Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx  (Read 690 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline kilorunner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall 1hr =£100

Location-Close to airport(not hotel based ,its in a residential area but with being new on here not sure how much detail i can go into regarding this)

Comms:Messaged on aw and had a reply back in no time,arranged for later in the evening and she was more than happy with the 8pm start .

Texted to let her know I had arrived and was given the final directions.

She opened the door and her pictures on aw are very accurate,not the best facially but hey ho each to their own,not a big issue for me normally.
Age is accurate i guess according to aw.

Was led upstairs and offered a drink and shower,finally made it to the bedroom and its a bedroom built for fucking,shes got multiple toys and I think she has a sex swing but not 100% but not sure why I think this as I didnt use this.
Plenty of dfk to start and she stripped me of my clothes and away we went.Started with owo not deep but was still very enjoyable,after a short while needed to calm myself so returned the favour to her which she seemed to enjoy and once fingering her showed a lot of encouragement to the point where she asked me if i wanted to fist her,i duly obliged.
On with a condom and sex in multiple positions which was great,didnt try anal but I have no reason to believe she wouldnt be up for it.
Normally like to finish with bj but got carried away and duffed my load in the condom.
We lay down and chatted for a while,very easy to get along with and didnt feel rushed.Would defintely return to maybe try anal and a few other things.

This is my first review so go easy on me and if you have any questions feel free to ask and hopefully i can help

Cheers Kilorunner  :drinks: