Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie's no angel - Edinburgh  (Read 822 times)

Felix69

External Link/Members Only

First review here, I was at a loose end last weekend and after reading a review on here, I made it my plan B, which eventually became my punt, because  my Vivastreet plan A turned out to be the classic young oriental bait and switch, so I walked from that, then called Charlies no Angel, this very happy chirpy WG turned out to be located pretty close to me within a 5 minutes walk from Haymarket, it was very easy to find.

Pressed here buzzer greeted by a very energized and smilie short lass with claret coloured dyed hair in tied up with pigtails, 5' tall if that, maybe in her early 30's, around size10/12, fairly attractI've but nut a stunner,  not really the type of lass I would go for, but because she was so open and welcoming I decided to make the most of what she had to offfer, so  into the bottom floor flat shown into a room immediately on the left which seemed to be a  sparsely furnished living room with a fold down sofa bed, everything looked nice and clean, so on with the punt, I always like a two pop  service so I paid £125 + £20 for extras, I took that as owo, but later in conversation I found out that the prices wasn't set in stone all really depends on the person she's servicing, but that price was her standard rate, so anyhow she just told me to put the money on top of the mantle piece above the fire place, she didn't even count it, then she mentioned there was another WG in the flat who did clients in another room, so excessive noise wasn't advised, apparently the other WG was waiting for someone to arrive, I jokingly said I would do both of them if the price was right, but I needed to know what age and shape she was in, so Charlie went out to talk to her pal to ask her for a price, and if she could do a wee threesome,  Charlie came back in to tell me she would do it for the same price or half an hour for £70, but first she wanted to give her delayed client another 5 minutes to arrive, I'm glad he eventually arrived because she came into the room to tell us he was here so she couldn't partake in the threesome, she was about 5'7" size 16 with green hair, not my type at all.

The actual punt started off with a fully assisted shower, she gave everything a good soap and hose down, then dryed me off with nice clean warm towls all very pleasant, then back though to the room for the action, straight into dfk, cock and ball rubbing then owo, she torally took command to my surprise, she's a sex animal and definitely knows her way around a man's anatomy, then I went down to taste that very moist inerly smooth slit with it's nicely trimmed short quiff, very tasty, after about 10 minutes of 69 with intense owo, ball licking and her rimming me, I was close to shooting a weeks load, so I stopped her, rolled her over for mish, she quickly covered the boy in rubber, so quick I hardly notice her doing it, then I slipped it inside her, only managed a few minutes of this, pulling out off with the rubber and squirter my lot her full body length and more, belly, tits, neck, face, hair and I saw some running down the wall behind her, that was my experience of round one.

Mid session chat to recover very articulate wee lass, I actually like to mid session period as it really give me a better picture of the person that they are.

Round two, lots of kissing with dfk again, vigorous ball and cock rubbing, then owo while  I was busy finger fucking her and tickling her back door with my pinky, she told me to don't be frightened and give her back hole a good fingerings too, somethinges I didn't really expect to hear, I obligated and gave here cute wee anus as much attention as her vigina, with two fingers in each, everything was clean no fudge to be found, then she told me that she wanted me to fuck her ass, something that really isn't my cup of tes, so I declined, on with rubber again, started in mish all going great with her making moaning sound and talking really dirty, all of a sudden she pushed me out and squirter all over, I've never seen this before with any WG, she lay quivering for a few momentes, then she pulled me back in, then we changed to doggy, cowgirl then I filled the bag in mish, she has the most incredible vigina muscles that she uses to grab your cock pretty hard and can even push the boy in and out from within, a great ride, I concur with the previous review on her, "the best ride of my life"  the punt ended with yet again another assisted shower, then clothes on, she even called me a taxi, which I overhead her use her proper name.

Forgot to mention she told me she would have done cim or a proper facial in with the price I paid, even anal sex would have been in with that, I feel she just goes with the feeling she has in the moment, she enjoys her job no doubt about that.

Will I go back, highly unlikely because I've made a decision that I wouldn't do the same woman twice, as that would be like being married, but I highly recommend her for a amazing sexual life experience.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 07:42:42 pm by Felix69 »