Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Selena or masshouse for a duo?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Ballbrag

Hi everyone

I’m venturing up to Birmingham on a business trip in a few days. Having done some research I’m torn between teen Selena or a duo at masshouse. My only problem is I’ve read all the reviews and people saying you can get a duo at masshouse. But, alas, I can’t find any links to those girls.
If someone could point me in the right direction it would be most appreciated.
Also if anyone knows of any duos in Birmingham still operating that would be extremely helpful too.

Many thanks

Offline garfield

Think sandy used to work at masshouse not sure where she based now but does a duo with dark alex

External Link/Members Only

Offline Excalibur

A couple of months back Sandy was based at a well known hotel on New Street.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Lovely.Czech girl (formally Sandy.Hot) and Dark Alex are the only two left from the group since they moved from masshouse I think. They are still advertising duos together for £110 an hour though :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 07:40:25 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »

Offline Ballbrag

Thanks guys defo worth a pop those two. Think that’s my mind made up.

Also any nice Thai girls in the area? I can’t seem to find any.

Many thanks

Offline garfield

Thanks guys defo worth a pop those two. Think that’s my mind made up.

Also any nice Thai girls in the area? I can’t seem to find any.

Many thanks

Theres few thais working at water street near snow hill station, katies here at the  min - External Link/Members Only, not sure who else, they tend to do bait n switch a fair bit but they have had a few decent girls work there

Offline Wolverhampton1990

Theres few thais working at water street near snow hill station, katies here at the  min - External Link/Members Only, not sure who else, they tend to do bait n switch a fair bit but they have had a few decent girls work there

Barbie hot girl is working out of the same apartment as Katie (External Link/Members Only). I've reviewed and would recommend them both.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 11:04:17 pm by Wolverhampton1990 »