Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian's In NE4  (Read 6726 times)

eeeasy

:( :( :(  Always avoided NE4 but needs must and ended up with Black Pearl from AW this afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol:  expecting being riped off but ok - nice chat with painter painting door on way in address text 1 hour before apt safe parking near by. Lady OK but BB  & A on ad when the condoms came out thought here goes - she couldent speak very good english  but was friendly and did try - anyways put condom on with mouth just over bellend and took full length in to gob good bj  then off with rubber I did my muffing & rimming then  mish  - doggy - then mish & A good apt age on site 39 about right room scruffy but so what no sheets on bed Lady very responsive good f*** juicy and tight when & where it mattered. Out after 25 mins but not to bothered ok for £50 discussed notes with painter on way out - think he may be a forum member ??? Worth another visit  ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 09:50:20 pm by eeeasy »

Online maxxblue

:( :( :(  Always avoided NE4 but needs must and ended up with Black Pearl from AW this afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol:  expecting being riped off but ok - nice chat with painter painting door on way in address text 1 hour before apt safe parking near by. Lady OK but BB  & A on ad when the condoms came out thought here goes - she couldent speak very good english  but was friendly and did try - anyways put condom on with mouth just over bellend and took full length in to gob good bj  then off with rubber I did my muffing & rimming then  mish  - doggy - then mish & A good apt age on site 39 about right room scruffy but so what no sheets on bed Lady very responsive good f*** juicy and tight when & where it mattered. Out after 25 mins but not to bothered ok for £50 discussed notes with painter on way out - think he may be a forum member ??? Worth another visit  ;) ;) ;)

Do you mean that you barebacked her, eeeasy?

themademan2

The painter sounds like durhamguy84 ! He's a painter and decorator and a forum member who we originally thought was a fake

Offline foreverchanges

The painter sounds like durhamguy84 ! He's a painter and decorator and a forum member who we originally thought was a fake

It makes you wonder how many times we have been in a particular place and there's been a fellow member in the immediate vicinity. :D

eeeasy

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thats what was advertised and paid for  :) :) :) Had an apt with an old favourite Toni from a/w today £60 in Ashington today. Not up to her usual standard however A lot closer & £10 cheaper basically the same on offer - but looking back for my next apt I think I will be strongly considering travelling a bit further back to Newcastle  :P :P :P Never thought I would say this    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

walking dead

Offline johnny34

Bareback? You must be crazy

+1.  Bareback with a Romanian pro$$ie is just wrong imho.

Offline sesalovdarlo

He didn't say he barebacked her!

You got awork link?

Barry Shipton

He didn't say he barebacked her!

You got awork link?

Errr...yes he did!Eeeasy is not the easiest poster to follow but in his words:

Lady OK but BB  & A on ad when the condoms came out thought here goes

good bj  then off with rubber I did my muffing & rimming then  mish  - doggy - then mish & A good apt

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: thats what was advertised and paid for  :) :) :)

Sounds like Romanian Roulette to me - like Russian Roulette but with a condom instead of a bullet and probably not as safe!

eeeasy

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: dont ware wellies when I go paddeling  ;) ;) ;) Most ladies ok if asked nicely and extra paid. Willing to have two or three apts to try if ladies ok personality - if no then no probs move on. I think back to Sundays punt tomorrow or Thursday  :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:  :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline toon972

Looks like bb is more common than I thought.

eeeasy

Had an apt with sexyclaire 92 from AW this morning £20 for 15 min bj & swallow  :P :P :P  :kissgirl: :kissgirl: :kissgirl: was ok and was planning to go back to West Road for another go on the way home but since Claire managed 2 lots down her throat  I felt a bit empty so went home - recharging for tomorrow - commitments allowing  ;) ;) ;)

eeeasy

Had an apt with sexyclaire 92 from AW this morning £20 for 15 min bj & swallow  :P :P :P  :kissgirl: :kissgirl: :kissgirl: was ok and was planning to go back to West Road for another go on the way home but since Claire managed 2 lots down her throat  I felt a bit empty so went home - recharging for tomorrow - commitments allowing  ;) ;) ;)
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: went back today - tried a couple or numbers from a/w no reply - went to West Road  saw Black Pearl at flat window - parked up near by - tried another couple of numbers - sent text to Sundays number - can you see me in 5 mins - got apt different lady opened door - bit older - bit skinnier not as pretty as Black Pearl  - Romanian - followed her upstairs - pulled pants down and rimmed her on stairs - in to bedroom cask paid - she vanishes then reapeared - kits off shes willing gets condom I told no so she left it in pack on bed - straight to muff more riming then bb several positions good f*** tries A several times she was willing but tight hurt so gave up and sat her on top till magic  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Will try again at the weekend to see whos opening the door  ;) ;) ;)

Looking4fun

I hope your keeping way from the clean North East talent after you've been barebacking these Romanians!

eeeasy

I hope your keeping way from the clean North East talent after you've been barebacking these Romanians!
:P :P :P whatever available when the need arrises   :P :P :P

Offline ollie52

Each to their own, and I know to certain extent we are swapping each others porridge, but rimming a prossie who offers BB Anal  :scare:

eeeasy

Each to their own, and I know to certain extent we are swapping each others porridge, but rimming a prossie who offers BB Anal  :scare:
:P :P :P

Offline FLYING BLUE

Please excuse the somewhat direct question here Mr Easy but..... are you serious or just kidding with us re this issue of Bareback sex?

