Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxpleasuredomexxxx - Manchester (Wythenshawe)  (Read 2199 times)

32 review(s) for xxpleasuredomexxxx (31 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline bigthickdick

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met her last Friday at lunchtime.

When I first met Andrea back in late January (see my review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=128996.0) I went to see her looking for no size limit anal and she didn't just deliver it with enthusiasm but we also connected so much that I quickly became her (very) regular client. I've seen her loads of times since, even spent overnights with her but I didn't leave another review as it would've been repeating myself. But last week something happened that I can't explain and I feel the need for a review and I'm genuinely interested in your opinion guys. It was my birthday and I've decided to treat myself with a special birthday gift, a 3hrs tie and tease session with Andrea. I told her to do whatever she thinks and feels and the only thing I asked for is to finish the session with anal.

Comms Brilliant as usual. As I'm her regular I sort out our meets via txt messages and she usually replies quickly.

Venue As I and others said before it's a clean house in a residential area easily accessible from the M56 literally within 5 mins from the airport. Safe to leave your car day or night and very discreet with no nosy neighbours. The bedroom is made for sex, mood lights, candles, huge round shape bed, big mirror next to the bed etc. Shower available before and after, she provides a selection of shower gels and clean towels.

Looks I really like the look of Andrea, she's a typical MILF next door, nice big natural tits with the biggest hard suckable nipples I've ever seen. Long, nicely shaped legs, nice arse and just that much of a belly that I actually love on a woman. Long blonde hair and beautiful skin and a personality to die for... funny, easy going and absolutely down to earth.

Action As I've said before anything goes with her. Licking, sucking, deep throat, fucking in any position, anal without size limit, fisting (and gushing) - you name it she delivers it with passion. But her real specialty is cock worship and tie and tease, and that's exactly why I was there this time.

I got naked and got on the bed. She climbed on top of me and started kissing me (DFK) and got the restraints out from behind the bed. Tied up both of my hands (I could've released myself if I wanted to) and blindfolded me.

Started with kissing me, then heading down my body kissing my neck, sucking and licking my nipples, going down on me slowly kissing my body all over... by the time she arrived to my cock I was rock hard. She took my cock in her hand and started licking it, sucking it going all the way down, licking my balls, rimming me, even sucking my toes (omfg how extremely horny is that, sucking my toes with a finger playing with my arse and the other hand wanking my cock with plenty of lube on).

At that point she sneaked out of the room for a minute telling me that she'll be back in a few seconds. I heard her going downstairs and whrn she came back I understood where she went... she is back in between my legs and I feel her hand on my cock and the next thing I feel is her hot mouth on my cock sucking it, then a bit of wanking and her mouth again -but this time ice cold, she went to grab some ice cubes and I feel it everywhere, she is still sucking me but one hand with the ice cube going around all over my body, one second on my cock next second on my nipples, it appears everywhere but I never know where... and in her other hand out of nowhere appears a cat o' nine tails and she is using it gently on me, stroking my nipples, my body, my cock. Then sucking my cock again, sucking my toes again, wanking me with loads of lube, rimming me...

It was ongoing for well over an hour before my mind finally gave up. I can't recall any details from that point, it was just pure pleasure and I lost in it. The fact that I was tied up and blindfolded -therefore I lost 2 important senses, touch and sight- made the rest of my senses much sharper than usual and because of the intensity of the pleasure I was experiencing my mind became unable to cooperate with it after a while. At least that's how I'm explaining it to myself.

The next thing I remember is Andrea sitting on me with my cock up in her arse (she put a condom on me without me even realising it) riding and grinding away.

I released my arms from the restraints and took the blindfold off and had a quick look on my watch and i didn't believe it, we were 2hrs and 40 minutes into the session, there must have been an hour or so that my mind couldn't process...

After a bit of reverse cowgirl anal I told her to change position and I went behind her in doggy, I fucked her arse hard for another 10 minutes, she was soaking wet and so was the bed and I finally shot my load balls deep in her ass into the condom, and that was the biggest orgasm I've ever experienced, my cock was pumping again and again for at least half a minute before we finally collapsed on the bed both of us totally exhausted and shagged out.

Nice chat, as usual, no clock-watching as usual and I've left with a huge smile on my face as usual - but with an experience that I've never had before.

Conclusion: It cost me £260 but the experience was priceless. I've been with her many times before and she always delivered with enthusiasm but this time she took it to a whole new level. Without a dubt this was the best session I've ever had.

Will I go back? Hell yeah!

Would I recommend her? Do bears shit in the woods?

Offline Carpy

Nice review, sounds similar to my tie and tests with her.

First time I had my toes sucked as well and I was the same found it horney as fuck

Online frankc

Really must get round to seeing this girl.....nice review Mate  :thumbsup:

Offline Titi

Offline bigthickdick

Cheers guys. Whoever hasn't seen her yet all i can say is to get your arse over to Wythenshawe. The only thing you'll regret is that you haven't started seeing her earlier.

And yes, she's a pro but in the best possible meaning of the word. And even after her recent price rise she's still excellent value for money (but for her regulars she kept the old prices anyway)

Offline george r

did she used to work at fingertips do you know ?  service sounds very much like what they provided there ?

Offline bigthickdick

As far as i know she's always been independent and only doing this for a little over 2 years...

Treehouse

Shes an absolute gift to the industry .

Pleasant professional and likes her job ...

Offline bigthickdick

Shes an absolute gift to the industry .

Pleasant professional and likes her job ...

I agree. She's a professional and she likes what she does, everything on her list is available and her anal skills and her cock worship and tie and tease sessions are out of this world. VGVFM and very good feedbacks on her aw profile, her aw field reports and here on UKP.

I owe you guys one for bringing her to my attention.

Offline cueball

It's a good long while since I podged this lass.... I should get my finger out and make another visit.... She is consistently good...... even with the unpalatable price hike.

I will say this though... her service is 120 quids worth but her looks/venue isn't..... she'll no doubt be annoyed reading that but I've seen a lot of different women at a lot of different venues.

Offline Pleasuredome

• Service Provider
Lol not at all cueball everyone has a certain look they like and just for you il put a bag on my head or you can do me from behind if you get round to visiting again  :P xx

Offline Titi

Lol not at all cueball everyone has a certain look they like and just for you il put a bag on my head or you can do me from behind if you get round to visiting again  :P xx

He probably won't mind you putting the bag on his head instead  ;)

Offline cueball

Well, at least we've got you to 2 posts..... let's see if we can get you to 3......

I'm not criticising your looks at all. I truly enjoyed podging you when I saw you.

You were priced right for a milf in a council house at 100 quid for an hour.... 120 quid puts you in a different bracket... age, looks, venue change at 120 quid.

I've no doubt you'll not like reading that but I'm not here to stroke your ego.

I'm sure my return bridges are well and truly burned but I'd rather share my honest views on here rather than keep stum to avoid saying some home truths.

Offline cueball

He probably won't mind you putting the bag on his head instead  ;)

He does the paying pebble

Offline Titi

Relax man was only messing with you. I agree with your comment regarding the hourly rate increase of 20%. However £70 for 30 minutes is competitive these days considering the services that are included.

Offline bigthickdick

And He also admitted that the service worth 120 quid lol.

But on a serious note cueball, if you think you're offending her with that you surely don't know Andrea well enough pal lol. Knowing her if you ever gonna see her again she will probably wait for you with a bag on her head just to make you laugh.

Offline bigthickdick

But now a question... has any of you ever experienced anything similar to my experience? I mean i can't find a better way of saying it, it was kind of a blackout. And if yes what do you guys recon, what is the reason behind? Is it possible that pleasure can be too much for your brain to take it in? I mean pain obviously can be too much, but pleasure???

Offline cueball

But on a serious note cueball, if you think you're offending her with that you surely don't know Andrea well enough pal lol. Knowing her if you ever gonna see her again she will probably wait for you with a bag on her head just to make you laugh.

I don't pretend to know her thicky, neither do you.

My post did something though, she's lurked on here for ages... it brought her out of the shadows  :D

It certainly prompted a reaction from her  :lol:

Whether she's annoyed... I didn't post to annoy her, I posted my honest views on a punter orientated forum.

But, she's a woman who has been slightly criticized....

Offline bigthickdick

I don't pretend to know her thicky, neither do you.

True
My post did something though, she's lurked on here for ages... it brought her out of the shadows  :D

It certainly prompted a reaction from her  :lol:

True again lol

Offline NigelF

I agree with Cueball.

Still, of all the girls who need to hear this, Andrea is fairly far down the list.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 01:08:54 pm by NigelF »

Offline Pleasuredome

• Service Provider
Take more than that to burn your bridges cueball also I use this site to do my homework and find out what you guy's like and it makes good reading if I need some wxxxing material lol xx

Offline NigelF

I use this site to do my homework and find out what you guy's like

Out of curiosity, what are your conclusions so far?

Offline cueball

Take more than that to burn your bridges cueball also I use this site to do my homework and find out what you guy's like and it makes good reading if I need some wxxxing material lol xx

Glad we're still getting along then  :D

Happy bean flicking

Offline Pleasuredome

• Service Provider
For those that know me you know I only have good things to say about this site iv had a lot of business from it, the way I see it if I'm providing a good service iv nothing to worry about,  when I first started I was £120 for the hour then after doing a bit of reading on here the general price tht you guys were happy paying was £100 so I reduced my price to that and have stayed at that ever since so after two and a half years of building my reputation and proving that I'm consistent with my service(all my likes are included no extra charges) i thought I would put my price up and see what happens though my regulars would still pay the old price as it's only fair however after reading your comments boys I will reconsider the price rise after all you boys pay my wages and I'm all about being fair and trust me I do know £100 a hour is bloody fantastic especially as I do enjoy myself, May I point out if ever I received a bad review I would take it on the chin and learn from it punting isn't a cheap hobby and you need tough skin in this game xx

Offline cueball

For those that know me you know I only have good things to say about this site iv had a lot of business from it, the way I see it if I'm providing a good service iv nothing to worry about,  when I first started I was £120 for the hour then after doing a bit of reading on here the general price tht you guys were happy paying was £100 so I reduced my price to that and have stayed at that ever since so after two and a half years of building my reputation and proving that I'm consistent with my service(all my likes are included no extra charges) i thought I would put my price up and see what happens though my regulars would still pay the old price as it's only fair however after reading your comments boys I will reconsider the price rise after all you boys pay my wages and I'm all about being fair and trust me I do know £100 a hour is bloody fantastic especially as I do enjoy myself, May I point out if ever I received a bad review I would take it on the chin and learn from it punting isn't a cheap hobby and you need tough skin in this game xx

Great post domey.... so good, I'll return.... when you're 100 on the hour  :D

Online frankc

£100 an hour......I'll be down next week... :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

I've noticed domie has adjusted her rate following this discussion. Well done domie, I appreciate your sensible reactions to my genuine posts, they were never aimed to create an argument.

The rest of you can thank uncle cueball for being instrumental in saving you shy buggers a tidy bob or two  :D

Offline NigelF

I've noticed domie has adjusted her rate following this discussion. Well done domie, I appreciate your sensible reactions to my genuine posts, they were never aimed to create an argument.

The rest of you can thank uncle cueball for being instrumental in saving you shy buggers a tidy bob or two  :D

I'm usually a 30 minute man myself - you've done fuck all for me  :P

Offline cueball

I'm usually a 30 minute man myself - you've done fuck all for me  :P
:lol:

As my vicar often says.... "You can't please every fucker"
 :D

Offline Pleasuredome

• Service Provider
Your very welcome boy's I'd never bite the hands that fist me (pun intended) xx

Offline Rowlanp

:thumbsup:

Can't wait to find a reason to come to Wythenshawe again

Offline bigthickdick

Now if i won't be able to go as regularly as before because of all you dirty fuckers I'll be well and truly pissed off  :diablo: :mad: :angry:

:lol: :D

Treehouse

Props to you for coming on her engaging, listening and not taking comments personally !

Hope to see you (again) soon