Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Plucky underdogs  (Read 533 times)

Offline geezer_breezer

Guys,

I've got a few saved AW searches which I use frequently. But its occurred to me that ordering the results "by rating" means that I may miss the WGs with small amounts of feedback. In short, I tend to scour through AW results starting with the superstars and only ever going 2 or 3 pages in.

Here's my question: Who are the best plucky underdogs in Scotland? Who are the best WGs which have fewer than 20 feedback reports?

GB

Offline Jock D

AW feedback is as genuine as the Rolex watches for sale at the Barras on a Sunday morning :crazy: I suggest you start using UKP as your bible/guide for future punts.  :hi:

Offline geezer_breezer

I do use UKP and trust this forum more than AW...

thing is, though, that some well respected WG s find themselves with hardly any AW feedback. perhaps they were agency but are now indies, or maybe they've had their profile deleted and had to start again. I dont know who they are but I thought itd be useful to highlight them, for example Clara Mai who seems to be getting good FB here and elsewhere but who only has an AW rating of 18. Im just using her as an example so please don't jump,in accusing me of being her pimp.

GB

Offline auldie63

Clara is a good example of what you were talking about. She worked with an agency and has only recently gone indie, so considerring how short that has been that's a fair amount of FB. She is a bloody good punt too!