Offline Mansell

It must have been the 1st April all this time and he's kidding us. As can;t find any of the girls he is talking about on AW.

But he does seem to be serious in what he says ? Still don;t supose he has any feedback to prove it !

Offline geordiekevin

If he's not kidding I would like to know where he has been so I can stay well the fuck away :thumbsdown:

eeeasy

eeeasy

It must have been the 1st April all this time and he's kidding us. As can;t find any of the girls he is talking about on AW.

But he does seem to be serious in what he says ? Still don;t supose he has any feedback to prove it !
:dash: :dash: :dash: I dont lie  :angry: :angry: :angry: External Link/Members Only

eeeasy

Please excuse the somewhat direct question here Mr Easy but..... are you serious or just kidding with us re this issue of Bareback sex?
Just filling the info/details on to the forum in the hope it may help some other members  ;) ;) ;)

Looking4fun

1 feedback ha your one hell of a boy so I take it the rest is just going on in your head?

eeeasy

1 feedback ha your one hell of a boy so I take it the rest is just going on in your head?
WHAT KIND OF FUCKING ARSEHOLE ARE YOU TO SAY THOSE THINGS TO ME - SAY IT TO MY FACE OR FUCK OFF AND DIE  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

eeeasy

I'm sick of all the shit I'm regularly getting of some of the the fucking arseholes on this site for giving up to date honest info on various ladies in the area - their spoiling it for decent honest  helpful punters  :mad: :mad: :mad:

Looking4fun

Anytime you would like to have a face to face conversation with me let me know,just do me a favour don't breathe on me god knows what your breath smells like after you've been down on those desperate Romanians who let you do bareback moron

Offline geordiekevin

Talking about his head he needs to screw it on and wear a fucking hat  :hi:

Offline Gothic D

Going to stick my neck out here and say,surely what eeeasy does is his concern?
At least he has been open and honest about it.
Lets not kid ourselves,every single member on here has fucked and still do fuck barebackers.All WG's do it.
It might only be in their private lives or it could just as easily be the punter after or even before you,nobody can say for certain unless they are with them 24hrs a day.
As long as you cover up does it really matter what anyone else does?

The woman mentioned in the OP:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would shag that all day if it wasn't for the fact that I know she is not independent and is pimped by some Romanian lowlife thug.The fact that she barebacks is only relevant to me in that I wouldn't go down on her knowing for certain that I am likely to get a gob full of someone elses spunk.I would still fuck her covered though.

eeeasy

Anytime you would like to have a face to face conversation with me let me know,just do me a favour don't breathe on me god knows what your breath smells like after you've been down on those desperate Romanians who let you do bareback moron
Fuck off arse hole :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

eeeasy

Talking about his head he needs to screw it on and wear a fucking hat  :hi:
Fuck off arse hole - been back today - shagging your slag next   :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

yorkshire123

Fuck off arse hole - been back today - shagging your slag next   :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Good to see you've decided to grow a pair & post what you really think out in the open as opposed to hiding your vile, childish outbursts within the PM system.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only   Fucking annoying isn't it   :P

Offline portable

Looks like she who cannot be named is still around, and roaming the country no less: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

So, eeeasy, if she was attractive to you, if she looked like black pearl or whoever,.... would you this one? Honestly curious.   :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Looking4fun

I personally think he's some time wasting attention seeking kid, more than one forum member has mentioned that they have received vulgar/abusive pm's from him.
You need to grow up eeasy & get a life!

Offline geordiekevin

What's the Funny part is members were trying to fight his corner the dirty cunt

Offline jarrovian

I was one of those who was on the wrong side of his abuse, and I  don't doubt a lot of what he said, it was mainly his attitude not only to us but girls he visited. I mean you just don't go into a massage shop and ask "how much for a fuck". I think he was mainly just ignorant and had a bit of a chip on his shoulder but was rightfully banned simply for the abuse he dished out. It was only a matter of time.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I was one of those who was on the wrong side of his abuse, and I  don't doubt a lot of what he said, it was mainly his attitude not only to us but girls he visited. I mean you just don't go into a massage shop and ask "how much for a fuck". I think he was mainly just ignorant and had a bit of a chip on his shoulder but was rightfully banned simply for the abuse he dished out. It was only a matter of time.

I remember you starting a thread about someone sending you abusive PMs in early March but you didn't say who it was, was it "eeeasy"?

Offline jarrovian

Well it makes no difference now, but yes it was him

Offline Gothic D

What's the Funny part is members were trying to fight his corner the dirty cunt

I defended his right to fuck who he wanted and would do so again for anyone.
I knew nothing about the abusive PM's.

