Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Emms in Kingston  (Read 2576 times)

dawsonuk

Anyone seen? Over 100 fb on aw but no mention here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Offline bash_eer

I have had her on my to do list for some time. I been in contact with her and seems to be pleasant enough.

Offline manwithoutatan

I have and I would highly recommend.

She looks just like her photos, is really friendly and puts you at ease.

Her BJ skills are top notch, and she has a fantastic arse.

If you get her going as well, she'll squirt for England!

Offline Beanhead

Wholeheartedly agree. Definitely a positive from me.

She is very friendly, professional, clean and ticks all the boxes for me.

Not a clock watcher, very cute and pretty, and you can have a chat pre/post punt. Gorgeous figure, pert spankable bum and a BJ technique to die for.

I only did an incall mind at the end of the day.

I would also confirm she can squirt for england...

Online LLPunting

Untanned man and beanhead,
If Emms has been so good to you then why not do her a favour and write a review?
Granted your credibility is less than zero as you're piping up almost out of the blue in support of an unknown.  But you gotta start building rep sometime.

Hopefully someone with a bit of history can also vouch for this pretty looking SP (a bit on the pricey side given she's only an outcaller).

Her AW feedback has been ramping up rather (suspiciously) quickly so unless she's the luckiest WG in town with heaps of visitors unable to stop themselves from shouting about her from the "rooftops" I'd wait until a brave soul we know has enjoyed her services and lived to tell the tale.

Fingers crossed she might be a unicorn

Offline Beanhead

Ha!

Fair enough. To be brutally honest I'm really new to punting and Emms was my first.

I only found this topic on the off chance that UKP had reviews of her.

She is predominantly outcall however, she does a few incalls a month which is how we did a meet.

I'm happy to leave a review however, I only really lurk on here and use UKE alot more (same username).