Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Chloe Jay - Bromley  (Read 1061 times)

condomman

External Link/Members Only

Based on Punther's 2 reviews I was going to wait until I saw her again before posting mine but she's moved to puntig from a part of town I can't be arsed to drive to.
Been dying to see this girl for at least 2 years now. Saw her come up and took the plunge.
Comms: Initially, I felt ignored but she explained in text that she had kids and that, I'm assuming, is why she can be hard to get hold of. Also, on the day, 1 time was agreed and then had to get pushed back so if I have a negative that would be one.

Looks: I concur with much of what's been said. Her pics are old and I think, because of a situation in her private life, she's not updating them (someone will know who she is). Although face pics are covered up, I can make out from tje jawline (just) that that's her but she does look a lot different. I tend to prefer a slimmer girl, only coz I'm so fat but she's very good looking in my opinion.

Handed over cash, laid on the bed. Wiped me off with baby wipe and then straight into owo. Ball licking, don't think there was DFK and I only kissed her as I was first of the day. Persuaded her to take off the singlet. Said she didn't normally because she felt she was disappointing punters who turned up expecting to see girl in her profile. Could help laugh in my head thinking the outfit didn't exactly hid who she really was! I wasn't bothered either. To me she's turned me on to the larger more voluptuous lady (oh yes, I'm fluffy, I know). Finished in mish
I came out of there singing like a Minion :dance:. One other thing I noticed though, when I came, intimacy seemed to end quite abruptly although she gave me a massage and offered a shower which I declined.

If this were back in the day, when I first started going Amigas in Norbury or Michelle's just around the corner, this girl may have got a neutral for some of these things but I've had such an appaling time of it recently and for the price, for the first time in a long time, I feel like I got good VFM.