Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosita Latina - Newmarket Rd - Cambridge  (Read 1261 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7032538) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Currywurst

External Link/Members Only

Venue: Basement studio on New Market Rd.

Date: End Mar 2024

Duration / Price: 1h / £140

Lady: The pics on AW are near 90% representative. Don't have the link, but this one advertised on Vivastreet also around the time. Face ~5/10 (seems to be some touchup on the pics). Body is 10/10. Attitude 9/10. English 8/10. Chatty, not a clock watcher.

Interaction: ~1 month subsequent to meet

Have been to the apartment previously encountered a B&S, so expectations were low. Cold night, late Sunday evening. Warm toasty place.

Asked to start with massage, told that she was out of oil. Later admitted that oil messes up the sheets, and she didn't have spares.

Good opening chatter, dry massage, reverse massage. She wore the lovely peach lingerie in some of the pics. Has her name tat'd on her arm. Spanish background, couldn't tell if mainland Europe, or south american. Banging body, amazing bottom. Asked her to keep the lingerie on for a bit, then loving took it off piecemeal through the massage. Progressed to cover up, then onto BJ, her on top, onto doggy, with her on bed, me on the floor by the end. Grabbed her hips and gave it a good pounding. She took it like a champ, made the right noises - finished soon after.

Didn't rush after that, just lay for a bit, caught my breath, chatted. Good enough English. Spends lots of time in Edinburgh, first time touring Cambridge. Has suspiciously low (~10) reviews on AW, but this one did check out.

Left at about 55 mins by my own choice, no mentions from her.

Conclusion: Positive. Will track and meet again when opportunity arises.

Offline PeteSmyth

In which city did this take place? I'm guessing Newmarket Road in Norwich?

Online PilotMan

In which city did this take place? I'm guessing Newmarket Road in Norwich?

I suspect it's the one in Cambridge  :unknown:

As per the review

Spends lots of time in Edinburgh, first time touring Cambridge.

I'll amended the Title (again).

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 04:26:03 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Nice review and sounds great.
She has FK and OWO listed, were you offered either, or was there any mention of them as extras?

Much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Currywurst

Yes correct, Cambridge. Sorry, will make note to mention city clearly.

FK or OWO - neither mentioned nor sought. So unfortunately no feedback there.