Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One negative  (Read 1233 times)

cerealpunter

What does it take to put you off arranging a booking, If the girl just has one negative (or even neutral comments) is that enough for you to bin that one. I've always thought reviews are very "subjective" (if that's the right word) we are all attracted to different types. Over the years I've seen "superstars" who've had loads of positive reviews and thought, can't see what all the fuss is about, then maybe seen someone with few (or no) reviews and they've been great. So baring that in mind I've always thought the negative reviews can be the most important ( I must admit that one thing that always puts me off is when someone mentions "bad smell") but is one negative enough to send them to the recycle bin (or does it depend on who posts the review as well)

Offline Jimmyredcab

What does it take to put you off arranging a booking, If the girl just has one negative (or even neutral comments) is that enough for you to bin that one.

Absolutely not --------------------- same applies when I search for holiday hotels, 10 good reviews and one bad review means I would put that hotel on my shortlist.  :hi:

will-ow

if you're refering to reviews on here, then i suppose weigh it up again how many positives they have. EG. 1 neg vs 1 pos, you'll have to base it on the context of the neg. Whereas 1 neg vs. 12 pos then its more likely to be an okay experience

cerealpunter

Absolutely not --------------------- same applies when I search for holiday hotels, 10 good reviews and one bad review means I would put that hotel on my shortlist.  :hi:
It's not so much when there are positive reviews to outweigh the negatives, just the cases where there might be one negative (or neutral)

Offline stevedave

To think about it another way, if someone you've seen and positively reviewed then got a negative, would you see them again?

As has been said countless times, every punt in YMMV.

Neal69

To think about it another way, if someone you've seen and positively reviewed then got a negative, would you see them again?

As has been said countless times, every punt in YMMV.

That can't happen as Mr Kellogs has not reviewed anyone. :hi:

N

Offline stevedave

N

Haha, good point  :D I'd not spotted that.

Offline mrfishyfoo

N

Now now MrN don't be taking the piss out of the newbie for not contributing.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

You'll be accused of being an intellectual bully next.  :lol: :lol:

Offline PleadInsanity

The reviews just offer guidance to a prospective punter so he is able to make an informed choice. It would depend on why the negative was given,some people are put of by certain things which others are not.
It is why reviews are such an important part of the forum, they will eventually show a pattern if the WG is no good.

So, no, 1 neg would not necessarily put me off.

southampton.guy

I think you have to take into account what was said and by whom and then form you own view on the balance of information.

Personally i only expect reviews to tell me that a WG is genuine and that her profile and pics are accurate. anything else on top maybe a bonus - but one that you have to evaluate and determine how much you want to take it into account eg personal likes, requested services etc etc.

Your profile on here and your question may suggest you are new to our hobby - in my experience you can also get different experiences from the same girl but with different guys. For example, a couple of years ago a new young lady that i had booked to see in a few days time then got a negative review (on a different site to this) from a guy i had met several times at punting events and whose reviews i trusted. But as she was very attractive and i had already booked, i accepted the risk and went ahead with the booking. ..... and it was great. i went on to see her quite a few times...... but i never doubted that the poor service my punting colleague reported was genuine. why did he get a poor service and I got a good one? don.t know for sure but sometimes guys and WG's "click" together and sometimes they don.t. No, that doesn.t excuse poor service but may explain it.

I think Jimmy's comment is probably about right - take a balanced view on ALL the information available to you.

Offline mrfishyfoo

The reviews just offer guidance to a prospective punter so he is able to make an informed choice. It would depend on why the negative was given,some people are put of by certain things which others are not.
It is why reviews are such an important part of the forum, they will eventually show a pattern if the WG is no good.

So, no, 1 neg would not necessarily put me off.

+1

Couldn't have said it better.

Offline Steely Dan

I think you have to take into account what was said and by whom and then form you own view on the balance of information.
Exactly. The rating can be the least important part of a review.  The negative might be for things I don't care about.  Boobs too small (helpful to know what to expect) or a surprise extra charge for anal. Or for missing a booking. (If it is this I will be very cautious, but in a punting desert, the 'plenty of fish' rule may not apply). And everyone has an off day sometimes.

Similarly, some with many positives are on my 'avoid' list.  The review describes looks or services that I don't fancy.

Offline cueball

Exactly. The rating can be the least important part of a review.  The negative might be for things I don't care about.  Boobs too small (helpful to know what to expect) or a surprise extra charge for anal. Or for missing a booking. (If it is this I will be very cautious, but in a punting desert, the 'plenty of fish' rule may not apply). And everyone has an off day sometimes.

Similarly, some with many positives are on my 'avoid' list.  The review describes looks or services that I don't fancy.

Agreed... it's all depends on what the negatives are.

Offline Third Man

for me 1 negative equals about 4 positives. Wouldn't necessarily put me off depending what the review said and the negative was mainly for but it certainly would make me think very carefully

Offline pewpewpew

Exactly that. If I'm looking to book a girl I read all reviews thoroughly. Some negative reviews seem like my cup of tea so it's always useful to leave details of why it was negative. I've seen hotties with negative reviews for no eye contact, no dfk and wouldn't accept reverse oral. Sounds good to me UNLESS this was all agreed on beforehand which means she may just be a lying skank.

Read the reviews, not just the ratings

Offline mrdiamond77

If a girl has more positives and just one or two negatives then that probably will not put me off seeing her.

Offline purple_t

It depends on why the negative was given. If the girl is a thief, blackmailer, psychpath etc I'm definitely not gonna see her. If it sounds like the punter may not have been blameless or the girl was just having an off day, I'd consider seeing her if there were a number of positive reviews to balance it out.

I agree with whoever it was above who said one negative has the same weight as about 4 positive reviews. For me, if a girl has one positive review on here and no other reviews at all, it's still a gamble going to see her

Offline rg41

If a girl has more positives and just one or two negatives then that probably will not put me off seeing her.

About 10 years ago a girl had 3 negatives feed backs, I noticed they were given by the same person all within 15 minutes of each other which I ignored and I saw the girl  6 times before she moved and she ticked all the boxes for me.