Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie going to Plymouth for one night!  (Read 999 times)

Offline Shazar

So after getting some great advice on here and having my first punt  :yahoo:.

I've decided to take their advice and spread my wings so going Plymouth for one night in a week or and cashing in my gambling winnings. So I'm asking you guys advice who should I see while in here? Is there a must see in Plymouth? May try and see two girls or hell might even try a 3some.  So who would you recommend?

Hawkwind71

So after getting some great advice on here and having my first punt  :yahoo:.

I've decided to take their advice and spread my wings so going Plymouth for one night in a week or and cashing in my gambling winnings. So I'm asking you guys advice who should I see while in here? Is there a must see in Plymouth? May try and see two girls or hell might even try a 3some.  So who would you recommend?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't know if I will ever get to Plymouth, it's such a fuckin long way. But if ever I do this is the treasure I want to see.

Very newbie friendly from what it says on her profile and well reviewed on UKP.

Offline Punter Griffin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't know if I will ever get to Plymouth, it's such a fuckin long way. But if ever I do this is the treasure I want to see.

Very newbie friendly from what it says on her profile and well reviewed on UKP.
I'm sure I read she's pregnant. I emailed her, about 3 weeks ago now, but she's not read my mail. 

And what kind of visit are you after?

Hawkwind71

I'm sure I read she's pregnant. I emailed her, about 3 weeks ago now, but she's not read my mail. 

And what kind of visit are you after?

It will be at least 9 months before I am in Plymouth but yes, pregnant wouldn't help the OP.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:56:51 pm by Hawkwind71 »

Hawkwind71

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 03:56:30 pm by Hawkwind71 »

bristolqwerty

Searching on AW it all seems a bit quiet, nothing apart from the amazing Jaycee stands out, but I'd honestly like to keep her to myself  :D for obvious reasons as she's lovely company and very,  very good.
External Link/Members Only

Another who I have seen who I would nudge your way is this young lady who looks good in stockings, blonde, lovely personality and fun company.
LeggyLaceyxx
Reading through the 1st page on AW I am not that impressed to through £100 + at others just for the sake of it, apart from JayceePlymouth and occasionally GraciexXx I only see visiting Thai ladies, good luck in your endeavours.  :hi:

« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 05:51:14 pm by bristolqwerty »

Belisknor

Plymouth is a desert I'm from Cornwall and it's the same down there, do all my punting in Bournemouth, though I have seen 2 reviews on this very site on this young lady in the Plymouth area

She looks nice enough i had a look at her private pictures though she does appear to have limited availability!

Re Leggy Lacey she's a nice girl met her a few years ago though not since as she only does out calls which doesn't work for me.

Good luck !

Offline Punter Griffin

Plymouth is a desert I'm from Cornwall and it's the same down there, do all my punting in Bournemouth, though I have seen 2 reviews on this very site on this young lady in the Plymouth area

She looks nice enough i had a look at her private pictures though she does appear to have limited availability!

Re Leggy Lacey she's a nice girl met her a few years ago though not since as she only does out calls which doesn't work for me.

Good luck !
See, that's weird! Where I live is a desert, so I do my punting when I head to Plymouth. Bournemouth seems closer to me, maybe I should try down there.

Offline markc65

Yes Daisy was a good punt but as you say her availability is limited, I was fortunate to be in Plymouth when she had a couple of extra drays free

Offline JimmySW

Yes Daisy was a good punt but as you say her availability is limited, I was fortunate to be in Plymouth when she had a couple of extra drays free

+1 - Lovely girl with amd eager to please - I think she really does enjoy herself or an Oscar winning actress!

Offline markc65

+1 - Lovely girl with amd eager to please - I think she really does enjoy herself or an Oscar winning actress!

Couldn't agree more, some lovely sounds and actions

Offline Shazar

Good suggestions. Thank you Gentlemen. I'll contact them all and hope for replies and availability. Hopefully ill had some feedback off my first punt by then. Texted her twice asking her to please feedback.

And anybody was wondering what type I was after GFE.

Belisknor

See, that's weird! Where I live is a desert, so I do my punting when I head to Plymouth. Bournemouth seems closer to me, maybe I should try down there.

Bournemouth has got some top girls mate two of which I'm seeing tomorrow afternoon ( see below ) :yahoo:  I'm a greedy basterd why see one when you can see two ?! though I might add I'm seeing them both at different times let the little chap recover then on to the next  :D  there is a downside however most girls in Bournemouth are a fair bit more money but worth it.

adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=981210
adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1210301

and as for Plymouth I can't find many that float my boat this lady's nice but hides her feedback not sure why as she's hot
adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=644889 and this one adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=1933072 I had a look at her privare pictures and she's nice
and as for Daisy she's on my to do list !! Any of you guys remember Jasmine Chaucer who worked out of Plymouth around 4 years ago ? She was bloody sensational still miss her now  :(

Hawdit

If you can get to see this girl do it she is in Plymouth now, she is a star.  See my review of her when she was in the west of Cornwall.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64035.msg817219#msg817219

Offline JimmySW

If you can get to see this girl do it she is in Plymouth now, she is a star.  See my review of her when she was in the west of Cornwall.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64035.msg817219#msg817219

How about kissing - That photo doesn't tell you much does it? Not even sure what body part I'm looking at! I could go without CIM at the extra £20 to keep it down to £150 but that's only £10 below Angelina who doesn't charge extra for anything and does A levels and whilst she isn't in Plymouth she does visit Exeter often, the thing is - is she worth it? Outcalls only will also be an issue with me ............

Hawdit

How about kissing - That photo doesn't tell you much does it? Not even sure what body part I'm looking at! I could go without CIM at the extra £20 to keep it down to £150 but that's only £10 below Angelina who doesn't charge extra for anything and does A levels and whilst she isn't in Plymouth she does visit Exeter often, the thing is - is she worth it? Outcalls only will also be an issue with me ............
From my experience with her I would say she is worth it, yes she kisses.  She is very pretty with a long lithe figure, bit of a surfer chick, super hot.

Offline Shazar

Think I may have to stop for more than one night.  :cool:

Loving the excellent suggestions.