Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish place close to Edmonton Green Stn N9.  (Read 532 times)

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I've been trying to find a Polish lady with large boobs to visit whilst up in Nth London at the end of the week.

There are several profiles on AW that look good but some of them give the same location "flat close to Edmonton Green station".

Does anyone have any intel on this place please? Am wondering if it's several providers all working from the same house and there may be a choice when you get there, what it's like, safety etc.?

Any info / assistance will be much appreciated. Cheers and thanks.

niftyfiftydave

As a regular Polish punter in this area, or should i say was, all the profiles in the area have dubious aw feedback, some of the pics are of girls i have seen in the past i know are no longer there.
The true indies are gone and it is very hit and miss. You may get the girl you are expecting or may not, you may get lucky and have decent service but probably not.

Do your homework, most of them are also on Vivastreet, Sometimes under same name but usually not, click on the name or number of the ad poster and all the ads posted by that pimp come up.

This works for most areas. Rare these days to find one with a single ad posted by themselves but does happen, and had a couple of good punts from it.

Been using that as a cross reference for a while and not punted a Pole in the area since. Gives more intel than you can often find here.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

As a regular Polish punter in this area, or should i say was, all the profiles in the area have dubious aw feedback, some of the pics are of girls i have seen in the past i know are no longer there.
The true indies are gone and it is very hit and miss. You may get the girl you are expecting or may not, you may get lucky and have decent service but probably not.

Do your homework, most of them are also on Vivastreet, Sometimes under same name but usually not, click on the name or number of the ad poster and all the ads posted by that pimp come up.

This works for most areas. Rare these days to find one with a single ad posted by themselves but does happen, and had a couple of good punts from it.

Been using that as a cross reference for a while and not punted a Pole in the area since. Gives more intel than you can often find here.

Thanks Dave, I am trawling viva as well as AW and of course treating aw feedback with a pinch of salt. Have also been checking out the Enfield area too but without much joy.

Have you been to the place near the train station? I have this image of a house with  different girls in? One of the profiles linked to that place I am familiar with from Swindon and she was a right pain in the arse to get any replies from. Email, text or calling.

Offline fun4you33

Could try Busty. Anna on aw moves around London a bit not tried her myself as been looking for someone similar to her but she's  a little to big for my liking and can't find any reviews on her so not sure if legit but looks like what you're describing.let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

niftyfiftydave

Thanks Dave, I am trawling viva as well as AW and of course treating aw feedback with a pinch of salt. Have also been checking out the Enfield area too but without much joy.

Have you been to the place near the train station? I have this image of a house with  different girls in? One of the profiles linked to that place I am familiar with from Swindon and she was a right pain in the arse to get any replies from. Email, text or calling.

I am familiar with that place but only by avoiding it, seen B&s reviews, poor reviews and few mentions of a shite hole inside and outside. Enfield was always good for Poles but not anymore, my feeling is the pimps are getting greedy and forced out the indies.

do the click on poster thing on Vs for that address you said, if there are loads of ads your assumption is probably correct, there are 2 places, one close to Enfield one in Bounds Green that are linked, the aw feedback is mostly fake and i know for a fact the profile pics on one are not the girl you will see, well the first 3 anyway.

I have just given up on the whole area, finding indie or at least ones happy with the deal they have is nigh on impossible. Recent reviews for most of Enfield area have not been promising though i do keep looking and hoping for a change, in vain.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

I am familiar with that place but only by avoiding it, seen B&s reviews, poor reviews and few mentions of a shite hole inside and outside. Enfield was always good for Poles but not anymore, my feeling is the pimps are getting greedy and forced out the indies.

do the click on poster thing on Vs for that address you said, if there are loads of ads your assumption is probably correct, there are 2 places, one close to Enfield one in Bounds Green that are linked, the aw feedback is mostly fake and i know for a fact the profile pics on one are not the girl you will see, well the first 3 anyway.

I have just given up on the whole area, finding indie or at least ones happy with the deal they have is nigh on impossible. Recent reviews for most of Enfield area have not been promising though i do keep looking and hoping for a change, in vain.

Thanks again Sir, I'll take the Station place off my possibilities to visit straight away! Only been looking around that area and Enfield etc as it's where I grew up hence being familiar with places.
It's a shame the independent Poles are vanishing, it's the same in the Bournemouth area. They were always a very good bet for an excellent punt.

Maybe I'll try the Stratford area as I'll be staying there a night before going round to Wembley which I've also been investigating. They're both unknown 'bandit country' though. A bit out of my comfort zone attempting a punt in either of them. I hope things look up in your area for you in the future.

Cheers  :drinks:.

niftyfiftydave

Thanks again Sir, I'll take the Station place off my possibilities to visit straight away! Only been looking around that area and Enfield etc as it's where I grew up hence being familiar with places.
It's a shame the independent Poles are vanishing, it's the same in the Bournemouth area. They were always a very good bet for an excellent punt.

Maybe I'll try the Stratford area as I'll be staying there a night before going round to Wembley which I've also been investigating. They're both unknown 'bandit country' though. A bit out of my comfort zone attempting a punt in either of them. I hope things look up in your area for you in the future.

Cheers  :drinks:.

Good luck in Stratford, you will need it,  don,t know exactly what you require but this one is ok, not a stunner or anything other than vanilla but parking is at the door, she is  very friendly, smells and tastes good and is def independent.
External Link/Members Only

If you don,t mind vanilla there is one on vs i reviewed i think , was a very good looking slimmish girl then. i see she is back again.

Milfy Somja in Canning Town also, has been put on my radar as solid punt. There is a lot of dodgy profiles in Stratford with lots of dodgy AW feedback. You need to ask others about Wembley though Tantraman has lots of good punts that way.