Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Andrews of AdultWork - South Shields  (Read 1581 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Sar-Major

Well after posting a thread on here about Tie n Tease, first response was from a well renowned member via a PM, followed by numerous replies on the open board for AA, Amelia Andrews. OMG I just couldn't believe it I knew her Great Uncle years ago, Archie Andrews… :D :D :D  If you ain't old enough you won’t fekin get it.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

So I started a conversation with AA on UKE and set out what I wanted, which was a 50/50 split of TnT/GFE. Later on we carried the process onto AW, and a booking was made on AW.

1 hour in-call £110.    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I got a postcode and mobile number from AA early on,  :thumbsup: to form a route and travel time, as I’d be working in the Toon on a Wednesday. On the allotted day I headed off to the postcode having confirmed earlier in the day with Amelia, dropped her a text when about 5 minutes out and got the door number. Parked up, knocked on the door and let in by AA, who was dressed as requested and started to “Snog me face off” as soon as the door was closed.  :dance:  Followed AA upstairs admiring her naked arse wiggling in front of me. Then Naughty Nurse Andrews, disrobed me and readied me for my “Treatment”, the first half hour seemed to fly by under AA’s wicked hands and mouth.  :wacko: 
Amelia looked at me and said “I'm going to regret untying you aren't I” you've got that look in your eyes…….As she undone the restraints she said it again, Don’t know what you mean says I  :lol: :lol: :lol: Smiling at her,  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: Well once my hands were free, I grabbed her and pulled her down onto the bed and started snogging her as well as fondling her tits and wet pussy. AA was rather responsive to my advances,  :thumbsup:  so I ventured south and gave her clit a good old licking, her hygiene was spot on  :P. The noises she made lead me to believe I had hit the right spot  :P, and after 5 minutes of this she was wriggling all over the place. So after she had “Calmed Down” It was on with the old Mac and she jumped on “Cowgirl” with a smile on here face, AA was still so wet from the “Tonguing” she’d just had that the “Old Fella” slipped in no problem at all. She then started to ride away on my stiffy, making pleasant noises and looking “Quite Content”. So this is where her “Street Cred” went right out of the fucking window,  :D :D :D I stared to move around slowly so as not to spoil her enjoyment of the snake, and got her into the old “Here We Go Deep” position, and WHOOSH we’re there  :lol:. The look on AA’s face said it all  :wackogirl:, Sorry I said, does it hurt? Far from it was the reply, its fucking gorgeous  :wackogirl:, I could feel the snakes head hitting her cervix with every thrust. From a lady who was so Dominant during the TnT part of the meeting, she was whimpering like a puppy now  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:. We then went on to shag in a few other positions, Mish, spoons and finished off in doggy, before the inevitable happened, filling the Mac to the brim. :thumbsup: So with the spontaneous inter action from me walking through the door and meeting AA the paperwork was sorted at the end, after I had a quick clean up. I was shown to the door and had another snog before being let out.  :wacko: :wacko:

A very good session and something I would try again.   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one Sarge, three  lots of TNT , AA with tie n tease , you with  tounge n tease  and trouser snake n tease  :D

Offline Mansell

Great review Sarg, sounds like you and she had a great time  :D :D :D

Offline Asar

I've always found Amelia brilliant, glad you had a good time. This may come across as abit white knightish but i've found as long as you let her know exactly what you want she does her upmost to provide those services (within reason ofc) and does give the impression she really enjoys them. Rather than other providers who seem money first and enjoyment after it seems the other way around with Amelia.

Offline Sar-Major

Nice one Sarge, three  lots of TNT , AA with tie n tease , you with  tounge n tease  and trouser snake n tease  :D

You ain't wrong there C-GT...............Spot on Girlie..... :thumbsup:  :yahoo: :D :D :D

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

Great review Sarg, sounds like you and she had a great time  :D :D :D

Cheers Mansell, I did have a good time, so did AA, (I think)  :D :D :D Must try for round 2 sometime.  :wackogirl:

Offline Sar-Major

I've always found Amelia brilliant, glad you had a good time. This may come across as abit white knightish but i've found as long as you let her know exactly what you want she does her upmost to provide those services (within reason ofc) and does give the impression she really enjoys them. Rather than other providers who seem money first and enjoyment after it seems the other way around with Amelia.

Cheers Asar, Well I did get exactly what I'd asked for from my session with AA, and I think she got more than she'd bargained for from the old "Bed Snake" (In a nice way) :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline waynekerr600

shame no pics ....

Keep watching uke she often puts up face pics for a limited time.

Offline datwabbit

Great time S-M

Sounds like there was more wood in the bed than in Archie Andrews.
 :D :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Keep watching uke she often puts up face pics for a limited time.

Yes, she put one up (Excuse the Pun) shortly before we met.  :thumbsup:  :yahoo:

Offline Sar-Major

Great time S-M

Sounds like there was more wood in the bed than in Archie Andrews.
 :D :lol:

You ain't wrong there DW,  :D :D :D :D :D