Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ts kimmie glasgow  (Read 1462 times)

Offline mazda40

External Link/Members Only
was looking for info on this girl and found this.
External Link/Members Only

Probably should be moved to trans section but not sure how to.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 04:34:05 pm by mazda40 »

Offline whiskyfan

You have to wonder about the accuracy when the report can't even agree on her height.

5'5"

Hidden Image/Members Only

5'10"

Hidden Image/Members Only

I know TS have a few extra inches, but that's ridiculous.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 07:18:32 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Harrymetsally

Who cares about the height...did you read the bit about being HIV Positive???

Offline whiskyfan

Who cares about the height...did you read the bit about being HIV Positive???

Yes, and the story changes in the same way as her height does. Hence, IMO it was a trumped up false charge.

"Lt. Kimberlin also claimed that "during the contact with [Kimmie], he/she volunteered information that he/she has herpes, which is contagious in a sexual encounter."

However, the Oklahoma City Police Department's booking information shows a slight (but significant) variation to the criminal complaints. That public document, which uses Kimmie's male name, lists the criminal complaint of "trans[mitting] AIDS." See actual public document below..."
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:44:47 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline jon22992

Wow she's a hooker. She approached me on Craigslist months ago but didn't know she had gotten herself into such a pickle. She's HIV negative but hasn't denied or proven to be herpes negative. I'd stay well clear if I was you.

Offline Harrymetsally

Yes, and the story changes in the same way as her height does. Hence, IMO it was a trumped up false charge.

"Lt. Kimberlin also claimed that "during the contact with [Kimmie], he/she volunteered information that he/she has herpes, which is contagious in a sexual encounter."

However, the Oklahoma City Police Department's booking information shows a slight (but significant) variation to the criminal complaints. That public document, which uses Kimmie's male name, lists the criminal complaint of "trans[mitting] AIDS." See actual public document below..."

Thanks for that.  Still herpes, mind you everyone has that.

Offline whiskyfan

Wow she's a hooker. She approached me on Craigslist months ago but didn't know she had gotten herself into such a pickle. She's HIV negative but hasn't denied or proven to be herpes negative. I'd stay well clear if I was you.

Didn't know about this story when I tried arranging a booking a few weeks ago when she was in Edinburgh. Would make me think twice, but wouldn't put me off completely. Can't prove it one way or the other, but the whole STD allegations by the cop look like an attempted frame up to me.