Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who do early mornings - Edinburgh  (Read 1577 times)

somefun

I'm quite partial to a 7.30 / 8am punt.

Is this something other punters do? If so I thought it would be worth starting a thread to capture reliable Edinburgh based girls who have actually provided early morning meets in Edinburgh. 

somefun

My post was prompted by :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sorry I've mentioned her a few times and she does split opinion.  I have seen her for three early mornings and I am looking for new blood.

Girls that say they would in comms
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Been successful with the odd tourer

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 05:52:48 pm by somefun »

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Caroline looks like a big unit. Was she good fun?
Do you know where in town these girls are?
I'm West of the city and travelling to Leith or similar is a bit of a trek.

somefun

Hi Pete
Caroline is anything but a big unit. She is actually on the slender side.  I will see if her video is still up.  She is about 1/3 way down leith walk.

Abigail is Tollcross

Sophie is Haymarket

Myruna is Newington

Please do not post any more specific locations on the open forum. These are deliberately general areas.

somefun

Video I referred to above was on ES during summer.  ES listing is not active just now.

I like early morning meets. As long as the girl gets up and showers etc.
Had one a while back that I could tell she had got up and brushed her hair. Still had sleep in her eyes. Lol

somefun

Yeah, or you get a nice fresh one just out of the wrapper for the day, and the wet shower was her and not the bloke who has just left.  :lol:

somefun

Pete on the west side I forgot about tequila - can't find a listing for her just now.  She seemed keen but seems to only work sporadically.

Pete on the west side I forgot about tequila - can't find a listing for her just now.  She seemed keen but seems to only work sporadically.

Not sure she got great reviews, if I recall correctly.

I think it would bepend on booking length if a girl would bother to do early morning. For 15min quickie, I guess not, but for maybe 1hr+ she may be tempted to get up of her tired ass.  :D

Offline Cactus

It's proving quite tricky to book a punt in Edinburgh at any time of day at present.  Good girls are rather thin on the ground at present  I'm ruling out a chunk though as I prefer not to book non Brits and won't use saunas (don't like the service provided by either from my experience).