Offline johnny34

Glad hes been banned, apart from his posts being hard to read sometimes he came accross as a nasty shit  :angry:

Warwick Hunt

It's amazing how some of the threads spin out of control.

I wouldn't mind my two bobs worth on the bare back issue, its a controvertial one i suppose because there are quit rightly strong feelings about it by the guys on here as we have seen. It's unanimous that bare back is wrong, we should all be responsible and the majority of punters exactly that.
Goth has been honest enough to stick his neck out about it and i have to say i agree with him totally. If think if we believe that all these wg's never go bare back then we are very very wrong, all you can do is cover yourself up.

Offline AnthG

Goth has been honest enough to stick his neck out about it and i have to say i agree with him totally. If think if we believe that all these wg's never go bare back then we are very very wrong, all you can do is cover yourself up.

The thing with the bareback subject that I always remember is. I remember a punt I had with a girl about three years back now. She had just started out and this was her first week.

I had asked for sex during the booking. And she said "right so I will get a condom as we don't do bareback as that's wrong". And just the way she said it was like she was reciting a do's and don't's list she had been told by the agency manager on starting up the job.

And I was thinking, isn't that a given... So I was thinking to myself I doubt she still say's "look both ways when crossing the road". So it suggests she bareback's like hell for guys she meets in pubs and the like and when starting this job she thought she would be barebacking all punters day in day out and it was the agency owner that told her.....Don't!! do that you need to buy condoms.

I wont say who it was as she was one of the nicest girls there were.  I am just saying this on the lines of, if this is what she thought, it suggests bareback is very pervasive. Which is pretty terrifying thought to be honest
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 02:54:16 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline FLYING BLUE

Personally, I'm glad to see him banned.

Even though there was nothing personal from him to me, his manner and general demeanour on this forum always led me to believe that he was one of those guys who would suddenly glass you, in the pub if you happened to be "looking at his bird" :timeout:

This is the problem with thugs, they can't form a reasoned argument, it's fists or nothing.

Warwick Hunt

I wont say who it was as she was one of the nicest girls there were.  I am just saying this on the lines of, if this is what she thought, it suggests bareback is very pervasive. Which is pretty terrifying thought to be honest

I think we just prefer to treat it like the "Elephant in the room" because we know its there but we think we are covered.
I remember a thread recently about a guy who had completely freaked out over an incident he had with a "being" in a tent.
I must say that i found it really amusing to read, although it was no laughing matter i know. I am not sure what the likelihood is of the guy getting diagnosed with anything is, but i would say small.
But as you say Anth, "it is pretty terrifying" but it is there.

Offline marbella punts rule

I couldn't abide him..! for no other reason than he used to talk about the girls as pieces of meat...! there are other comments made on here that makes wonder if the guys typing are cavemen..! complaining bout prices or services not offered for there £50... the girls should charge whatever they want, do whatever they want, and if ya don't like it don't see them..!!!

p.s I know opinions like this are considered "fluffy" on here, but i'm guessing the guys who think like this are probably the same ones that go on punts with the Neanderthal attitude then wonder why they get a shit punt....!  :hi:

Warwick Hunt

Even though there was nothing personal from him to me, his manner and general demeanour on this forum always led me to believe that he was one of those guys who would suddenly glass you, in the pub if you happened to be "looking at his bird" :timeout:

This is the problem with thugs, they can't form a reasoned argument, it's fists or nothing.

Have you got a view on the bare back issue FB, if i may ask.

yorkshire123

Personally FB my thoughts are quite to opposite, keyboard tough guy online but spotty little wimp in real life but who knows in this weird & wonderful virtual life we live in?
Either way cunts like that will always re join with another persona.

On the bareback issue my thoughts are that there is a huge difference from prossies that bareback as the exception rather than the rule with husbands, BF's or the odd regular than there is with prossies that openly display it as an option on their profiles.

The first type I make sure I cover up for penetration, the second type I avoid like the fucking plague. 

Warwick Hunt

I must confess that i only read the posts, not paying any attention whatsoever to the person who posts them unless i am going to reply.
I think i will have to pay more attention.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Have you got a view on the bare back issue FB, if i may ask.

Indeed I do WH.

It's one of the reasons that I no longer include 'penetration' with a WG. Simply that I struggle to keep an errection when a condom is used, no matter how good the girl may be, collapse is inevitable. I will not risk going BB for any reason but it would also be difficult to do my job with a rotting maggot infested knob :rolleyes:

I don't really care what other people get up to in their private lives (as regards BB) but I'm always reminded that we (punters) are often only separated from one another by a couple of people at the best of times and, given that fact, I may very well be the person who follows Mr Eaasy into a punt when who knows what he has contracted from some bareback activity & has passed to the body of the WG I am about to see.
So, in summary, I think BB in punting is 100% wrong
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 03:34:30 pm by FLYING BLUE »