Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Alexa Bangor!  (Read 1082 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4731822) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Np1984

using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Good morning gents, I met hot Alexa yesterday in Bangor,

£70 for 30 mins.

Communication was good, all done through text messages.

Location, a nice house by kwick fit with on the road parking.

Appearance, as her aw profile, a polish girl with a really nice body and nice boobs

The meet, well I have actually met this girl before when she worked under a different name, I’m sure she was calling herself Simona and the previous meet was excellent so I was surprised when Alexa opened the door and then it hit me that I had seen her previously a few years back, I got instantly hard remembering the good time previously. Anyway she greeted me with a hug and a kiss, and took me upstairs, £70 handed over and off she went to stash it, shower wasn’t needed as I had one when I left the house. But is available if required.

Once Alexa come back into the room she started kissing me and running her fingers all over my body, the kissing was not dfk at this time, we where both soon naked and lying on the bed, where she was continually kissing me, the kissing covered every square inch of my body, anyway she soon started sucking me off with plenty of attention to my balls, the blowjob was mediocre at best, whilst she was sucking me her hands where running all over my body, I didn’t particularly like this, anyway she sucked me for what seemed like 20 minutes or so, I asked her to get the condoms out, which she did, so on the with Mack and she started to slowly shag me, she was on top but in a way it was like she was making love to me, plenty of kissing was still going on at this point but now with tongues although still not dfk, we soon built up a good steady rhythm and I exploded a weeks worth into the bag, she cleaned me up with wet wipes, and still carried on kissing me throughout this process, anyway I got up and got dressed and had a bit of small talk although her English is not great it’s understandable, I got to the front door about to leave, and guess what! She started kissing me again, it was like she didn’t want me to leave.

To summarise, for me it is a neutral, as she delivered owo and she shagged me which is what I asked for, I know this might come across as big headed but I have to say how I feel, I got the impression she was extremely lonely, and maybe she fancied me a bit, because I have never kissed anyone so much in my life, not even the wife! When I punt I want to get the life fucked out of me, I don’t want to make love, I don’t want sensual love making which is what this punt felt like and was certainly nothing like my previous punt with the girl. Some of you chaps might like it but it’s not for me.