Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xchannyxx - Newcastle - Is it a scam?  (Read 2141 times)

Offline MashedVeg19

AW - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all, I seen this profile yesterday and was like fml best looking one I have seen, I need to have a chat with her to arrange a meet. Anyway I whatsapp'd her and she replied a little later and everything seemed perfect. I arranged a meeting sometime next month, then she mentioned that she requires a deposit sent to her to confirm the booking - I thought ok that seems a little odd, but I did it anyway because I really want to meet her. After sending the payment and we had a bit more of a chat, another suspicious message arrived. This time it was asking for the full meet amount as a favour because she was travelling down to Cardiff to see her parent which had cancer. I simply said no to that question and said to her it is really starting to sound like a scam now. She did get a bit defensive but I think I had every right to refuse. She then went on to chatting a bit and then she popped the question again saying if I would send the full amount. I obviously told her no again then decided it was time for bed as it was 3:40am.

So I am just wondering if anyone has had any communication with her and if she is actually legit? Also this is my first time posting to this so I hope I have done it right  :D

Flaccid

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Hi all, I seen this profile yesterday and was like fml best looking one I have seen, I need to have a chat with her to arrange a meet. Anyway I whatsapp'd her and she replied a little later and everything seemed perfect. I arranged a meeting sometime next month, then she mentioned that she requires a deposit sent to her to confirm the booking - I thought ok that seems a little odd, but I did it anyway because I really want to meet her. After sending the payment and we had a bit more of a chat, another suspicious message arrived. This time it was asking for the full meet amount as a favour because she was travelling down to Cardiff to see her parent which had cancer. I simply said no to that question and said to her it is really starting to sound like a scam now. She did get a bit defensive but I think I had every right to refuse. She then went on to chatting a bit and then she popped the question again saying if I would send the full amount. I obviously told her no again then decided it was time for bed as it was 3:40am.

So I am just wondering if anyone has had any communication with her and if she is actually legit? Also this is my first time posting to this so I hope I have done it right  :D

Flaccid

Sorry, I know it's easily done, but I'm confused. I presume, as you've posted this in the NE, she was in this area when you arranged the booking.

Right, so you've arranged a booking for some random date next month and paid a deposit already and now she's fucked off to Wales.   :wacko:    If you pay a deposit to any prossie you run the risk of getting ripped off. More so with this one, she's been on AW  less than 2 weeks, she's hidden her feedback on there and has no reviews on here.

Finding it hard to have any sympathy to be honest.

Quite why this isn't a negative is a bit odd as well.

Looking4fun

Thanks for sharing but I would advise you to read up on the do’s & dont’s when punting it could’ve saved you some money

SeekingtheTruth

She has BB on her likes list. Do you like playing with fire?

Offline shaft10

Einstein was right, human stupidity is infinite  :dash: :dash:

Offline MashedVeg19

Sorry, I know it's easily done, but I'm confused. I presume, as you've posted this in the NE, she was in this area when you arranged the booking.

Right, so you've arranged a booking for some random date next month and paid a deposit already and now she's fucked off to Wales.   :wacko:    If you pay a deposit to any prossie you run the risk of getting ripped off. More so with this one, she's been on AW  less than 2 weeks, she's hidden her feedback on there and has no reviews on here.

Finding it hard to have any sympathy to be honest.

Quite why this isn't a negative is a bit odd as well.

She hasn't fucked off to Wales, just gone for a couple of days she said. And I am pretty new to punting so I am still learning the rules lol

Offline MashedVeg19

She has BB on her likes list. Do you like playing with fire?

I won't be going bb, I'll use a jonny

Offline Moresomes

I won't be going bb, I'll use a jonny

You'd be safer just staying flaccid.

Offline MashedVeg19

You'd be safer just staying flaccid.

I'm thinking the same she's just asked to "lend" another £30  :lol:

Offline CELICA GT

I'm thinking the same she's just asked to "lend" another £30  :lol:
If you don't mind me asking, how much deposit did you fork out ?  :hi:

Offline MashedVeg19

If you don't mind me asking, how much deposit did you fork out ?  :hi:

£30

Offline CELICA GT

£30
Not the end of the world, but cash on meet is the only way to go, I can see why you fancy a punt with her but.......

Offline Slaine

I don't think arsehole comments like that are called for you bellend  :thumbsdown:

Offline Slaine

Not the end of the world, but cash on meet is the only way to go, I can see why you fancy a punt with her but.......

