Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Mell - Heathrow - Great GFE  (Read 1768 times)

Jay189

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Booking done by text all prompt. All to the point. Swift.

Location: The place is easy enough to find it's an apartment block in Heathrow, no parking really but there's a McDonald's close by so I parked there then like a 3 min walk to her place. She buzzes you in, it's a nice flat tbh, looks fairly newly built. Discreet too.

Looks: I found her cute tbh, attractive girl. Nice face, hair and eyes. She's definitely curvy but I wouldn't say she's fat at all. I can't recall her belly being that bad sure there's some extra pounds there but I've seen worse, you'd describe her as chubby at worst not fat. It's definitely her in the pics, you can tell by her lips. Fairly tall ish, nice tits and decent enough arse if doing her from behind.

She's Polish, good English as well you can have a conversation with her. Age she's late 20s/early30s.

Services: DFK, RO, OWO, Sex with her on top and doggy. As good as a gfe you can get. 30 mins for £60

Time management: I turned up and she rang me and apologised and told me to wait about 20-25 mins cos another client overran and she needed a shower. I would've been annoyed if I had somewhere to be, but seeing as I was free I waited. So she obviously does back to back bookings which I don't mind as long as she is fresh in the mouth and down below which she was.

Meeting: Greeted me with a hug, smiley friendly and chatty. Which I like. Gave the money and she went and put it away. Offered me a shower but I refused which she was fine with.

Loves DFK, initiates it and keeps it constant during the whole punt she was fresh in the mouth. Really enthusiastic with it as well and kisses and licks your neck and ears which I love. Good enough BJ and doesn't mind you playing with her down below, think I might have even a put a finger or two inside her without her minding.

She smelt fresh below, and responds well to RO without over doing it. Sex on top was good as she initiates DFK at the same time. Then doggy.

Would I recommend? Yes, if you want a great GFE with lots of DFK she's perfect for it. VFM without a doubt

Would I see again? Yes, 2nd time I've seen her. Only negative would be the delay in meeting me but she made up for it with the punt tbf.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2017, 10:43:14 pm by Jay189 »

Offline Sinz

You have been on here since 2015 and the first time u decide to write a review, is on the same day the WG gets a Negative.

I smell a tout/pimp

Jay189

You have been on here since 2015 and the first time u decide to write a review, is on the same day the WG gets a Negative.

I smell a tout/pimp

lol I admit it looks suspicious. I just think she deserved a good review tbh. I did mention her time management is shit btw.

When I first regged in 2015 I was flirting with the idea of punting but never went fully through with it until about mid 2016 through a few drunk punts which I barely remember and were terrible experiences.

Only been properly punting since about May this year.

Defo get a few more reviews up now I've broken my review virginity. Currently on two punts a week lol.

Saw another good one on Tuesday, I'll review her in a bit. Though she's been reviewed quite a bit anyway

Offline CrazyforCIM

I smell a tout/pimp

I agree with you, must be the pimp that you can see in the video of the profile, actually I think there are two pimps there, based on what you can see from the video, BJ with CIM.

Jay189

Lmao, I know this forum is paranoid but just lol.

Check my posting history and you'll just see it's a normal guy talking about his new hobby. And I'm assuming her pimp isn't English and Eastern European? I don't exactly post like I'm Eastern European fgs.

Anyway she has like 12 positive reviews, so she doesn't need a positive that badly and they all echo my experience with her.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks for the review. Her AW pics seems good but I am bit lost - is this her as well ? External Link/Members Only

Offline StevieSteve

Thanks for the review. Her AW pics seems good but I am bit lost - is this her as well ? External Link/Members Only

That's definitely her, a good few years and few less pounds ago. She's also definitely done something to her lips since as they are more pumped up now

Jay189

Yeah facially she's still pretty much the same but yeah bigger now.

Offline pisceanuk

I dont find this pic pretty but I find the AW ones  :thumbsdown: