Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Very Yorkshire Brothel.  (Read 2786 times)

Offline Dickled

This is on tonight on ITV (25th November - 10.45pm in Granada region).......

External Link/Members Only

Offline SpunkyMunky

I'm sure that this brothel was featured in another TV documentary a couple of years ago.

Offline Simmo87

Yep, its was on TV a few years back, loads of fake punters such a George Muppet and even more fake set up scenes.

from memory Creampie Kirie  :vomit: :vomit: is in it with her 'campervan' along with an interview with her and her husband

Complete bollocks start to finish.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 07:30:07 am by Simmo87 »

Offline WASA38

Yep, its was on TV a few years back, loads of fake punters such a George Muppet and even more fake set up scenes.

from memory Creampie Kirie  :vomit: :vomit: is in it with her 'campervan' along with an interview with her and her husband

Complete bollocks start to finish.

+1
Can't recall what channel it was on but think it was entitled 'A Very English (or British) Brothel'. The punters looked like rough sleepers from the gutters of downtown Sheffield. A bigger discouragement from visiting a brothel in run down areas of Britain it would be hard to imagine.

Certanly no wank fodder there !

Offline houseboot

I'm sure that this brothel was featured in another TV documentary a couple of years ago.

5 page discussion here:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63006.msg805448#msg805448

Offline houseboot

Laura Lee, who features in the film, was a campaigner for the rights of those in the sex industry.

She died suddenly on 7 February 2018 at the age of 39.

Offline Gordon Bennett

So is tonight a repeat of the one from a few years back or brand new material?

Offline Dickled

So is tonight a repeat of the one from a few years back or brand new material?
Think it's new. I'm assuming the previous documentaries have given them some celebrity, and they're looking at the brothel scene away from Sheffield, Leeds I think.

Offline Itsnotshy

If it's the same place they're asking to be shut down. The police are very tolerant up there but yet another programme is taking the piss.
Sorry just read it and it is the same place, why oh why!!!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 05:21:19 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline ShadowProclamation

The brothel recently relocated, but most of the working girls are the same. Lilly Lovesit was mentioned in the listings. She was on the Channel 4 programmes. I understood she recently moved to Scotland, but returns to Sheffield occasionally. I assume these two programmes are a continuation of the story. Hope it is less fabricated this time.

Online mr.bluesky

If I remember from watching the last programme about the Sheffield brothel the service providers there were all pug ugly munters,  you'd have to be desperate to want to shag one of them.  :scare:

Offline SYorksPunter

In the original Channel 4 programme, I seem to remember one punter bringing loads of tins of custard for his favourite girl to bathe in. I mean, different strokes and all that but wtf? I can never look at a tin of Birds Eye the same way again!

Offline CoverMyEyes

In the original Channel 4 programme, I seem to remember one punter bringing loads of tins of custard for his favourite girl to bathe in. I mean, different strokes and all that but wtf? I can never look at a tin of Birds Eye the same way again!
Yeah.. the cartons are better...

Offline Littlefoot

If I remember from watching the last programme about the Sheffield brothel the service providers there were all pug ugly munters,  you'd have to be desperate to want to shag one of them.  :scare:

There was one attractive girl. But they had to carry her in from the car, and then her head fell off.  :D :D

Offline Gordon Bennett

Saw a bit of it. Couldn't remember that sex doll from last series but all the rest seemed the same as the previous series.... Maybe it's just cobbled together from spare (and frankly dull) footage they had lying around from before? I switched off after 20 mins - got bored of watching ladies lolling around in lingerie guzzling endless rolls, pies and sarnies.

Offline Boates

Incase you didn't see the programme last night, nothing has changed.  :vomit:

Offline WASA38

Incase you didn't see the programme last night, nothing has changed.  :vomit:

Except Jenni now has a nice set of false teeth.

Offline sparkus

Yes, that's why I'd not tune in this time round.

Offline hornypunter

All of a sudden their website is pretty non existant.

Offline sparkus

All of a sudden their website is pretty non existant.

Will be all those northern pensioners who've not had a sniff in years trying to book and crashing it.

"Ey up George, reckon we ought get thee sen down't that place oft telly" (is how I imagine they talk in Sheffield)

Online mr.bluesky

Except Jenni now has a nice set of false teeth.

Does she take them out to give blow jobs I wonder  :unknown:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Does she take them out to give blow jobs I wonder  :unknown:
Only in fairy fancy dress at a Goblin party  :D

Offline hornypunter

Will be all those northern pensioners who've not had a sniff in years trying to book and crashing it.

"Ey up George, reckon we ought get thee sen down't that place oft telly" (is how I imagine they talk in Sheffield)
No,I was meaning the fact that the only girl now on rota is Lily and all ladies details have gone.

I can only get on City Sauna's homepage. All other details have gone. Wonder if the police have shut it down, since the latest programme was aired on Monday night.

Offline Goldfinch

I can only get on City Sauna's homepage. All other details have gone. Wonder if the police have shut it down, since the latest programme was aired on Monday night.
I gave them a call,business as usual,they just have a problem with there website.

Offline Home Alone

Nay, sparkus; tha's mixing up t'personal pronouns; it's a common problem for southerners trying t' master the way we speak oop here.

I'm no expert in Yaarkshire-speak - I'm from t'other side of t'Pennines, tha knows - but if George's mate is suggesting they should both go to the Parlour that's been featured, I think he'd say summat like, "Eh up, George, ah reckon we ought get usselves dahn that place off t'telly."

If he were suggesting George should go alone, he'd likely say, "Eh up George; ah reckon tha should get thissen dahn that place off t' telly."

Offline munterhunter

I gave them a call,business as usual,they just have a problem with there website.

The problem they have with the website is that 95% of the girls who work there don't want to get involved with the filming or the publicity attracts. In.previuos programs they have had to ship in girls like bareback kirie who have no objection to being filmed. Most women and punters associated with parlours want to be discrete. The women who work there will either have moved on or asked to be removed from the website. If there was an issue with the website you wouldn't be able to access it. When I went on today it showed ONE lady working  lillie who has been on TV. For a more accurate state of play look at the thread on the Yorks & Humber tread.

Online mr.bluesky

They say on their website they are Sheffields premier venue for adult entertainment. Crikey if they are the best I'd hate to visit the worst having seen the ugly munters on offer here. If that's the best Sheffield has to offer I'm glad I don't punt there.  :scare:

Offline Dickled

I'm sure I heard in the programme that massage parlours only account for 5% of the business nowadays as a result of more and more girls working from home.

Online fatboy

Nay, sparkus; tha's mixing up t'personal pronouns; it's a common problem for southerners trying t' master the way we speak oop here.

I'm no expert in Yaarkshire-speak - I'm from t'other side of t'Pennines, tha knows - but if George's mate is suggesting they should both go to the Parlour that's been featured, I think he'd say summat like, "Eh up, George, ah reckon we ought get usselves dahn that place off t'telly."

If he were suggesting George should go alone, he'd likely say, "Eh up George; ah reckon tha should get thissen dahn that place off t' telly."

Well done, HA, very droll and amusing.
Gets my vote for best post of the week (if there was one).
Were ferrets featured in the program ?  :sarcastic:

Offline Home Alone

Thank you kindly, fatboy. :hi: 

Me mum were a teacher, tha knows; so educating soft southerners - no offence intended, sparkus; it's a generic term :D - is probably in my genes.

I didn't see the programme so don't know if any ferrets appeared in it. Likely as not, it'd have featured either them or whippets. ;)
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 05:24:18 pm by Home Alone »

Offline munterhunter

No NO FERRETS but if the Mother or Daughter who run City I bet they will have some in the next program Tha Knows!

I thought the second part was more interesting. Kath and Jenni visited a brothel in Germany, where prostitution was legalised in 2002. The premises were a lot nicer than City Sauna, which was falling to bits. They moved out at the end and relocated to another shithole further down Attercliffe Road.