Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustySarahJane in the news  (Read 2890 times)

Offline tilly66

Has anybody seen this lady? Seems to have made the national press . External Link/Members Only  she was in Birmingham recently. 

External Link/Members Only

vw

Has anybody seen this lady? Seems to have made the national press . External Link/Members Only  she was in Birmingham recently. 

What did they expect, some may consider it sleazy but it isn't illegal being a prossie.

Whats more sleazy is that those that are arrested by him now know how to get is wife alone, publishing those details is just pure gutter sleazy.

Offline Culverin

I quite agree. Irresponsible reporting all to make a monocle or two pop out

Offline Jawbreak

This type of reporting is utter shit, she and he will most likely have to stop now as too many people will know who and what their private lives are.
Gutter reporting by some sad fucker who wanted a little fun is my guess.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Offline thebrummy41

Just wondering is this possibly the same girl....

Offline piercedtim

I think I may have seen her at Private Club some years ago.

Why the f--- have they got Andrew Bridgen (MP for NW Leicestershire) commenting? What has it got to do with him? If it was the MP for where they live or where she works from it'd be a bit more understandable but I can't think of any connection between his constituency and this story  :angry: And whilst I'm up on my soapbox, he says about she might come into contact with people who are committing a crime, and I hate to state the bleeding obvious but so might her husband....he is a copper after all  :dash:

Offline davidgood

Just wondering is this possibly the same girl....
I have played with SJ many times at parties and I am pretty sure this is hot her. Although she looks like her she does not sound like SJ. There are plenty clips of SJ around and in the main section of UKP some links have been posted.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

I think I may have seen her at Private Club some years ago.

Why the f--- have they got Andrew Bridgen (MP for NW Leicestershire) commenting? What has it got to do with him? If it was the MP for where they live or where she works from it'd be a bit more understandable but I can't think of any connection between his constituency and this story  :angry: And whilst I'm up on my soapbox, he says about she might come into contact with people who are committing a crime, and I hate to state the bleeding obvious but so might her husband....he is a copper after all  :dash:
Yes, when she was young SJ was a regular at the Private. Then she moved to the south east and became a regular at what became Rebecca Ryder's LSPs.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline jimgooooo

apparently she works out of here on occasions

Offline Lewis

Offline davidgood

That's definitely not her.

But this is

Agreed, these are Sarah Jane.

Regards,