Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can somebody PM me Isla Brooks contact details?  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Bloc9271

I'm tried emailing her so many times, I've even made booking requests but no response!  :thumbsdown:

Can someone please Private message me her mobile number?
Also I can't seem to private message anyone- it says at the top of the page in yellow that I can't message anyone who hasnt messaged me first. Why is this?

Offline Beamer

I'm tried emailing her so many times, I've even made booking requests but no response!  :thumbsdown:

Also I can't seem to private message anyone- it says at the top of the page in yellow that I can't message anyone who hasnt messaged me first. Why is this?

All your posts ....All 6 of them since 2016 seem to be asking for information. Perhaps if you made a contribution you might get some help.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

You might be genuine yourself without a nefarious agenda, but there are hundreds maybe thousands of pimps, prossies, "boyfriends" and failed forum owners who create accounts to pose as punters so they can PM other members, gain their confidence, find out who they are and then out them / threaten them / etc. As well as stalker fluffies PM'ing punters who've posted about a prossie they've become obsessed with. These things have happened so many times. For that reason the minimum criteria to gain PM access is quite high, new members don't automatically get it with zero posts like they've done so for 7+ years. And it is set to get extremely high later this year. A drop from current 3% to just 1% of accounts having PM access.
It's a shame to put these restrictions that affect genuine punters, but I feel necessary. I have come to regard PM facility and access to Off-Topic as extra luxury. The most important part of the site - posting and sharing info publicly - is still open without much restriction.

This is what Admin has said in the past, for requests to enable PM for new mmbers or low-count members.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 02:41:40 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Bloc9271

All your posts ....All 6 of them since 2016 seem to be asking for information. Perhaps if you made a contribution you might get some help.

Eh? I made a lovely review for Massage Girl right here?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227377.msg2313592#msg2313592

Also you have to understand the Catch 22 situation. I am inexperienced so I must ask for help in order to get experience in order to give help later. Help me so I can find, experience and then review. I have only ever seen Massage Girl so far and I reviewed her straightaway. Just because I've been on here since 2016 doesn't mean I do this a lot.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 03:24:04 pm by Bloc9271 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
External Link/Members Only

Bloc, are you able to access her wiki page on here?  ;)

Offline Bloc9271

External Link/Members Only

Bloc, are you able to access her wiki page on here?  ;)

Lovely mate  :drinks:

How do I edit the punting wiki page of another working girl so I can put in her number?

mikexxlong

it's because all the fluffy cunt struck creeps have her held captive  :sarcastic:

Offline Shropslad2008

Am I missing something here? She’s got her mobile number listed on her AW page. Looks fit enough, I lost the will to live reading through the FAQ’s though.

Offline houseboot

Am I missing something here?

She’s got her mobile number listed on her AW page.

Yes.

Mobile numbers are not always listed on AW pages ..... they "come & go" ..... it's not unusual whoever the lady is.

Offline Excalibur

She never used to show her number in order to cut down on the number of cranks/time wasters/no shows.  First time bookings had to be done via AW email to check if the punter had positive feedback.  No feedback = no booking. Once you'd seen her she was happy for future bookings via phone/text.

Looks like she has changed her policy.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yes.

Mobile numbers are not always listed on AW pages ..... they "come & go" ..... it's not unusual whoever the lady is.

Correct. Numbers are only displayed in their profile as and when some girls choose to display it.

Some WGs display it all the time, either paying for this with a credit card or use credits from their PG pics.

Some WGs display it on the days they are working, so prefer to be contacted on the day, whether by text or by calling them.

Some WGs never display their number, prefering the first contact to be made through AW PM.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She never used to show her number in order to cut down on the number of cranks/time wasters/no shows.  First time bookings had to be done via AW email to check if the punter had positive feedback.  No feedback = no booking. Once you'd seen her she was happy for future bookings via phone/text.

Looks like she has changed her policy.

Shows that most punters prefer to deal directly, rather than go through via AW, worst still by making a booking via AW.

An overzealous policy ultimately leads to them then changing their stance and displaying the number on the profile.

Some members on here describe this scene as the dusty phone syndrome  :lol:

Offline peiyee

When I last saw her she said she doesn't really bother anymore with the 'internet thing'. viz. AW and UKE. She's a fine fuck, but not as easy to reach, and I also gather that she is either winding down her availability to new punters, or has enough on her plate to not bother. She probably has her regulars, if she is not winding it down, but when she was available she only saw one or maximum two a day.