You live and learn but if it's any consolation, if the profile pic is genuine then I'd be tempted  :blush: .... What a fuckin bod on her  :dancegirl:

Offline MashedVeg19

You live and learn but if it's any consolation, if the profile pic is genuine then I'd be tempted  :blush: .... What a fuckin bod on her  :dancegirl:

Her private gallery are all good too! Just face pics, which is what I like :) And she sent me a few videos

Robbiebucks

Flaccid

Is this even a review?

You seem deluded and you have now been scammed! Not only of your £30 but what you have paid on her private gallery! The meet won’t happen... when it doesn’t happen then leave a review saying you got scammed.

Offline MashedVeg19

Is this even a review?

You seem deluded and you have now been scammed! Not only of your £30 but what you have paid on her private gallery! The meet won’t happen... when it doesn’t happen then leave a review saying you got scammed.

I didn't know where to place this post really and I guess it isn't really a review, no. I bought the private gallery before messaging her, and I'm not deluded  :wacko:

SeekingtheTruth

I didn't know where to place this post really and I guess it isn't really a review, no. I bought the private gallery before messaging her, and I'm not deluded  :wacko:

Moved it into regional discussions for you as you say it's not a review.

Offline MashedVeg19

Moved it into regional discussions for you as you say it's not a review.

Thanks, sorry about not knowing where to put it.  :thumbsup:

Offline shaft10

I don't think arsehole comments like that are called for you bellend  :thumbsdown:

He sent a prossie (stranger) 30 quid deposit, would you lend me 30 quid ? Probably not, that would be stupid wouldn't it ! My opinion and I'm entitled to it, new to punting or not, this is a life skill not a punting skill, naive at best at worst stupid, but your obviously a snowflake so bash on   

Offline MashedVeg19

He sent a prossie (stranger) 30 quid deposit, would you lend me 30 quid ? Probably not, that would be stupid wouldn't it ! My opinion and I'm entitled to it, new to punting or not, this is a life skill not a punting skill, naive at best at worst stupid, but your obviously a snowflake so bash on

We all make mistakes in life mate, this was one of mine

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Have you read the guide at the bottom of the page?

External Link/Members Only

Offline MashedVeg19

Offline shaft10

No worries, remember if it looks to good to be true i.e AW pics/profile, it usually is  :hi:

Offline Mansell

How did you pay??  Money gram?

Offline yandex

You've obviously picked up that it's not the best idea to pay cash up front, lots of posts on the site about the dangers.

If you're living in hope that the meet will still happen then good for you. Why don't you try some reverse psychology and ask for her to return the favour by sending some exclusive pics or giving you some extra time when you meet? I'm thinking the answer will be no, and that should help confirm that some of these profiles are people trying to find easy money. They latch on to inexperience and naivety and milk it for all it's worth.   

Don't be put off the whole punting experience, but do your homework and remember, its only ever a cash on delivery transaction.

mhalshaw

100% scam imo
was a girl advertising on vivastreet in jesmond area asking for a deposit around a month ago , highly likely the same person

Offline MashedVeg19

No worries, remember if it looks to good to be true i.e AW pics/profile, it usually is  :hi:

I know that now lol Thanks mate

Offline MashedVeg19

You've obviously picked up that it's not the best idea to pay cash up front, lots of posts on the site about the dangers.

If you're living in hope that the meet will still happen then good for you. Why don't you try some reverse psychology and ask for her to return the favour by sending some exclusive pics or giving you some extra time when you meet? I'm thinking the answer will be no, and that should help confirm that some of these profiles are people trying to find easy money. They latch on to inexperience and naivety and milk it for all it's worth.   

Don't be put off the whole punting experience, but do your homework and remember, its only ever a cash on delivery transaction.

Yeah cash on delivery is what I've always done previously I just don't know what come into my mind to actually pay a deposit :( she said I'd get extra time too, and sent me videos of her, but i'm still not going to it haha I aint wasting a 2 hour journey for her not to show.

moreplease

Flaccid

Well, at least you now know some of the rules  :)  Definite signs of a scammer i.e. deposit up front. Have to say asking for full payment because she was travelling to see a family member who has cancer is sick, sick , sick of her.   If nothing else, do you think any girl would be up for a shag while helping to care for her cancer stricken parent?

Sometimes our sense of optimism overrules what's in front of our eyes unfortunately.

Be grateful you didn't lose more money and learn from it  :thumbsup:  Not the end of the world.

