good review my mate, I’d not noticed her but to be fair been a bit to busy with life, £60 sounds bang on, does she do owo at an extra cost?
The big ass thing isn’t me when it’s mad daft big and if I see the words Latino/ Brazilian I’m a tad weary to be fair, sounds like fun tho.  :drinks:
I’m going to click the new like button we have because head1 doesn’t do Facebook  :wacko: :lol:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 09:12:28 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Dipper

Good review my mate, I’d not noticed her but to be fair been a bit to busy with life, £60 sounds bang on, does she do owo at an extra cost?
The big ass thing isn’t me when it’s mad daft big and if I see the words Latino/ Brazilian I’m a tad weary to be fair, sounds like fun tho.  :drinks:
I’m going to click the new like button we have because head1 doesn’t do Facebook  :wacko: :lol:

Me too :D  :drinks:

I wouldn’t say it’s ridiculously big but certainly at the higher end of the scale. The rest of her body is in proportion.

Yes I’m guessing owo is extra, although I didn’t request it. I did want to spunk on her which I was informed is extra.

P.s. I get what you’re saying about life being in the way of late. I’ve felt the same, but on we go :thumbsup: