Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bearwood Road..  (Read 1062 times)

Offline RedditchJay

All?......am I going mad, are there two massage #shops# on the Bearwood Road ?.. if yes which one is best and why pls ?  I see two adverts on gum tree ?...

Offline Littlefoot

All?......am I going mad, are there two massage #shops# on the Bearwood Road ?.. if yes which one is best and why pls ?  I see two adverts on gum tree ?...

My latest review and the thread may help.

Offline Neromatrix

Pls see my latest review

Offline RedditchJay

So, yes appears to be the answer and both offer additional benefits  :kissgirl: :kissgirl:

Online Engl1shmuff1ns

Pls see my latest review

The new place that Nero went to, by the bus stop down from The Bear is run by the same firm as across the way on Poplar Road and further away on Pershore Road so expect the girls to rotate between and menu of extras to have similar prices.

I've only sampled two out of the three but the new place looked better fitted out than the others when I went for a cheeky recce. It looks like there's a bath out back but I couldn't see a door! EM

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

The new place that Nero went to, by the bus stop down from The Bear is run by the same firm as across the way on Poplar Road and further away on Pershore Road so expect the girls to rotate between and menu of extras to have similar prices.

I've only sampled two out of the three but the new place looked better fitted out than the others when I went for a cheeky recce. It looks like there's a bath out back but I couldn't see a door! EM

I lived in Bearwood about 20 years ago and still occasionally visit friends in the area. The High Street is very busy and the entrance to shop by the Bear will be VERY public. Poplar Road is busy enough but the vestibule entrance to the other place at least provides some discreet cover.

Offline Littlefoot

I lived in Bearwood about 20 years ago and still occasionally visit friends in the area. The High Street is very busy and the entrance to shop by the Bear will be VERY public. Poplar Road is busy enough but the vestibule entrance to the other place at least provides some discreet cover.

I agree with this. I was there last Saturday morning, poplar road was just ok, but it was still early when I went in. When I walked down to the other place by the bear, a hour later, it was streaming with shoppers and was very open. If you have to ring the bell and wait, could be very awkward IMO. I would still go in as I don't really give too much of a fuck (not from the area). I would imagine the nervous or the very local to the area punters would be put off by how open and busy it is. But it was Saturday.