Mind you, looking at that profile pic, if she had been  legit I'd travel to Cardiff to shag her!!  :hi:

Offline MasterChief

Mind you, looking at that profile pic, if she had been  legit I'd travel to Cardiff to shag her!!  :hi:

Shes in Wolverhampton now, must have a brother with a life threatening disease there?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline CELICA GT

Shes in Wolverhampton now, must have a brother with a life threatening disease there?
Looks as though she could end up with a big extended family, Cardiff, Wolverhamton, anyone wanna bet £30 on her next destination!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Looks as though she could end up with a big extended family, Cardiff, Wolverhamton, anyone wanna bet £30 on her next destination!

I'll bet it won't be the NE.

Offline bigkstyle

Never pay a deposit. Looks like the profile has gone now along with your money.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Never pay a deposit. Looks like the profile has gone now along with your money.

Still there for me.  :unknown: :unknown:

See reply #32 for new name.   :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Fucking Love It!!!  :thumbsup:........................ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline shaft10

Fucking Love It!!!  :thumbsup:........................ :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Cheers SM thank fuck someone has a sence of humour !  :D :drinks:

Offline Lizzie_Lockhart

• Service Provider
OP, depending on how you paid there maybe a way to get your deposit back.

If you paid by card, look up info on a Chargeback

If you paid by PayPal and used the Pay for Goods/Services option (as opposed to Friends & Family) you can claim your money back as she would have to prove she had "delivered the goods" - just don't tell them it was a payment for anything sex related (even stripping is dicey territory) as they would then close both your accounts and seize any money held in them.

Good luck in your future punts

xx

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

I'll bet it won't be the NE.

Nottingham now.

Offline shaft10

Nottingham now.

Can her AW profile be reported as scam etc or is it safer to keep her outed in her current guise rather than her reinventing herself a new profile ? (if that makes sense)

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Can her AW profile be reported as scam etc or is it safer to keep her outed in her current guise rather than her reinventing herself a new profile ? (if that makes sense)

Better she keeps the same AW number then it doesn't matter what name she uses it shows up in searches. If AW take this one down and she comes back with another the number changes.

She didn't do very well in geography if she thinks Nottingham's in Derbyshire.      :wacko:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:38:56 pm by daviemac »

Offline shaft10

Better she keeps the same AW number then it doesn't matter what name she uses it shows up in searches. If AW take this one down and she comes back with another the number changes.

She didn't do very well in geography if she thinks Nottingham's in Derbyshire.      :wacko:

:D :D she takes a good picture though, looks straight out of FHM  :sarcastic:

Offline Slaine

Cheers SM thank fuck someone has a sence of humour !  :D :drinks:

I might have got the wrong end of the stick earlier thinking you were just being a prick when in fact I was  :D ... my apologies  :hi:

Offline MashedVeg19

OP, depending on how you paid there maybe a way to get your deposit back.

If you paid by card, look up info on a Chargeback

If you paid by PayPal and used the Pay for Goods/Services option (as opposed to Friends & Family) you can claim your money back as she would have to prove she had "delivered the goods" - just don't tell them it was a payment for anything sex related (even stripping is dicey territory) as they would then close both your accounts and seize any money held in them.

Good luck in your future punts

xx

Bank transfer, so I don't think I can get it back, but thank you for trying to help xx

Offline shaft10

I might have got the wrong end of the stick earlier thinking you were just being a prick when in fact I was  :D ... my apologies  :hi:

Flair play to ya Slaine  :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline MasterChief

She was back on the site and in Newcastle with a new profile (Gone now it would seem, quick tour of the Uk to visit sick relatives no doubt), wonder if the OP got his meeting  :D :D :D :D :D :D

Its a shame I for one would love to shag her!

Offline oldrockingchair

She hasn't fucked off to Wales, just gone for a couple of days she said. And I am pretty new to punting so I am still learning the rules lol

It's a pretty steep learning curve out there, oh yeah and on here lol, you have to learn by your mistakes very quickly indeed, ask before you try! if no reviews you can always post "Has anyone seen XXXXXXXX"  I do a bit research and maybe socially chat or make contact on UKE first before any bookings, yes I learn't the hard way didnt lose any cash but drove a long way for a shit punt that I walked out on.

Had I done my research I would never of went, never ever pay a deposit, always sort paperwork out in person after agreed services.   

Hope this helps you..

Barry Shipton

Bank transfer, so I don't think I can get it back, but thank you for trying to help xx

Might not be entirely lost - see number three on the list for what action to take if you've been scammed:

External Link/Members Only

Her bank might also have had multiple complaints from other ripped off punters but I bet she relies on the fact they'll be to embarrassed to complain.

And if that doesn't work just give her bank and contact details to the next Nigerian prince offering to cut you in on his diamond mine.  :D