Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DirtySexySonya Llandudno  (Read 1062 times)

2 review(s) for DirtySexySonya (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Hammertime337

This was the last punt that I had, due to personal circumstances and the fact that North Wales is a bit of a desert I haven't seen a WG since, hoping to change that this month though.

DirtySexySonya & friend, can't remember the friends name though, barely managed to remember Sonyas name tbh

External Link/Members Only

This was September/October 2022

Price
Meant to be 30 for a 10 min topless wet wank but I was told I had no choice but to do a duo for 50 (I wasn't really into the other chick) but fuck it I thought, never had 2 girls on me at once so didn't seem too bad for 50. Sadly the nearest cash machine was only giving 20s, like an idiot I assumed that they should be carrying change, long story short, I paid 60.

Comms
Decent comms

Venue
Same hotel as a punt I had a month prior so I was quite comfortable, they chose one of the hardest rooms to find, I was circling the floor for almost 5 mins

The Punt
Right off the bat I'm going to say this was not a good punt. When I arrived both of them already seemed half cut, not the worst thing to walk in to but their level of drunk was moreso sluggish and bored rather than upbeat and wild. Sonya has nice big tits but wasn't much of a looker, sadly her friend was lacking in both tits and looks. Popped on the bed where they both took turns jerking me off and giving BJ. The BJ was substandard, they both acted like I had battery acid leaking from my tip and would only get their mouths around it for a few seconds at a time before stopping. After a couple of minutes I stood up and asked for just Sonya to work the dick while her friend held my balls, worked a bit better for me and I managed to bust not long after. Cleaned up, dressed and bounced without looking back.
Sonya and her fried were nice enough, but couldn't give a decent BJ/HJ to save their lives

Offline justalad

Sonya looks horrendous (and she’s a BB’er) so I can only imagine what her friend must have been like!

Offline Hammertime337

Sonya looks horrendous (and she’s a BB’er) so I can only imagine what her friend must have been like!

Bro I was just really up for a punt that week and she was the only convenient option, if she didn't have big tits I probably would have walked after opening the door

Offline justalad

Bro I was just really up for a punt that week and she was the only convenient option, if she didn't have big tits I probably would have walked after opening the door
:thumbsup:

Offline Trpy

She has BB in her likes  :scare: :scare:

For me wanking would have been the better option