Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sultry Simone Exeter  (Read 3165 times)

christickles

I have seen Simone on a few occasions and she is superb in all respects.
See my feedback on her profile
External Link/Members Only

JasonP

She disappeared for a while and is now resurrected as southernbelle simone in Exeter. No link I'm afraid as I only have my mobile. She's been around for years and keeps reinventing herself. First saw her at the Beast of Bodmin's lair at least 20 years ago and by chance met up again about five years ago when she was calling herself sensual sophie in the Freeads; she wasn't on AW then. Still the same nice chatty lady and still paranoid about getting cum on herself, if she saw a tiny bubble of precum she'd get out the wet wipes ! The other girls in Bodmin used to call her Miss Prissy ! Sex was OK but nothing special but I did see her a few times so it must have been a bit better than just OK. When she went on AW she called herself sultry sophie for a while and then now southernebelle simone and I saw her about a year ago now and she is has put on a fair bit of weight. She's amost got a beer belly. The punt was OK but won't be going back although she was tempting me with her dungeon ! No thanks.