Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MARTINA SEXY HOT - Battersea  (Read 3543 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

So as stated in my earlier review, after the waste of time that was Candice Dior (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157321.0) I luckily had Martina as my plan B and what a plan B it was.

Meeting: 1hour for £120.

Comms were very quick and to the point. She sent me text with her post code. She sounded very friendly over the phone.

The location isn’t too far from Clapham Junction, I’d say it’s a 5-7 minute walk. I messaged her straight away and she gave me the door number. I wouldn’t say it’s completely discreet but not too conspicuous in terms of location.

She greeted me at the door and wow. She looks even better in person. Pretty face, great teeth, fantastic body. Her English is good. She offered me a drink and took me to her room.

Once business was handled, she gave me a great lap dance. That ass felt so soft grinding on me. She then took off her top and wow, what a pair of Bristols. She said they had been reduced... WHAT?! I can only imagine how big they were before, they could’ve given me a concussion.

She was very responsive to her nipples being played with and sucked. She wasn’t too keen on fingering as she’s “sensitive down there.” On with OW. She has a very good technique. Plenty of eye contact. She then went on to ride me... watching her breasts jiggle as she rode me was a great sight. Onto missionary and doggy with some light FK in between. I finished in doggy as watching that ass bounce back was too much to handle.

Overall, a very good punt. She was friendly, welcoming and gorgeous. I would strongly recommend.

Offline tkoddu

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Was it worth an hour booking or do you reckon you'd be equally as happy with a 30min punt ?

CaptainRoscoe

Was it worth an hour booking or do you reckon you'd be equally as happy with a 30min punt ?

30 mins would’ve been adequate now looking back at it but she was very accommodating after I finished.

Offline Gatehouse

Thanks for review.

Like the look of her and only shame is that she doesn't take it in the ass.

But on the HL! Thanks.

Offline tkoddu

I just paid for the private gallery, she does loOk a size 14 .... But those tits are really making me hard  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Gatehouse

She looks perfect, size wise

Agreed. I'd like to be noshed off by that and give it a good fucking from behind.

:thumbsup:

Offline Ding643

Missed the boat with this one! Profile says accessing from Spain.

Any recommendations for a similar wg in the same area?