Offline Beamer

Eh? I made a lovely review for Massage Girl right here?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227377.msg2313592#msg2313592

I referred to your 6 posts since 2016 all asking for info...not your single review.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 06:50:42 pm by Beamer »

Offline houseboot

but when she was available she only saw one or maximum two a day.

:lol:

How do you know?    :unknown:

Did you stand outside counting them in and out?    :wacko:

Offline The Owl

If you bothered to read her Q&A section you'd probably realise very quickly that it's unlikely to get a booking with her unless you've seen her in the past via AW and simply lost her mobile number. Good luck, I think you'll need it as she doesn't seem that interested in taking a booking from you if she doesn't respond to your messages.

Offline peiyee

:lol:

How do you know?    :unknown:

Did you stand outside counting them in and out?    :wacko:

She'll tell it to your face if you have had the good fortune to see her as I have several times. From your comment, you probably have never had the pleasure... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

She'll tell it to your face if you have had the good fortune to see her as I have several times. From your comment, you probably have never had the pleasure... :D :D :D :D :D :D

You can't possibly know how many punters she sees in a day unless you're there all day. Now I now prossies never lie, they are however, extremely economical with the truth.  How many she says she sees and how many she actually sees are two very different things.

Offline Thing

You can't possibly know how many punters she sees in a day unless you're there all day. Now I now prossies never lie, they are however, extremely economical with the truth.  How many she says she sees and how many she actually sees are two very different things.

Daviemac, I do see and understand your point here, but I have to agree with Peiyee in this case. I have also had the good fortune to see IB's a few times (Good meets!) :) and have to say during our chatting, if there are any questions or topics she would rather not discuss then she would tell me point blank (sometimes with a hit, ha!) rather then lie, I have to say she does come across a little more honest then most!

Also, I suppose at the end of the day its not really our business to know, 'How many' and 'When' and 'What' like most guys here, I book, I park, I punt, then I leave! End of!!

Offline Excalibur

@Thing, your last paragraph seems to contradict what you said in the paragraph above.  My view, for what it’s worth, is take any pro speak at best as "could be true".

If I was a pro I’d certainly be economical with the truth when it comes to punters per day. Why?  Well, it’s easy to work out punting income per day. If it equals a lot then could be a lot of money in the house which may attract ‘wrong punters’ ie thieving potentially aggressive bastards.  It could trigger punters to barter on price if you know they are earning £x00+ a day.  Some punters prefer their pross to be fresh, rather than know that they are sticking their tongue up a pussy that has had 5/6/7 tongues/cocks up there that day......just saying.

Offline Beamer

Some punters prefer their pross to be fresh, rather than know that they are sticking their tongue up a pussy that has had 5/6/7 tongues/cocks up there that day......just saying.

In the early '90's the record at Tingles in Stoke was a cracking girl who had 14 punters in a shift !

Offline Excalibur

In the early '90's the record at Tingles in Stoke was a cracking girl who had 14 punters in a shift !

Jesus, I wonder if that was one pop per session only? If half those punters double dipped then over 20 shags a day.

Offline Littlefoot

Sore pussy syndrome.  :D

Offline Thing

@Thing, your last paragraph seems to contradict what you said in the paragraph above.

Not really! I sometimes do get carried away when chatting (Taking a break from the action:))

Some say I do talk too Much :) Not being nosey! honest!! ha

But your other points are valid and noted!

Offline greg101

That would be an average day for a girl at AYS...

Offline Beamer

Offline greg101

UGH  !!

Most girls offer CIM and if you roll up at 7pm and want DFK.... can't imagine any listerine has touched the inside of their mouths or a toothbrush.  Feel free to DFK some cummy mouthed nearly pumped to death prostitute. 

Get there 10.30 am on the dot.

Ilove_sex

Offline Littlefoot

Most girls offer CIM and if you roll up at 7pm and want DFK.... can't imagine any listerine has touched the inside of their mouths or a toothbrush.  Feel free to DFK some cummy mouthed nearly pumped to death prostitute. 

Get there 10.30 am on the dot.

So that was you shagging little Vanessa every Saturday morning 10.30am on the dot. Leaving me to wait till you'd finished, after I'd arrived at 10.32 am.  ;)

Offline greg101

So that was you shagging little Vanessa every Saturday morning 10.30am on the dot. Leaving me to wait till you'd finished, after I'd arrived at 10.32 am.  ;)

HA! lol, no, I have seen her twice when she used to work in the week.  Her and Veronica (big titted ex-Blue Ice girl) were the best there, I can seldom do Saturdays so don't bother.