Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 minute quickies  (Read 910 times)

ffeet

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90570.msg1102248#msg1102248

MrDeviousD has kindly responded to my post about Kasy.sexy by suggesting a quickie for £40 would be worthwhile.
I have taken half hour punts and these sometimes seem just too short but a 15 min quickie really does seem like a rushed job.
So what do you all think is 15 mins OK or like me would you prefer to pay the extra for half an hour?

Dodo

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=90570.msg1102248#msg1102248

MrDeviousD has kindly responded to my post about Kasy.sexy by suggesting a quickie for £40 would be worthwhile.
I have taken half hour punts and these sometimes seem just too short but a 15 min quickie really does seem like a rushed job.
So what do you all think is 15 mins OK or like me would you prefer to pay the extra for half an hour?
Personally I always find that 15mins with Lil is more than long enough  :(

Offline Rook69

Was that 1.5 mins with Lil...... :D

Offline MrDeviousD

I'd only do a 15 min 1 pop for me with kasy as that's all she's worth to me . Hand anymore money over than 40 notes and your wasting it. Good looking girl fit body but the typical Romanian service. She was on her back with her phone in hand , as I lifted her legs to let myself in her, her phone rang . Cheeky bitch went to answer it so i dropped south a a bit and to her unexpected surprise and shock I was in her arse which made her shout out and drop her phone ending up with a cracked screen (didn't no this till after I finished haha) so I went back into her pussy what was fairly tight anyway. If she had a better attitude I'd be happy to pay more but I do feel she'd be one of them girls who if you booked 30 min you'd be lucky to still be in there after 15/20 min
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 10:44:14 pm by MrDeviousD »
Banned reason: Fake reviews are not welcome here especially to purposely damage a SP credibility
Banned by: Iloveoral