Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mibbes Aye, Mibbes Naw  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Just wondering if anyone on here have seen any of these two?..was considering maybe trying one tonight but don't want to piss my money doon the drain when I could get a decent punt another day.
The second one has a tidy figure for 40,think the first one could be a B&S.

ickydicky

the second one has her fb hidden. nuf said

Offline Clattypats

Didn't clock that cheers :thumbsup: This is piss poor tonight..think al save the dough n go n watch the footy.can't see much more out there..Hannah Davies but think she's Lanarkshire so that's fucked :(

Offline Clattypats

2nd link has same pic as External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
cool..cheers fur that..only had a fleeting look at her profile,should be a more stringent in future :thumbsup:

ickydicky

Didn't clock that cheers :thumbsup: This is piss poor tonight..think al save the dough n go n watch the footy.can't see much more out there..Hannah Davies but think she's Lanarkshire so that's fucked :(

thats the sensible thing to do :drinks: if your in the quarter gill you can buy me one :drinks:

Offline Clattypats

Just one of the many boozers I drink in,and partick is where I tend to watch the footy usually,if not the city centre :drinks:

Offline Clattypats

Anyone any info on the first link by chance? :unknown: