Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So who's the top 5 on your Hot List?/Glasgow  (Read 5976 times)

Offline Cityfan1880

Not strange at all, just personal preference. There are a few threads on age limits, upper and lower; worth checking them out  :hi:

I meant it's a strange cut off. 21 maybe, 25 even... but I'm in my late 20s and me and the people I know my age certainly don't behave like teenagers or anything. We have careers, mortgages, wives, kids. I suspect Gabriella is a fair bit older than the 29 she claims if she has this view.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 06:56:23 pm by Cityfan1880 »

DG

I meant it's a strange cut off. 21 maybe, 25 even... but I'm in my late 20s and me and the people I know my age certainly don't behave like teenagers or anything. We have careers, mortgages, wives, kids. I suspect Gabriella is a fair bit older than the 29 she claims if she has this view.

As I mentioned it's about personal choice. I can confirm she is not a 'fair bit' older but does prefer the maturity of older men, for which I am forever grateful  :yahoo: She does make exceptions but you would have to discuss that with her. For the record she won't be back in Glasgow for a while  :(

Offline Clattypats

You have me confused with another member maybe? I dont see any reference to myself.
you've totally misread what I said in the first place..I was talking about  the member 'you only live once',not you :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Says who?
it's fake because the description of her in the review is bullshit..she looks nowhere near mid to late thirties for a start..
Obviously a guy with a grudge who she has either refused to see or turned away at the door. :wacko:

kaylee