Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien Massage - Cardiff  (Read 1078 times)

21 review(s) for VIVIEN'S MAGIC HANDS (10 positive, 2 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Kiara masseuse (12 positive, 4 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ollopa

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

6 - 8 Weeks ago. This was a plan B as I had booked to see someone on the last day of their tour of Cardiff but I was late and they had to leave. Comms all via txt and arranged very quickly. Apartment west of the City Centre. Parking near by, given instructions on apartment number and how to access building, all very straight forward.

I get there and she's gorgeous. Petite, great face, perfect tits. I think she had a deal on at the time, I can't remember the exact price but I had a half hour massage plus extra for oral. The massage was good. Oral was with and was unimpressive tbh. Gave oral for a bit then asked me if I wanted a handjob. The oral wasn't doing it for me so I thought lets see if the handjob is any better. It was decent but didn't seem like it was going to get me to the finish line so I asked if it was okay to play with her boobs. She said "okay that's fine" buy I caught her roll her eyes when I asked. Gave he lovely boobs a squeeze and shot a big load all over the place.

Positives - She's beautiful. Massage was good.

Negatives - Oral was average at best. That roll of the eyes.

Would I go back? Yes if I just wanted a massage and handjob.

Offline ampersand

I wonder if she let's you have two happy eending gs if you stay for an hour?? Maybe a happy start and a happy ending!!!

Asian Hunter

I wonder if she let's you have two happy eending gs if you stay for an hour?? Maybe a happy start and a happy ending!!!

May ask that question tomorrow  ;)